Diadem Forums

[12.12.15] Video HD - T-ara Live in Budokan - Special 1 hr Interview

Chesskid1

They must have done this after Hwa left. I wonder when.

Correct me if I'm wrong but since they did this interview during (or after/before) Budokan Concert in Japan,Hwayoung was injured at that moment so that's why she probably didn't go for the interview.Or maybe somewhere else...

-----------------

Aah,so Hyomin's hair is still that short? :P Looks like she's been wearing extension since We Were In Love promotion.

I think this was done during the Sexy Love promo just based on Ahreum & Eunjeung's hair color.. Ahreum's hair was dark at the Budokan concert & Day by Day promo, while Eunjeung changed from her fierce raven-haired smokey dark look after the controversy. With things getting back on gear again I wish Eunjeung will go back to her former strong-but-cute look (like on We Got Married), she just looks too frail & vulnerable now..

I think this was done during the Sexy Love promo just based on Ahreum & Eunjeung's hair color.. Ahreum's hair was dark at the Budokan concert & Day by Day promo, while Eunjeung changed from her fierce raven-haired smokey dark look after the controversy. With things getting back on gear again I wish Eunjeung will go back to her former strong-but-cute look (like on We Got Married), she just looks too frail & vulnerable now..

Does that mean they recorded this interview way after the Budokan Concert was over?

Yeah,I agree with you at the Eunjung's hair comment.She looks miserable after the controversy.Jiyeon now barely smiles even on a few performances.As much as I want Korean and I-fans forgive them,I doubt it gonna happen any sooner.If you look at the comments on NetizenBuzz ,ALL T-ara related news have more than 1000+ likes for every negative comments about them until now.Even the news where Hyomin when shopping was mostly negative even though she did nothing wrong.Sigh..... :(