Diadem Forums

[12.12.05] T-ara reveals their favorite T-ara songs and ideal types in haru*hana magazine

nathaniel

Ideal types? Lol at that. People end up with those who are different from themselves. You'd even hear "he/she isn't even your type, why you two ended up together?"

How come the other 5 didn't have answers to q6?

Only Sso and Boram are Christians, the rest are Buddhist if I remember correctly.

Sso says she bought an inn in a forest, she bought an inn in a forest (far, far, far away from PH).

Sorry guys, but Soyeon has obviously revealed that her ideal type is me.

5. A ring bought in Japan, a hat, an inn in a forest. I would also like 1 or 2 accessories.

Soyeon bought an inn? I want to stay in that inn!

6. I have always overlooked my family household, so this year I want to have a party with my friends. Soyeon's Christmas Party. In this party there will be music, food, Kimaru, and me and my friends.

Please invite me!

So glad to see that half the girls also prefer the same song as me (Like the first time). This was, in fact, the song that piqued my interest about T-ara in the first place. I find it quite an underappreciated song.

Incedentally, Bye Bye is probably the only T-ara song that I often skip. But I can understand it hold sentimental value for them.

After reading all our girls are just like other normal teens too,who only

wants to have fun when they are on dates^^

Everybody likes Like The First Time song.Its one of the best song.

Qri wae do you buy so many pair of shoes..lol xD

Anyway thanks for sharing!!

Jiyeon

1. Bye Bye. While we were training, it was the first song given to us. I'm happy that it's put in this album.

2. I like a hard working person who wouldn't let me down.

3. I want to walk through the city and watch a movie.

4. Even though it's an un-matching style, - cut and high heels, I want to try it out anyways because it's winter.

5. I'm not interested but - my mother always - my mother's style is better than me (smile). Before she bought this for me.

Jiyeon :wub:

always funny and cute answers for the question :rolleyes:

ahh, thank you very much ^^ is it accurate?

very accurate ...

thanks friend :)