Diadem Forums

[12.11.26] T-ara arrive in Vietnam greeting their crying fans

nathaniel

Apparently, the guy in the last picture has become a social media sensation among Vietnamese now. He's getting hated by almost everyone for 'disgracing the country'.

Oh my,really?Although I,too find it a little exaggerated but is it too much for him to receive hatred by the V-citizens?I mean,what he did was just crying buckets of tears.Calling him "disgracing the country is too far-fetched.There's no need to hate this guy.Poor him... :(

Simon,would you mind elaborate this news?

Oh my,really?Although I,too find it a little exaggerated but is it too much for him to receive hatred by the V-citizens?I mean,what he did was just crying buckets of tears.Calling him "disgracing the country is too far-fetched.There's no need to hate this guy.Poor him... :(

Simon,would you mind elaborate this news?

https://www.facebook.com/tarakpop?ref=ts&fref=ts This is T-ara's facebook page. Look at the comments on the article with the photo of him.. It's filled with many comments in the Vietnamese language(which I couldn't understand), but I'm pretty sure they're all negative. Also, you can see that they are Photoshopping his face into other pictures to humiliate him.

HI, i come from VN. I was not there but i went to Volunteering event that has appearance of t-ara. That was the first time i meet them. They are actually different on TV, clip, picture,... that i've seen before. They are much more beautiful, especially Jiyeon. Because of coming with VN's singer, i had chance to see the rehearsal of that show. And it was AWESOME.

I can not forget that day, one of the happiest days that i ever had. :wub:

JIyeon Jiyeon Jiyeon!!