Diadem Forums

[12.11.13] T-ara's sleepiness on the plane attracts attention

nathaniel

I sure hope their agency won't exhaust them out T^T Please rest well, unnie :wub: !

Sorry to disappoint you but for most KPOP fans and for ALL T-ara's fans,we know that T-ara probably has the most killer schedules compared to any group "thanks" to their incompetent company - namely,the infamous Core Content Media.There were numerous of news that they collapsed or fainted,extreme diet,having a near mental breakdown etc....I thought the controversy would in some way help to lessen the schedules or something but apparently,it did not. :angry:

who are the two beside hyomin? cute eunjungie

Qri so pretty. and woah soyeon is soo professional

LMAO,how can you not recognize them XD??

It's Jiyeon and as always,EunYeon couple just can't be seperated so that makes Eunjung who was sitting next to her :P..

I'm not quite used to Jiyeon's bangs yet,LOL.Oh yeah,I can' spot Areum here......Hurm..

Just note that they travelled economy class. Hopefully because the better seats were sold out beforehand, not because KKS is cutting down their expenses because of that incident.

LOL,KKS wanna make up all the money that he loss because of the unfinished Day By Day promotion and not to mention that the song didn't do so well on charts so being a greedy man he is,he tried to produce as much money as he can and also at the same time reducing as much money as possible.

Sorry to disappoint you but for most KPOP fans and for ALL T-ara's fans,we know that T-ara probably has the most killer schedules compared to any group "thanks" to their incompetent company - namely,the infamous Core Content Media.There were numerous of news that they collapsed or fainted,extreme diet,having a near mental breakdown etc....I thought the controversy would in some way help to lessen the schedules or something but apparently,it did not. :angry:

2 wrongs (Pushing themselves towards injury and fans causing injury to them for it.) don't make a right. :rolleyes: