Diadem Forums

[12.10.12] Audio - "Hajimete no You ni (Japanese ver.)" teaser

aleya

I wonder if it's bad of me to say it but I just get jealous of time spent making Japanese versions of the songs because I would rather it be spent making new Korean songs :(

However maybe it doesn't take up too much time since they don't have to learn new tunes or dances, so it's not so bad

BTW It's pretty impressive that they can remember two separate versions of the same song. I would totally start getting them mixed up

I wonder if it's bad of me to say it but I just get jealous of time spent making Japanese versions of the songs because I would rather it be spent making new Korean songs :(

However maybe it doesn't take up too much time since they don't have to learn new tunes or dances, so it's not so bad

BTW It's pretty impressive that they can remember two separate versions of the same song. I would totally start getting them mixed up

Agreed, it would be nice to see the time spent on making new Korean songs.

I think it'd really do big justice for T-ara to actually spent more time dedicated to a full studio album like Absolute First - which was well over 2 years ago and earlier in the year, the DBD album was supposed to be a second full album but in the end, it didn't, probably due to the promotions in Japan and work in Europe.

Ever since, CCM's been burning them out on making them comeback multiple times a year with mini-albums, making it highly detrimental to the members' mental and physical health as the price. Seems that the nutbag doesn't realize that T-ara's gained enough staying power, even with the scandal.

If they spend time dedicated for a full second album, it would at least give them a better chance of recuperating as well so they won't have to go around back and forth with those ridiculous schedules non-stop and increase risks of ending up in hospital.