Diadem Forums

[12.12.05] T-ara reveals their favorite T-ara songs and ideal types in haru*hana magazine

nathaniel

[12.12.05] T-ara reveals their favorite T-ara songs and ideal types in haru*hana magazine

gallery_227_1908_23957.jpg

Q1 - Favorite T-ara song

Q2 - Ideal type

Q3 - Ideal date

Q4 - Style they want to try

Q5 - What they bought recently

Q6 - Christmas plans (Soyeon and Boram)

Soyeon

1. Sexy Love. This is a presentation of a new tune to everybody of Japan, and they love it. I think it's a tune that everyone has interest in.

2. Who would take the time to love me. Act like an adult. Someone I can depend on.

3. Walking in the city, I want a normal date.

4. Wearing a casual knit and sneakers, I want to try a rough style but still looking like a girl.

5. A ring bought in Japan, a hat, an inn in a forest. I would also like 1 or 2 accessories.

6. I have always overlooked my family household, so this year I want to have a party with my friends. Soyeon's Christmas Party. In this party there will be music, food, Kimaru, and me and my friends.

Eunjung

1. Like The First Time. Up until now a never seen before heroic style tune, with sexy choreography and I think the lyrics are sexy when girls do it. We did not do the rapping part, I felt it was a unique single. (?)

2. When walking, or tumbling, casually protecting me. (smiles)

3. Someone who is simple and affectionate. I want walk in the city while holdings hands. I want to go play in the park.

4. We did a modern, sick, cool style. This winter we took on a girly fashion with a knit and sweater that spoke girl style.

5. After a lot of matching, i finally bought a cheap yellow coat. I wore a rider jacket and a jumper. Recently I bought a cardigan and wool coat.

Jiyeon

1. Bye Bye. While we were training, it was the first song given to us. I'm happy that it's put in this album.

2. I like a hard working person who wouldn't let me down.

3. I want to walk through the city and watch a movie.

4. Even though it's an un-matching style, - cut and high heels, I want to try it out anyways because it's winter.

5. I'm not interested but - my mother always - my mother's style is better than me (smile). Before she bought this for me.

Qri

1. Like The First Time. I was absent for one week and there was a lot I didn't know. So a new lead was put in. We also did rapping and it was brave feeling I enjoyed.

2. Someone with good hair (that's so cool!)

3. I want to go to the park.

4. I really love fur. This winter I want to wear fur.

5. I bought six shoes. They're the same design. Stars, Wakka, Sonica (brands), I bought all of them.

Areum

1. Sexy Love. It has a robot dance which I enjoyed.

2. Someone who does hard work and dances well.

3. I want to go on a date and eat delicious things.

4. The movie 'I Love You, I Love You Not'. I like the clothes in that movie, but maybe it won't suit me.

5. I bought a cardigan.

Hyomin

1. Like The First Time. The lyrics, the song, the beat, everything is sexy. I like the atmosphere and the choreography is totally sexy.

2. Someone who is unstable [spontaneous?] and eats a lot of delicious breakfast.

3. - I like to go to a lot of places to play.

4. I like to try on different things as a challenge. This year, I want to try French chic style and hippy style. I want to try and mix flower skirts and ankle boots.

5. I bought fur but I haven't tried it out yet. This winter I want to try out a lot.

Boram

1. Bye Bye. The first time I heard it, I remember enjoying singing it.

2. A likeable man, who I can instantly say I like. (smile)

3. I want to go to the park, I want to wear a couple outfit.

4. I like to arrange all different colors of my fashion style. I didn't like it before that much but now I like to try different colors.

5. I bought a lot of knits. I like the style of wearing a rose on top, and I bought a big knit of it.

6. I like spending Christmas with people I like and watching the snow fall.

Source: haruhana scans

Translated by: OmegaKrypton @ Diadem

Well, talking about a couple of songs being their favourites.

Hyomin's idea type is someone unstable, me thinks she want a wild and free man, which I guess explains why she wanna do hippie style... >,>

With the risk of sounding nuts, Sso and Boram, woo!

Also, if I see you here Dark, you know what I'll do.

HAHAHA why does eunjung keep changing her fav t-ara song when asked. it was i go crazy because of you last time now its Like the first time LOL HOKAY.

ah...im glad that jungie wants someone simple and affectionate. just like herself. and of course we need to make full assurance that your future boyfriend will protect you. thats at the top of the list for eunjung cos she's always injuring herself ;-;

Hyomin....anything sexy fits :) and of cos like in LTFT she looked so adorable and sexy there :)))

Ain't it weird that they all chose songs they are currently promoting? Well, it's not weird at all, because they were still promoting them the moment they answered the questions. Anyway, I personally also like Like the 1st time the most. Saying the ideal type should act like an adult is just so Sso :P .

Sso, you can always depend on me, though I act childish sometimes :D .

Q5 Sso bought an inn in the forest recently??? :blink:

Ooo a lot of them answered my 2nd favorite T-ara song (promotion song that is), Like The First Time and Jiyeon revealed an interesting information about my all time favorite song (evers!)!

Some of their answers are a bit confusing and actually kind of funny.. like Soyeon's recently brought an inn in a forest... Unless she meant she brought those items (the hat and ring) at an inn in the forest. I guess Jiyeon didn't buy anything recently, but received a gift from her mom(?)

Thanks for the translation/update/cool information~

Ain't it weird that they all chose songs they are currently promoting? Well, it's not weird at all, because they were still promoting them the moment they answered the questions.

I don't get it! :huh:

How are they "currently" promoting "Like the first time"? The song is from 2009 - am I missing something?! :lol:

Ain't it weird that they all chose songs they are currently promoting? Well, it's not weird at all, because they were still promoting them the moment they answered the questions. Anyway, I personally also like Like the 1st time the most. Saying the ideal type should act like an adult is just so Sso :P .

Sso, you can always depend on me, though I act childish sometimes :D .

Q5 Sso bought an inn in the forest recently??? :blink:

Soyeon_Forest.jpg

Sorry.... I just couldn't help myself :D

Just to clarify, the question in regards to Favorite Song is probably reffering to from their latest Japanese single album (which consist of Sexy Love, Day by Day, LTFT and Bye Bye.)

I think Soyeon was just kidding around about that inn. xD

Jiyeon

2. I like a hard working person who wouldn't let me down. (I'm a hard working person and i'll never let you down. I'll do everything to make you happy <3)

3. I want to walk through the city and watch a movie. (We will walk through Seoul, then watch some action movies, like the Avengers? haha)

hahaha actually that inn in the forest caught my attention too, but with the follow up statement of " i would also like 1 or 2 accessories"

maybe she meant planning on buying an inn as well.

Well, maybe ssyo is really just kidding around, she always does right?

~Soyeon's Christmas party~ hihihi like a boss