Diadem Forums

[12.12.14] Video - T-ara @ Melon Music Award

Robbe_881

At first I was really glad that they won the TOP 10 Artist Award,but then when I saw T-ara was going upstairs to take that award,there was absolutely awkward silence and no cheering from the audience AT ALL..Even if there were,it's barely audible....Gosh.. :(

Don't know. I noticed during sistar's performance there wasn't also many cheers or screams, so i assume the audience was entirely made of fan girls. But better watch prizegiving of other female idols and make a comparison.

Look at the crowd, bunch of ugly, fat, jealous girls.

At first I was really glad that they won the TOP 10 Artist Award,but then when I saw T-ara was going upstairs to take that award,there was absolutely awkward silence and no cheering from the audience AT ALL..Even if there were,it's barely audible....Gosh.. :(

Look at the crowd, bunch of ugly, fat, jealous girls.

Best performance, really. I believe that performance is the best performance of 2012 now...17 days left to year's end.

I agree this was such a powerful show, girls did awesome!!!

Love Tiara! Eunjung, Soyeon, Jiyeon, Boram, Qri, Areum, Hyomin FOREVER!

Their performance was perfect <3 Even though it's quite silent, I saw a lot of people holding their names up ^.^ \o/

The intro was daebak, i was amused hihi. Minnie is so hot. Kyul's hair is so cool, love it. Jungie's lips <3

Basically, all of them are much prettier than usual. So sexy in black ^^

Thanks for sharing<3

Don't know. I noticed during sistar's performance there wasn't also many cheers or screams, so i assume the audience was entirely made of fan girls. But better watch prizegiving of other female idols and make a comparison.

Yeah while the sitting audience way in the back seems to enjoy all of the performance, the pit audience was actually really cold when girl bands were on stage, I guess most of the mushroom head teengirls were only there for the boy bands.. :D

But check out the cuts, atleast the T-ara girls seemed to be enjoying themselves watching the other acts perform:

http://youtu.be/6rgrlkRz0Po

I wonder what Boram was laughing about at 1:49

wow... the intro... that was very spectacular.. it was very cute also.. hahah T-ara Dolls inside a T-ara Gift box.. i want them XD lol..

the christmas ver of sexy love was soooo cool :)

i'm saying that this is one of their best performance ever!! T-ara jjang!! :)

..okay.. another one added to my collection :)

Jiyeon's face expression recently always look like Everything-I-Do-They're-Still-Hating-On-Me-So-I-Don't-Care-Anyway

I'm really worried about her..

I couldn't find her smile in the MelOn performance and seems like she doing the dance half heartedly :(

Exhausted, tired, and burdened are writen all over their face ...

I want my old moodboosters back :'(