Diadem Forums

[12.12.05] T-ara receive 10 billion won offer to do Southeast Asian tour same time as Japanese Arena Tour

nathaniel

Okay here's a little something for you kids to think about. If i were a real queen (which in my case i am) I wouldn't want CCM to accept this tour ( considering it's even real in the first place) because T-ara is already overworked and dead tired with all their over packed schedules (not to mention that last year wasn't any different). If this tour will go through then i want you all to think what will really happen to the members of T-ara and what will happen to their health. Plus they will be adding a 14 year old who will have to go to school in the meantime. Yes I know you kiddies want T-ara to come to your respective countries so you can see them and cheer for them squeeling your little hearts out after having to starve yourselves half to death to buy tickets (not to mention get ripped of like so many people earlier this year with not even getting a high five not to mention an autograph), but if you really like T-ara, show them some love and care and genuine human compassion by hoping this will happen after next year so in the meantime they can hopefully get some well deserved rest.

These soon to be 8 girls are human beings and they need our support not our demands. Please keep that in mind.

Eh ... this seems a bit shifty to me. The fact that the amount of money was mentioned makes me think this is just another desperate publicity stunt from KKS, or, at best, a gross exaggeration of the actual sum to draw attention to the group in a 'look at how succesful we still are!' way. And if my memory serves me correctly, weren't T-ara meant to be coming back with a new album Tara's Effect early next year? I really think the last things T-ara needs is another weight added to their shoulders.

Loophole: So WHO actually offered CCM about this 10 billion won offer, eh? WHO?

Even if this isn't a publicity stunt (seeing the money amount, it's goes to show CCM's up with its typical antics and overexaggerated crap again - not even other agencies go on bragging about stuff like this), it all goes to show that the ones who made the offer don't realize or care that they're potentially putting an even larger pile of work on T-ara's shoulders.

This tour can wait long after the one in Japan's finished. Not during or before it. That's just overkill.

If they accept this offer and announce the scheduled dates, hopefully, we'll find out who.

If that misunderstanding "didn't happen" back then, we would've seen them enjoying longer vacations by now. So everybody has to realize that they have to "work harder" to "regain" with what they lost, and as the saying goes, "The only easy day was yesterday."

Mate, how are you sure this money is going to go to T-ara, or even a majority or fair share of it?

Chances are CCM will probably take the bulk of this money and leave the scraps for the members (which will also have to be divided in between 8 members, assuming this tour takes place after Dani's in), considering T-ara doesn't decide where to promote or how much money is distributed between the two.

If you're going to favor increasing their workload while putting more risk to their mental and physical health after all the hell they've gone through in the past months, then I suggest you take a strong reconsideration. Promoting overseas as a long-term substitute for promotions in Korea isn't going to cut everything as with the majority of Kpop idol groups, Korea's always the most important source of income, followed by Japan. T-ara ain't SNSD.

I would rather see payroll documentations and copies of their paychecks, before assuming they get low wages no matter what.

Seriously, this whole thing about overworking is beginning to be quite redundant, even for an industry where projects don't even last the length of a seasonal job, especially when some of them don't even come close to a month. For an artist(s) to get a tour of their own is good. Getting 2 ensures a degree of job security for them. Especially when compared to the many other artists who don't have such job opportunities.

If you ask me, Korea is much more than just a cash cow, it's their home.

they already have a lot of schedules for next year, i don't know what will happen if they accept it..

hope they will stay healthy..

Did T-ara release their entire 2013 work schedule in detail to the public already? If so, can you post it up here, please? I for one, would really like to know what is called "an over packed schedule" for the members.

Okay here's a little something for you kids to think about. If i were a real queen (which in my case i am) I wouldn't want CCM to accept this tour ( considering it's even real in the first place) because T-ara is already overworked and dead tired with all their over packed schedules (not to mention that last year wasn't any different). If this tour will go through then i want you all to think what will really happen to the members of T-ara and what will happen to their health. Plus they will be adding a 14 year old who will have to go to school in the meantime. Yes I know you kiddies want T-ara to come to your respective countries so you can see them and cheer for them squeeling your little hearts out after having to starve yourselves half to death to buy tickets (not to mention get ripped of like so many people earlier this year with not even getting a high five not to mention an autograph), but if you really like T-ara, show them some love and care and genuine human compassion by hoping this will happen after next year so in the meantime they can hopefully get some well deserved rest. These soon to be 8 girls are human beings and they need our support not our demands. Please keep that in mind.

This year we started to see them going on vacation though, however, after that misunderstanding, whatever further vacations they had planned were taken off indefinitely, and were replaced with projects to regain with what they lost. Hwayoung's contractual termination and Eunjung's removal from that drama was a wake up call to them on just how severe the situation had gotten for all of them. Now if they want to return to their previous status quo, they'll have to work much harder, like Hwayoung rejoining T-ara, despite some fans wanting them to take a break and they have bills to pay and retirement to save up for. Sometimes, it feels as though all of these break requests really means the fans don't want them to earn any money, let alone work in the business anymore.

overrated piece of shyt of a company. T-ara hasn't had a break. yet. still. i doubt they'll be celebrating xmas again. probably in the studio practicing for their korean comeback. Do ya best girls. we queen's all over the world, whether in Singapore, in Japan or anywhere else will have our hearts with you while you perform. Hwaiting :)

Did T-ara release their entire 2013 work schedule in detail to the public already? If so, can you post it up here, please? I for one, would really like to know what is called "an over packed schedule" for the members.

