Diadem Forums

[12.11.13] T-ara's sleepiness on the plane attracts attention

nathaniel

[12.11.13] T-ara's sleepiness on the plane attracts attention

ccc81b5b6d9b611ed150107fd8f946d6.jpg

After promoting "SEXY LOVE" in Korea, T-ara has promotional schedules for their single album "SEXY LOVE" in Japan being released on the 14th. Pictures of them exhausted and sleeping have become a hot topic.

On the 9th, T-ara traveled from Korea to Japan to begin their "SEXY LOVE" promotions in Japan.

T-ara will tour various Japanese regions including Tokyo, Sendai, Fukuoka and Nagoya. They have a total of 12 mini-live events and plan to greet 3,000 to 10,000 fans with each day. They also have a busy schedule for Japanese broadcasts and media interviews.

A photo released by their agency that was taken by their manager in the plane has caught attention. The T-ara members are all asleep on the plane ride.

T-ara members have a busy schedule, so they all fell asleep on the way to Japan, but as expected, the leader Soyeon was awake checking the schedules and keeping the group on task. Eunjung's sleeping pictures have attracted attention before since she can fall asleep anywhere, and she's known as the idol who sleeps whenever and wherever.

T-ara will return to Korea on the 19th.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20121113n12214

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

haha Soyeon atmosphere is just like a boss! XD

well, she is indeed a boss anyway!

Idk, I actually have mixed emotions after seeing this.

I actually smile seeing how cute they can be even sleeping, at the same time, feel pity on how busy are they.

anyway, fighting t-ara!

btw, i love the sitting arrangement

EunMinYeon RamSsyoRi

It seems like CCM is making even the most trivial things about T-ara get reported by the media and thinks the fans are thick as bricks.

Come on, does it look like we're all clueless with what T-ara would do in the plane? Sheesh. It's not even common hear about other celebs being reported by the news about how they all sleep in the plane and all that - why? Because it's not even worth big news.

I believe the moment they sat on that chair, they all drift to dreamland in a split second. Everyone has that kind of experience once right? When we are too tired, lays on the bed and within few seconds is already morning.. LOLS

SSo: Need to check schedules before sleep..... but... eyes...are.... lazy... *after check first 2 schedules, drift to dreamland*

CCM really need to give 'em breaks often... REAL BREAKS! Not after give some breaks, comes some threats or something.. =3=