Diadem Forums

[12.12.18] T-ara deny exceptional offer for alcohol CF deal so they can keep image of appealing to all ages

nathaniel

IMO this was the right decision. It would just have been one more reason to hate on T-ara. Especially if they did a sexy dance (like Hyuna) Jiyeon's and Hyomin's scandals would never die down.

But KKS seriously needs to stop with the "T-ara turned down ___ offer". Most people don't believe him anyway, plus, it sheds more bad light on the girls. It would be better to do some charity work quietly, with time they could regain at least some of their reputation.

NO TWO WORDS ABOUT THIS but now, T-ara is getting more money from abroad(showcase) while they couldnt have proper promotions in Korea for SL.

Yet, they promoted SL in music shows for well over a month. I don't see how they suffered from those performances, unless you count negative reviews from netizens, Boram's shoking weight loss and that alleged black ocean they got but that one is debatable. Much of the money they earn from group activities doesn't even go to them anyway.

Even if they earned a decent amount overseas, it's not a healthy long-term substitute over promotions in Korea - this is clearly seen by the fact that CCM plans on making SPEED and Co-Ed do a comeback early next year while also refusing Davichi to leave on their own, despite that chances are very, very few people are going to give a damn about the first two I mentioned since they went dead for months at the least. As far as I'm concerned, it looks pretty darn clear to me that CCM's gone desperate and realized that T-ara's income alone is not enough to sustain itself.

The only girl groups capable of lasting overseas without making a comeback in Korea and still remain successful and relevant for months are SNSD, 2NE1 and Kara.

"I never said that fans(Queen's) should buy everything what T-ara throws. what i'm trying to say is if we know or think that T-ara is wrong then we shouldnt follow them. I mean, like why should we follow something knowing that its wrong to do so... and trusting T-ara with all of our hearts isnt wrong but following them knowing that they are wrong is DELUSIONAL."

First of all, who's 'we'? You're talking about tens of thousands of people here and secondly I don't see anything harmful about being at least skeptical about the group in public announcements and news - and frankly, what they say cannot be trusted much anyways because CCM's notorious for constant lies and making the group lie too, not to mention the typical 'oh, our group turned down this offer etc' crap has been played so many times that the legitimacy of it is highly questionable.

Trusting everything what they say alone with all your heart itself is already one step towards being delusional.

"Confession always doesnt refer to confessing about bad or unhappy things. T-ara never claimed that the confession was about scandal. No no. It was assumption own our own account. They did confessed and that confession was about how happy and glad they felt for being Queen's along their sides through out the scandal. Just because you wished them to speak about scandal and how it didnt go your way doesnt mean that it cant be a confession. It was confession about the happiness they felt from Queen's support and by no mean the confession episodes had caps like" about scandal or bullying"

The show's purpose was supposed to be about what exactly occurred behind the scenes in regards to that incident, if I recall and the timing of the show itself can't be considered coincidental either.

I even remember a lot of people here commenting that they hoped that the members would clear up whatever misunderstandings and mistakes occurred between them before the show was aired - and there's a bloody good reason why a lot of people were disappointed that nothing was truly confessed in detail. Everything about that incident was completely vague. Hell, I even gave a general translation of the summary of what they were talking about and if you want me to provide you that, don't hesitate to ask because I've got a copy of it available. I'm not making up stories here, mate.

Confessing about how happy they are from fans' support can be done anytime, anywhere during their activities. I don't see a reason for a whole show dedicated to that since they've admitted they're pleased with fan support countless times before.

NO TWO WORDS ABOUT THIS but now, T-ara is getting more money from abroad(showcase) while they couldnt have proper promotions in Korea for SL.

Yet, they promoted SL in music shows for well over a month. I don't see how they suffered from those performances, unless you count negative reviews from netizens, Boram's shoking weight loss and that alleged black ocean they got but that one is debatable. Much of the money they earn from group activities doesn't even go to them anyway.

Even if they earned a decent amount overseas, it's not a healthy long-term substitute over promotions in Korea - this is clearly seen by the fact that CCM plans on making SPEED and Co-Ed do a comeback early next year while also refusing Davichi to leave on their own, despite that chances are very, very few people are going to give a damn about the first two I mentioned since they went dead for months at the least. As far as I'm concerned, it looks pretty darn clear to me that CCM's gone desperate and realized that T-ara's income alone is not enough to sustain itself.

The only girl groups capable of lasting overseas without making a comeback in Korea and still remain successful and relevant for months are SNSD, 2NE1 and Kara.

