Diadem Forums

[12.12.05] T-ara reveal their ideal type of mother and which member's child they'd want to be

craZy

[12.12.05] T-ara reveal their ideal type of mother and which member's child they'd want to be

90e4921cdd72d2aad88276daf3bd18c9.jpg

I think from amongst the questions asked from the Roly Poly Interview, one question stood out. "If you were born again, whose child would you want to be from amongst the members." Before that, lets ask if you want to become mothers and if so, what is your ideal mother type?

Jiyeon: Like my mother. I want to be a wise parent.

Qri: I also want to be like my mother. Doing everything, even that which is invisible. Because I don't want to spoil my kids, I dont mind being strict.

Soyeon: I want to be the opposite of my mother. My mother exhausted me in work. She didn't think of me, but her "career of work". She made me do all the housework and raised me by exhausting me. I do want to be a hard working mom, but unlike my mom. Because I want to be a mom who makes her child grow strong.

Boram: I speak as someone who has a sense of friendsihp to my mom. If I give birth to a child, I want to be a mother who is like a friend to it.

Areum: I want to be a mother who is called upon like a friend.

Hyomin: I want to go shopping together, a mom who is a friend. Like a fashionable sistar. Even friends of my child will say "Hyomin okasan [mother] is so young", "you're beautiful!" (laughs)

Eunjung: Me...um, I haven't thought about it.

- Never have imagined it?

Eunjung: Yes. People who are loved. I think I want to give love to other people. I want to be a mother who gives a lot of love.

- Now a question from the readers; if you were born again, whose baby would you want to be. Well everyone?

Jiyeon: For me, Areum. Because I want her white complexion.

Areum: For me, Jiyeon. I'm envious of her small face and pretty skin.

Hyomin: For me Jiyeon. After all she has a cool personality and if someone bad shows up, she'll be his angry opponent.

Eunjung: For me it's Soyeon. She would make me eat my breakfast properly. Since she is strong, she would properly protect her child.

Boram: I also go for Soyeon.

Soyeon: Really? (laughs)

Boram: Because you're polite, that's why you will properly raise a child.

Soyeon: For me Eunjung. She acts like a mother in the group, I think she is the ideal person, and she is very homely.

Hyomin: Ah~ Skilled at cleaning? Maybe Qri is her own ideal type? (laughs)

Everyone: Ah~

- Does Qri think the same as the other members? (laughs)

Qri: Yep, myself. (smile)

Everyone: Hahaha!

Jiyeon: Qri would raise a strong child. She can do anything if she puts the effort. She would raise it to have an independant spirit. Though I wouldn't want her as a mom. (smile)

Everyone: We know!

- She would be strict, that's why. (smile)

Soyeon: Who would be my mom? Boram would be bad. (laughs)

Boram: Why?!

Soyeon: I'm worried about Boram changing diapers. She would feed me a lot of food, then I would become fat.

Soyeon: After that, because she is a bit childish, the daughter will have to look after the problems of her mother, but you can buy me a lot of goods and cosmetics.

Boram: Mou~ I want to get married someday. If you say that, it's not going to happen!

Source: Web 1 Week

Translated by: OmegaKrypton @ Diadem

LOL,Hyomin got her sense of of fashion from her Mom because I remembered her saying both of them shopping together quite often and she always wear her mom's clothing LOL.

Soyeon is truly a leader.She take good care of her members (one of them is by feeding them :P ) and Eunjung once mentioned that she's the one who sent her to the drama filming sets.I knew Boram would choose Soyeon.I mean,who else Jerry will pick if it's not Tom?

"She would be strict, that's why"

Wow,I didn't know Qri can be a strict person because she looks shy and quiet.

The maknaes chose each other for envying their skins.They sound childish compared to the rest of T-ara's members .Baby Dino never changed :P

" I'm worried about Boram changing diapers. She would feed me a lot of food, then I would become fat."

K,now I know why Soyeon looks extra chubbier lately.... :lol: They can never stop teasing each other,eeh ?

Gaah,please upload the interview here if any of you have one.This conversation sounds so cute!!

Jiyeon: Like my mother. I want to be a wise parent.

Qri: I also want to be like my mother. Doing everything, even that which is invisible. Because I don't want to spoil my kids, I dont mind being strict.