OMG,are you freakin' serious??

If T-ara's schedules didn't make you think it's a packed schedules,I don't know what's a packed schedule mean to you.I don't have to remind you how many times the members of T-ara were admitted to the hospitals due to fatigue or faint.Do you want any of them to slip into coma,then only you'll say they are overworked?

One don't have to see their 2013 schedules because we know their schedules will also be so over-saturated - just like the past three years.Not to mention that Hyomin,Eunjung and Jiyeon were heavily involved in variety shows and dramas during that period.Even when they were involved with the bullying scandal,KKS still has the guts to push the girls to perform and promote when they are still suffering from the malicious comments and accuses - up till now.

I know you'll reply to my post - as usual.

If T-ara's schedules didn't make you think it's a packed schedules,I don't know what's a packed schedule mean to you.I don't have to remind you how many times the members of T-ara were admitted to the hospitals due to fatigue or faint.Do you want any of them to slip into coma,then only you'll say they are overworked?

One don't have to see their 2013 schedules because we know their schedules will also be so over-saturated - just like the past three years.Not to mention that Hyomin,Eunjung and Jiyeon were heavily involved in variety shows and dramas during that period.Even when they were involved with the bullying scandal,KKS still has the guts to push the girls to perform and promote when they are still suffering from the malicious comments and accuses - up till now.

Since the start of this year, we started to see them get vacations, meaning the company is well aware about not having them being overworked. And I will point out that some of those times they were admitted into hospitals was due to unforeseen accidents, not because of being fatigued or fainting, like Soyeon's car accident. Thus, it would be fool-hearty to even assume they'll be forcing themselves back into the hospitals, knowing full well about over-exertion. The girls are not a bunch of dumb people who'll push themselves towards fatal injuries again, after learning that the hard way. Work hard, yes, no thanks to that misunderstanding during this year, which pretty much killed any further planned vacations, because of how much they've lost during that time. I am astounded that some people failed to realize, part of their career promises always mentioned them becoming better idols.

Of course we need to see their detailed 2013 schedules, because obviously people already forgot about the company having the members take their much needed rest, despite that passion to be the top best, this year. The company listened to all of us and had the girls go on some much needed rest and vacations. By seeing their scheduled calendar that is pointing out their vacation times will help alleviate all of this ignorant assumption that they didn't adhere to Santayana's advice on people's history.

I know some people here are excited at the possibility of seeing T-ara perform in their country but keep in mind this would REALLY overwork them.

The tour is supposed to be done in addition to the Japan tour AND promotions in Korea.

Everyone knows how bad CCM is at managing their artists and overworking them and adding this to their plates would mean they would hardly be able to rest for months.

I'd rather know they're healthy and being allowed plenty of rest than see them perform knowing they've only slept 2 hours in the past 36 hours.

I know some people here are excited at the possibility of seeing T-ara perform in their country but keep in mind this would REALLY overwork them.

The tour is supposed to be done in addition to the Japan tour AND promotions in Korea.

Everyone knows how bad CCM is at managing their artists and overworking them and adding this to their plates would mean they would hardly be able to rest for months.

I'd rather know they're healthy and being allowed plenty of rest than see them perform knowing they've only slept 2 hours in the past 36 hours.

According to the article, they are discussing it, which gives some room for a possibility that they could give them a counter-proposal to accept that offered tour "after" the Japan Tour and Korean promotions. The company is not that naive. If people are so truly worried about their current sleeping habits nowadays, why not ask them to find out?

I doubt is not true the offer, but the way CCM makes announcements about T-ara is so pathetic always put the ammount of money,it´s oblviously the thing KKS cares the most in his life. And then for some people is like CCM makes false statements just to make believe T-ara is popular when it is not necesary, T-ARA IS POPULAR BY ITSELF, but CCM is a xxxx, so unlucky the best girl group in Korea is in their hands.

whatever, i hope this is confirmed soon next year and for the summer or spring,after promoting in Japan and Korea, not to kill the girls of overwork just becausse KKS/CCM want that money.

I totally agree! These girls are talented artists. How about some respect for that? Stop making it about the money and give them a chance to show just how amazing they are. When your soul is trapped in a ledger you really don't understand. And yes, give them a chance to relax on occasion!

I love these girls and I'm so glad to see the recognition. I just hope they don't get overworked and that this exposure carries on around the world. I love to see them in America! Sadly kpop is not really appreciated the way it should be here. I'm so glad I discovered it.

Wow, this is really great news! Is there any chance they'd come to Philippines? I wish they will come visit Philippines. I'm really hoping! But before the year-long Southeast Asian tour, I just hope CCM will give them a break and a vacation. The girls have worked so hard and they deserve a break and a reward for themselves. It makes me sad and feeling concerned seeing them tired and exhausted, especially Jiyeon. T-ara fighting!! :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...