"I never said that fans(Queen's) should buy everything what T-ara throws. what i'm trying to say is if we know or think that T-ara is wrong then we shouldnt follow them. I mean, like why should we follow something knowing that its wrong to do so... and trusting T-ara with all of our hearts isnt wrong but following them knowing that they are wrong is DELUSIONAL."

First of all, who's 'we'? You're talking about tens of thousands of people here and secondly I don't see anything harmful about being at least skeptical about the group in public announcements and news - and frankly, what they say cannot be trusted much anyways because CCM's notorious for constant lies and making the group lie too, not to mention the typical 'oh, our group turned down this offer etc' crap has been played so many times that the legitimacy of it is highly questionable.

Trusting everything what they say alone with all your heart itself is already one step towards being delusional.

"Confession always doesnt refer to confessing about bad or unhappy things. T-ara never claimed that the confession was about scandal. No no. It was assumption own our own account. They did confessed and that confession was about how happy and glad they felt for being Queen's along their sides through out the scandal. Just because you wished them to speak about scandal and how it didnt go your way doesnt mean that it cant be a confession. It was confession about the happiness they felt from Queen's support and by no mean the confession episodes had caps like" about scandal or bullying"

The show's purpose was supposed to be about what exactly occurred behind the scenes in regards to that incident, if I recall and the timing of the show itself can't be considered coincidental either.

I even remember a lot of people here commenting that they hoped that the members would clear up whatever misunderstandings and mistakes occurred between them before the show was aired - and there's a bloody good reason why a lot of people were disappointed that nothing was truly confessed in detail. Everything about that incident was completely vague. Hell, I even gave a general translation of the summary of what they were talking about and if you want me to provide you that, don't hesitate to ask because I've got a copy of it available. I'm not making up stories here, mate.

Confessing about how happy they are from fans' support can be done anytime, anywhere during their activities. I don't see a reason for a whole show dedicated to that since they've admitted they're pleased with fan support countless times before.

Oh man, it's rare to see someone using logical arguments and being rational instead of saying the same thing all time about whatever their favorites idols do all the time.

I do believe is quite hypocritical their reasons to refuse this ads.

Okay I will buy everything you say. Just give me a simple answer to my question. Why are you still a Queen's when you think they tell lies time and often?? If you have so much doubt about their claims and all that then shouldnt you be leaving this fandom considering the fact you have stated.. For me, that's different. i believe they are not wrong and that's the only reason I'm Still a Queen's. You have such a high extent of doubt on T-ara, yet you still say you are a Queen's didnt digest with me..Basically, from your point I wanna say that" You wanna support wrong things just because you have affection for those things"then I got nothing to say...

Like I stated we acted own our account. When the teaser of Mnet Confession was revealed then Hyomin full of tears was shown as a preview as far as i remember... That's when fans or general people made assumption..

Hell, I even gave a general translation of the summary of what they were talking about and if you want me to provide you that, don't hesitate to ask because I've got a copy of it available. I'm not making up stories here, mate.

Yeah, i had read your translations and even replied you "Thank you" if you remember...

Confessing about how happy they are from fans' support can be done anytime, anywhere during their activities. I don't see a reason for a whole show dedicated to that since they've admitted they're pleased with fan support countless times before

all people loves be together during happy times but only true and loyal people will stay during hard times and I bet, you too know that so confessing to fans for their support was must to T-ara during that time. T-ara must have known the gravity of thier scandal and still fans were with them so they were thankful and confessed. Nothing wrong with that... We both personally dont know T-ara but we are making our judgement from the news we have been through. And this is my thought about Confession they made..

Edit: "we" refers to you, me and all the Queen's. Supporting lies is wrong bro. If we or say I am supporting lies knowing that its wrong then I'm a hypocrite for going against Hater or K-netizens for not being Queen's wannabe. If I know T-ara is making lies and all then I have no right to ask hater to stfu for bashing or cyber bullying T-ara. In cases like these where we(I) think T-ara is doing wrong(by all means, yeah lying or deceiving people is wrong) then automatically hatres are right because they are bashing T-ara for making false claims.. Then who is wrong here?? We for supporting lies or they hating on lies?? You are showing double standard for accepting the name Queen's when you clearly stated their claims are lies...do you get me or are we still on different page???

If the offer was a solid true event to begin with, KKS made the craziest yet sanest decision I've ever recalled. CF is said to be the top money earner for idols, while music is merely their way to get to popularity.

