Diadem Forums

[09.12.15] Get ready for Women's Generation 2!

*YANiPOPO*

Do you remember the collaboration of Women's Generation between T-ara's Ji Yeon, SeeYa, and Davichi last May? Well, they are collaborating once again for Woman's Generation 2!

SeeYa, including a new member, Soo Mi, has been getting lots of love from the fans with the group's latest track, His Voice. Davichi had a few hit-songs in the year of 2009, including 8282, Hot Stuff and I Made an Accident. T-ara debuted this year, and has seen success with their songs Lies, T.T.L / T.T.L 2 with Supernova, and now Bo Peep Bo Peep.

This time, the Women's Generation group members will be SeeYa's Lee Bo Ram & Soo Mi, duo from Davichi, and T-ara's Hyomin & Eun Jung - a total of 6 members.

Stay tuned, as Women's Generation 2 will be unveiled next year, January 7th!

cr:allkpop

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's probably cause Women's generation alone sold 500k+. I cant see any other reason than that since T-ara is getting popular on their own xD But yeah im sure alot of you are excited cause of the Dynamic Duo's appearance <3

Omagah Woman's Generation 2!!!! WOOT! MORE COLLABS!!! 8DDDDDDD

I could just tell it'll be a cute song with some raps in them ^^

and OMG I seriously can't wait how these 6 will perform since we've seen the hilarious vid of SoHyoJung imitating Soomi xD

and I missed Davichi! We could hear Haeri's amazing voice again<3 sucks there isn't Yeonji but oh well HyoJung will make that up! :)

hope the 3 oldest of T-Ara would get their turn on more projects like this (well Soyeon already with TTL but yeah more :))

but if it'll be out soon then T-Ara won't have much promotion time.....right? ><

thank you for sharing^^

of course that the ones that don't have Eunjung or Hyomin would be much more excited if their favorites were in it. Still it's be pretty cool

I don't think it'll have rap... I mean, SeeYa and Davichi neither have rap in their songs, and Eunjung and Hyomin are also fantastic singers, remember the Good Person days?

I'm really looking forward to Soomi in it. They'll all do great!

Whoo my favourite boram and soomi (whrs yeonji? :) i like her voice too) tgt with eunjung onni are perform women generation 2!!! Cant wait cant wait!!!!

I do hope they give more singing instd of rapping parts to eunjung onni~ I like it when she holds the note...i think it sounds really good :-)

Yessssss!! the first women's generation song was okay, but now we get to see eunjung and hyomin plus the new seeya member!!!

most likely the two t-ara members will do the rap parts. if they do indeed have rapping in the song and a good beat, then women's generation 2 may very well be a big hit.