Diadem Forums

[12.11.26] T-ara arrive in Vietnam greeting their crying fans

nathaniel

[12.11.26] T-ara arrive in Vietnam greeting their crying fans

201211261156042410_1.jpg

T-ara departed for Vietnam.

T-ara departed for Vietnam on November 25th and arrived in the Hanoi, Vietnam airport around 9:40 local time.

After the news of T-ara departing to Vietnam was announced, many T-ara fans began waiting at the Hanoi airport for T-ara. When T-ara arrived, about 2,000 fans were there and the Hanoi airport police had to come.

T-ara's Vietnamese fans were wearing yellow clothes with T-ara's logo. They all made it visible that they were at the airport waiting for T-ara. When T-ara finally arrived, some fans were so thrilled that they began to cry.

When T-ara left the airport, it's reported that some collapsed.

T-ara said, "We were impressed by how many fans showed up, but we were worried that some fans might have become injured."

T-ara arrived in Vietnam for the 20th annual MBC "Beautiful Companion" concert and for MBC "Music Core".

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20121126n12343

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

This is too hardcore....lmao... :lol: The security team staffs had to clear them out of the way so the cars could get moving..hahaha

I know they're happy because this is the first time T-ara came to vn but....Didn't they learn anything from the showcases just happened about the girls arrivals at the airports hahaha....

Well we can't blame them can't we...:lol: Some boys were crying...that explains it all...

OMG LOL 2000 fans =) There were 200 fans at max =)

Anw I WAS THERE GUYS sobs they're goddesses I swear T______T

And I successfully handed Jiyeon bb my letter, I directly put it into her hands *______*

My fangirl life is complete *_______*

Last night reported 150~200...just then...another 1k8 was added into that..bahahaha

I wonder who gave them the info..lol

And congrats to you...you made it ^_^

OMG LOL 2000 fans =) There were 200 fans at max =)

Anw I WAS THERE GUYS sobs they're goddesses I swear T______T

And I successfully handed Jiyeon bb my letter, I directly put it into her hands *______*

My fangirl life is complete *_______*

TT 3 TT darn... so jealous of you... im very satisfied if i see them even if it is from faraway.. but you... my god...

directly put it into her hands.. means you have contact with her?... TT 3 TT jjjeeaaallloousss... LOL XD

well anyways... congrats to you :)

I guess many international fans don't understand why the numbers in the news are always inflated. This is called 'media play' in Korea, and it is used by most, if not all, celebrities and agencies, not just T-ara. CCM just tends to make things sound too unbelievable and do it too often. It's a very helpful tool in the entertainment industry, but CCM sucks at using it.