Diadem Forums

[12.12.05] T-ara receive 10 billion won offer to do Southeast Asian tour same time as Japanese Arena Tour

nathaniel

[12.12.05] T-ara receive 10 billion won offer to do Southeast Asian tour same time as Japanese Arena Tour

20121002_1349163023_72028200_1.jpg

T-ara were offered 10 billion won to do a Southeast Asian tour.

On the 5th, T-ara's agency said, "We received an offer of 10 billion won (~10 million USD) to do a project tour next year in Southeast Asian countries such as China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, etc."

But T-ara plan to do a Japan Arena Tour at the same time as the offer as well as do domestic activities in Korea. T-ara's Japanese Arena Tour would be able to reach over 150,000 people.

T-ara's agency said, "We will think hard about the offer and reveal if we will go through with the Southeast Asian tour in January."

T-ara is the first Korean girl group to have a concert at the Budokan in Tokyo and with two sold out performances. They went on a six-city tour earlier this year as well as completed showcases in some Southeast Asia countries.

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20121205n37692

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

I doubt is not true the offer, but the way CCM makes announcements about T-ara is so pathetic always put the ammount of money,it´s oblviously the thing KKS cares the most in his life. And then for some people is like CCM makes false statements just to make believe T-ara is popular when it is not necesary, T-ARA IS POPULAR BY ITSELF, but CCM is a xxxx, so unlucky the best girl group in Korea is in their hands.

whatever, i hope this is confirmed soon next year and for the summer or spring,after promoting in Japan and Korea, not to kill the girls of overwork just becausse KKS/CCM want that money.

OK this time must be a real one!! After (only) Japan, Malaysia, HK and Vietnam this year ^0^ the girls were so busy as usual..

Assuming quite huge sum of money - despite of hectic schedules for a whole next year, they should go for it!

No need to think hard or wait till January KKS / CCM!!

Indonesia Queen's wants T-ara!

T-ara GO~ ^___^v

Received an offer of 10 billion won (~10 million USD) to do a project tour next year in Southeast Asian countries such as China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, etc."

Me: Ok.. Korea Queen's doesn't love them like last time anymore so what? They got International Queen's on their back. Combine other country Queen's together surely more than Korea's anti. Let them roll on other country!

But T-ara plan to do a Japan Arena Tour at the same time as the offer as well as do domestic activities in Korea.

Me: "Plan" means not confirm.. So it could be Japan Tour before or after Asia tour. (though i got a feeling it might be before Asia Tour) Promoting in Korea = new comeback which also means the last member adds in. Which will be another sail in the sea of storm.

Though I want them release new album soon but still with all this "discussed plan", even I myself who is just reading the article could imagine how tired it can be. Just imagine yourself working your dream job like there's no tomorrow. Always overtime and lack of sleep. So, on top of everything, their health comes first. Knowing CCM is a cheapskate, wherever country they go, Queen's give them some food and a lot of vitamin supplements!!! They NEED IT!!

Loophole: So WHO actually offered CCM about this 10 billion won offer, eh? WHO?

Even if this isn't a publicity stunt (seeing the money amount, it's goes to show CCM's up with its typical antics and overexaggerated crap again - not even other agencies go on bragging about stuff like this), it all goes to show that the ones who made the offer don't realize or care that they're potentially putting an even larger pile of work on T-ara's shoulders.

This tour can wait long after the one in Japan's finished. Not during or before it. That's just overkill.

Sidenote - anyone with even a hint of geography would know that China and Taiwan are not SEA countries, nor are they even considered part of SEA itself. Fail of geography there.

OK this time must be a real one!! After (only) Japan, Malaysia, HK and Vietnam this year ^0^ the girls were so busy as usual..

Assuming quite huge sum of money - despite of hectic schedules for a whole next year, they should go for it!

No need to think hard or wait till January KKS / CCM!!

Indonesia Queen's wants T-ara!

T-ara GO~ ^___^v

Mate, how are you sure this money is going to go to T-ara, or even a majority or fair share of it?

Chances are CCM will probably take the bulk of this money and leave the scraps for the members (which will also have to be divided in between 8 members, assuming this tour takes place after Dani's in), considering T-ara doesn't decide where to promote or how much money is distributed between the two.

If you're going to favor increasing their workload while putting more risk to their mental and physical health after all the hell they've gone through in the past months, then I suggest you take a strong reconsideration. Promoting overseas as a long-term substitute for promotions in Korea isn't going to cut everything as with the majority of Kpop idol groups, Korea's always the most important source of income, followed by Japan. T-ara ain't SNSD.

The validity of CCM's claims aren't even reliable and known to be full of outright lies and contradictions too.

It's so sad because netizens on allkpop got mad at CCM for releasing news like this... I feel sorry for CCM & T-ARA, people can't give them a break anymore T_T

Anyways, hopefully they accept the offer and perform for many fans XD

Well, with CCM known to be the most notorious and incompetent (not to mention unreliable) agency in Kpop, you can't expect people in the Kpop community to give them an easy nod.

From the Nam Gyuri incident in mid 2009, KKS's unwarranted opinion of KARA's lawsuit against DSP, T-ara being overworked with visits to the hospital, new member additions over unjustified and illogical reasons and now the scandal back in July, 5dolls' bullying scandal etc, I don't think it's difficult to wonder why people heavily dislike CCM and won't hesitate to drop crap on it.

wow my feelings is cut into two there's a part in me that is happy and hopping that they will have a concert in the Philippines and another part of is so concerned in T-ARA health condition they have so many schedule i hope their health can manage,

Guest minniebabyjiyeon

Just hope they will come and hold the concert in Thailand again

I really don't care much the girls could make for CCM cause eventually our girls would get very small dividen share . All I concern now is girls'health , they look deadly exhausted lately .