Diadem Forums

[12.12.15] Video - Areum dancing to Miss A and KARA pre-debut

nathaniel

wow all five of them are super good, I'm a little upset that they won't be debuting (unless they are, but I assume since Areum made a debut with T-ara that means something went wrong with their plans)

I'm glad to have it shown further that areum was a talented and hard working girl before T-ara, proving herself herself to KKS in such a way that lead to her being chosen for T-ara.

If you check out the uploader's channel.. they also dance to SNSD's the Boy's, BAP's Warrior, Afterschool's Bang etc. etc.. IMHO Ahreum does really stand out compared to the other girls, not only the way she looks (it's easy because of her snow-white complection) but also how sharp she dances... no wonder she got recruited into T-ara.

Anyone knows who are the other girls? Someone said there's The Seeya members also there..

wow!!! they are REALLY REALLY good!!!! didn't know that areum can dance this well...haha!!

But where are the other four girls? are they going to make their debut with CCM??? i hope they do debut...but i kinda not like it that artists debut with CCM...haha!!! KKS is really quite screwed.....:(