Me: Ah~~ WIse parent . Strict parents good.. Hope not too strict like my parents..

Soyeon: I want to be the opposite of my mother. My mother exhausted me in work. She didn't think of me, but her "career of work". She made me do all the housework and raised me by exhausting me. I do want to be a hard working mom, but unlike my mom. Because I want to be a mom who makes her child grow strong.

Me: Ah~ So that's why she is good at things.

And just nodding while reading until the below part.. XD

- Now a question from the readers; if you were born again, whose baby would you want to be. Well everyone?

Jiyeon: For me, Areum. Because I want her white complexion.

Areum: For me, Jiyeon. I'm envious of her small face and pretty skin.

Me: Ah~ skin.. I also wanna be their daughter to get those. :P

Hyomin: For me Jiyeon. After all she has a cool personality and if someone bad shows up, she'll be his angry opponent.

Me: Hyomin's answer reminds me of when Rian helping out Shin Hyesung in Dream High2 when SHS gt ganged up by some teens.

Eunjung: For me it's Soyeon. She would make me eat my breakfast properly. Since she is strong, she would properly protect her child.

Me: I can even see she protects the girls well. :)

Boram: I also go for Soyeon.

Soyeon: Really? (laughs)

Boram: Because you're polite, that's why you will properly raise a child.

Soyeon: For me Eunjung. She acts like a mother in the group, I think she is the ideal person, and she is very homely.

Me: *nodding* hmm.. makes sense.

Hyomin: Ah~ Skilled at cleaning? Maybe Qri is her own ideal type? (laughs)

Everyone: Ah~

- Does Qri think the same as the other members? (laughs)

Qri: Yep, myself. (smile)

Jiyeon: Qri would raise a strong child. She can do anything if she puts the effort. She would raise it to have an independent spirit. Though I wouldn't want her as a mom. (smile)

Everyone: We know!

Me: Sensing the formal interview atmosphere breaking down and they'll start teasing mode soon.

- She would be strict, that's why. (smile)

Soyeon: Who would be my mom? Boram would be bad. (laughs)

Boram: Why?!

Soyeon: I'm worried about Boram changing diapers. She would feed me a lot of food, then I would become fat.

Soyeon: After that, because she is a bit childish, the daughter will have to look after the problems of her mother, but you can buy me a lot of goods and cosmetics.

Boram: Mou~ I want to get married someday. If you say that, it's not going to happen!

LOLS the ending was so funny.... I don't expect Soyeon's answer at all..xD The diaper change..xDD Totally DAEBAK!~

aaah, i wanna see that interview or hear that interview directly

just read it that makes me so close to them

Gaah,please upload the interview here if any of you have one.This conversation sounds so cute!!

Sorry to say but this is only a written interview, no video/audio of it. :(

Well that was cute and funny, I always like to hear the opinions of idols on these subjects. Though i wouldn't want any of them to be my mom, I want to spare them the horror, because to be honest it takes my mom to be my mom TRUST ME. you have to be her to be able to put up with me.

It seems like Ssyo is a bit rebellious (if that's the term) to her mother XD

hahah!!!

but i love how they talk about "if you were born again, whose baby would you want to be."

Areum wants to be Jiyeon, Jiyeon wants to be areum, really our maknaes ♥

and Soyeon and Boram, haha, It does show how caring Ssyo towards Boram, and vice versa. With Eunjung's statement, ssyo is really so great as a leader, and will be great as a mom. I want to become her daughter sometime, XD

And ofc, Qri is like a boss! i wonder why don't they want her to be her mom. haha i'm so curious! but i have a thought why they don't want haha

I think it's interesting that some of the answered the question of whose baby they wanted to be born again as with appearance reasons.

I'd prefer the member who would fit more with my ideal member type in terms of personality.

They all look really good to be honest so genes wouldn't be a major issue.

I think this is such a fun interview.

So Eunjung has never thought of being a mother yet, must say I was a bit surprised there.

Areum and Jiyeon are really like kids. Laugh at their answers when they answered each other. :lol:

Eunjung picking Soyeon as her mom definitely made sense because she experienced that when they were roommates.

Also laughed when they were describing Qri. I could see that she could be strict but I love what Jiyeon has said about her. It has a hint of admiration towards Qri's toughness.

Thanks for sharing this!