Diadem Forums

[12.12.04] Video - T-ara's special stages at their Budokan concert

aleya

[12.12.04] Video - T-ara's special stages at their Budokan concert

Credit: tarajwelrybox @ YouTube

is Soyeon and ahreum has special stage?? aigoo hope they have too... They all cuute !

yes they do... it is posted earlier than this XD

ssyo dance with a song of cutie honey (a must seen XD)

and areum with price tag (if i remember it correctly) :)

btw, i really love the choo choo train, it is so cool yet cute! Jiyeon's voice is daebak!

and boram and qri solo stage is so cute too! Boram is really like a chibi :3

what a waste, i really want to see hwa dance in that song too, haha, i really want to see a different side of hers :|

Choo choo train, that was cute.... First time Jungiee as such a playful gal on stage. Boram n Qri they both are like dolls........ I love T-ara

I read that fans had prepared paper project for T-ara's 3rd Ann. Wasnt it on this same event?? I'm sure its Budokan concert....I saw picz of Jungiee, jiyeon n hyomin crying....

-- CHOO CHOO TRAIN was really cute and very fitting for the OT3 xD .. and the unnies' performance was really DAEBAK too !! Boram seems to like screaming throughout the entire performance, such a cute chibi :3 .. and it was the first time I saw Qri acting so cutely .. i wish Hwayoung was able to perform this with them .. too bad she got injured and now out of the group .. i wonder when will we ever see the whole T-ARA together again ?? :huh:

-- the videos were removed by the user .. we can't see it anymore TT^TT

http://www.asiatorre...0e63f90ca901050

HD torrent of the rest of the concert. The two performances in the original post didn't get broadcast with them

-- we're not allowed to view the torrent that you posted .. can you please give us another one ?

**by the way, does anyone knows where I can see Soyeon's performance CUTIE HONEY and Ahreum's PRICE TAG PERF ?