Diadem Forums

[12.11.16] Eunjung "Want to forget it all. Please withdraw the sanctions against Five Fingers' Production Company"

kkyc222

Ah, yes, redemption comes in many forms, and this is one of them, even though the punishment, in a way, fits the injustice done on Eunjung and her career. I can still remember how so many antis wanted her off this program, and successfully managed to convince them to terminate her contract for something that wasn't even directly related to them. I'm not certain how the lawsuit is progressing now, although it could be just only that which punishes that particular company. If she did request the lawsuit to be withdrawn, she is even more lenient and forgiving than I anticipated. I admire that, and hope that company learns well of their own consequences of their actions. The next time, if they unwisely repeat this mistake again, the punishment will be quite severe and long-lasting. The association will continue to keep tabs on that company, let alone any other company that tries to do the same thing, from now on. Hopefully, things will get better for everybody involved in this, and Eunjung continues onward with her acting career, despite the misfortune.

i really admire what eunjung did here.

though she knows that the right thing to do is to continue with the sanction, but if doing that would mean that the people in FF production will lose their livelihood then for sure eunjung would feel so bad about it. They have families to feed esp the innocent staffs who got nothing to do with the producers bad decision. So Eunjung's decision is morally right here.

but i hope kema will find another solution that doesn't involve too harsh punishment or better yet that producer should apologize publicly to eunjung.

:( Eunjungah i know its painful. If only i can get all the pain in your heart i will do it. No wonder why your Sunbaes adore you so much,its true that you're such a lovely person inside and out! Whatever decision you make,i will support and believe you. If this is the right thing to do that you already found in your heart to forgive and let go..I salute you! I believe that they will pay for all the harm they've caused you. You just want to move on and live happily w a light heart. God will bless you more for being such a good person! i <3 you 101% Jungie!!

Although I do want KEMA to go through with this and make sure things like this can't be done in such a one-sided manner in the future, but ultimately Eunjung is the one who has to continue to go through this "drama" that she herself wanted to let go. Life is harsh sometimes :|

Eunjung really is a kind-hearted person.. angel heart.. Wow~!

This is one of the reasons why I really respect her. "Putting aside right or wrong, I want to put down everything related to Five Fingers and forget it all. If the sanctions against the production company can be withdrawn, then let’s just pretend this did not happen.

It's okay, Eunjung. There is always a silver lightning. I'm sure you will get better opportunities after this as an actress, very talented I say. Eunjung would be one of the good actor-dols out there in the KPop industry and it was a shame of what happened to her. But, I've got to say the T-ARA scandal was so big and widely covered in Korean Media, so it had contributed a lot to Eunjung's firing and the company took the public opinion seriously. But in the end, the drama was still dissapointing, as in the ratings.

So, it's okay our Eunjung! God will have better plans for you dear!

Eunjung & T-ARA fighting!

Unlike many people here, I am most likely of the opinion that it is quite irrelevant what Eunjung says about this case at this point.

This is now an issue between the actor's union and the production company that made 5F.

The main point of the union should not be to cater to the wishes of Eunjung, nor seek justice solely for her, but to ensure that no such thing happens to the members of the union again.

To withdraw sanctions and/or consequences that are places on the production company is to admit that producers are able to make such arbitrary decisions without any regards to the rights the workers and actors have.

Basically, this is now on an organizational/union level and the wishes of individuals should no longer apply.

• 2 months later...