Diadem Forums

[12.11.27] Fancam - Vietnamese fans rush to T-ara onstage

xbot

[12.11.27] Fancam - Vietnamese fans rush to T-ara onstage

Credit: YBAwesome @ YouTube

It is really great that Vietnam fans love T-ara, but isn't this just too much? I think this happened just after the Vietnam Volunteering event (posted by Robe_881 on Nov 26). Just hope the girls will remember this as an anecdotal story and not a shocking experience.

While I understand that the Vietnamese fans who attended this event were very excited to see the girls, I think this behavior is completely unacceptable and inexcusable. Although I do believe that there should have been a heavy security presence to prevent this kind of situation from happening, it is never acceptable to run up on anyone in that manner as they could have easily been knocked down and gotten hurt, even though it would have been unintentional. It must have been a frightening experience for them to have the fans suddenly bum rush the stage like that. I've heard of similiar situations where artists have actually gotten hurt badly so I'm happy that they were able to make a quick exit from the premises. If T-ara does happen to return to Vietnam, I hope they beef up security and that the fans will behave in a more civilized manner.

Although it was an unfortunate incident, I really don't want Queen's to start bashing the V-Queens.. They have showed much love & support to T-ara even through the controversy and were quite visible during 'the fans vs anti-fans' comment wars in youtube and other sites. This could've happened anywhere when passionate fans are met with bad event organizers.

Barring that nobody got hurt (physically or mentally) I hope that the girls would just think 'daebak' and actually get a kick out of this (er.. bad choice of words). I mean do you remember any other K-pop act getting Beatles-style bum rushed on stage by a whole crowd? (the single wierdo who tried to kidnap SNSD's Taeyon on stage doesn't count). It's the T-ara effect you guys, the poor V-Queens just couldn't help themselves :)

But on the other hand.. the organizers (and indirectly CCM) are really the ones to blame. Let's be honest, almost all T-ara fans dream about getting close to their idols and the organizers should've known this and take measures. T-ara are international superstars and they should've got the protection and first rate treatment they deserve. I don't want Soyeon & Co. to lose their friendly attitude and closeness with the fans but CCM should've made it clear with organizers that all fan interactions should be done in a safe and comfortable manner for the girls.

I just hope that the girls won't leave Vietnam with a bad impression (no one can deny that they did get MUCH love there & Vietnam is a big market for them) and =vice-versa= the Vietnamese fans won't get sour on T-ara because people are criticizing the V-Queens so much..

Don't take this as a sort of bashing, but I grew up in Vietnam. I know how this generation of Vietnamese is over there, and frankly, the vast majority are crazy.

As for this act of, perhaps, over-excitement, I really hope that not just V-Queens, or Queens, or Kpop, but all fans out there would be more considerate toward their idols. I'm pretty sure in most cases, the fans meant no harm, but fans need to take into consideration the position that the idols is in. After all, the first thing that they surely see is a mass of fans-but-strangers rushing toward them, who knows what can happen?

That actitude was bad...I believe the girls were scared in that hour...many fans going in them direction. But this showed a terrible failure in security!! They are fans, ok, but a bad person would terrible things with that opportunity.

Security should be in first place, in any place, for any person (idol or not). The girls could be hurt in that situation and the fans also could be hurt (a fall in those stairs could broken bones!!!)

I wish all are well. Girls and fans.

Woah.. o_O that looked kind of scary. Seems like it started with just one fan dashing towards them and then a whole mob came.

Don't these events usually have those metal fencing to keep the fans at bay? It sure looks like there wasn't any (seeing as how that guy dashed up there so fast)

Regardless, I'm glad no one got seriously hurt and I hope that this type of event doesn't occur again. :ph34r:

I understand how much v-queen's loves t-ara but please show your love with strong fanchant and hearty cheers instead of over excitment...

This is one thing all Queen's should be aware of.. And I'm really proud and thankful of the K-Queen's for their awesome fanchants in almost every possible performance that T-ara has. Whether 1, 10 or 100 they chant proudly. And the J-Queen's recently was awesome.. The Showcases and the concerts... When our girls hear the fanchants they know that it's Queen's out there with them, not just some random fan.

A lot of International queens and more so Korean queens whom have seen the video, was aghast and mortified at the blatant lack of security.

A lot was down right worried about the safety and well being of the girls.

Unfortunately, and the sad truth is that such acts have its admirers...go check out comments on YT of the said video.

I swear, the organizers need to stop being cheap asses and hire some real damn security for events like this. Really. If I was the organizer, I wouldn't have hesitated to even hire ex-military or law enforcement personnel in such situations or even request the police to maintain calmness and stability.

Fans, whether it be international or Korean, need to accept and recognize that there's a clear boundary between them and the celebrities they love when it comes to interaction whether if someone gets hurt or not. It's as if the word 'self-restraint' flies out of their heads and take advantage of the lack of security detail there.

Meeting the celebrity you admire is good and all but goddamnit, show some respect and decency for God's sake.

• 3 weeks later...