Let alone, alcohol products, must be huge sums being offered. KKS is playing card here. We know that T-ara is still recovering from the recent issue. By making this public statement, KKS could only received two obvious feedback: one being PR whore that he is yet always handled it badly as we've seen, and/or this could help T-ara's recovery efforts to being a group with that good image.

For whatever reason this statement was made public, if the offer was a solid true event, turning it down could only mean loss of revenues for the company. I hope he's weighed that the benefits of such costs would be way greater.

@eunjung4eva

Um I said it's the right decision as well,because hell in the long run it's nice gesture to be applauded, but if you look at the backbone of it, it's just PR BS from KKS. It's as simple as that, and frankly i wouldn't trust what idols say in public as far as i can throw them. And no offense but I'm a fan who isn't a Queens and as much as like their music, even i don't believe half of what comes out of their mouth.

Second, when was the last time when idols appeared or reality or variety TV that wasn't prerecorded and edited HM?

Yeah they really have credibility there, especially T-ara who's under KKS BOOT, and are told what to say 80% of the time, and forced to comply under the potential threat of blackmail.

All in all mate don't be so gullible when hearing news like this, yeah as I said it's a nice gesture, I applaud it, I like their attitude towards it, but how much of this is true... I don't want to get into that, believe me.

Just to give you some perspective mate that's all.

First off, i'm not here to place the blame on anyone, including Kim Kwang Soo himself, for something like this. And second, I am very glad that T-ara has turned down a opportunity to be in an alcohol commercial because I can see that T-ara really wants to keep their image and continue on being pretty good role models to all of their fans out there, especially the female fans. And I know that they absolutely don't want to encourage the teens to drink alcohol, in which it's a good thing. And I understand that Areum isn't quite legal yet and Dani, who will be joining T-ara in the new year, is too young for this kind of commericals. So if there's anyone who's expecting to see T-ara in an alcohol CF, they can just forget it because it is not going to happen. And besides, singer Lee Hyori has ended her soju commerical contract for the same reason and is now replaced by KARA's Hara, SISTAR's Hyorin and 4minute's HyunA

Yeah, this just seems like a PR move more than anything else. Many celebrities turn down a lot of endorsements, yet rarely make public announcements saying that they did unless it makes for a good/funny story on a talk show.

Plus, T-ara have been shown drinking in their past music videos so it doesn't really make sense.

"Okay I will buy everything you say. Just give me a simple answer to my question. Why are you still a Queen's when you think they tell lies time and often?? If you have so much doubt about their claims and all that then shouldnt you be leaving this fandom considering the fact you have stated.. For me, that's different. i believe they are not wrong and that's the only reason I'm Still a Queen's. You have such a high extent of doubt on T-ara, yet you still say you are a Queen's didnt digest with me..Basically, from your point I wanna say that" You wanna support wrong things just because you have affection for those things"then I got nothing to say..."

As I have said, there is nothing wrong to be skeptical & doubtful and even if they do lie time and time again (whether against their will or not), they still garner a lot of respect from me for putting up with a heck load of BS from that pathetic excuse of a CEO, the lunatic section of antis and weathering through one of the worst Kpop scandals in history.

T-ara's schedules are known to be notoriously choking even for Kpop standards up to the point that they even go above SNSD's level or at least are on par with it, though the latter is given far better compensation for their work. That's why I ultimately became a fan. Because they've proven to be tough as boulders against all the pile of crap placed on their shoulders.

If I were to leave the fandom, then it would be because I despise the group. Not because I doubt or mistrust them. There is a clear division between. But given the circumstances they're in within CCM, it's simply illogical to put full trust in what the members publicly say and I sure as hell am not the only one who thinks that way.

"Like I stated we acted own our account. When the teaser of Mnet Confession was revealed then Hyomin full of tears was shown as a preview as far as i remember... That's when fans or general people made assumption.."

Half the length of the show was just footage of what they did in their Malaysia concert.

The other half was meant to be a serious discussion in which the interviewers were supposed to get info out of the members regarding that incident but no, it's pretty damn clear that the group is scared witless of ever saying anything because they're very well aware of what happens if they do anything to antagonize that filthy rat even the slightest.

If not getting them to confess the truth except vague statements was the whole purpose of the show, then there would have been absolutely no point of even calling it 'T-ara: Confession' and it may as well have been called 'T-ara: The Bright Glitter-Glossy Side' or whatever name is best fitted for it. In fact, there would have been no reason for the interviewers to even ask the members about that incident either.

"all people loves be together during happy times but only true and loyal people will stay during hard times and I bet, you too know that so confessing to fans for their support was must to T-ara during that time. T-ara must have known the gravity of thier scandal and still fans were with them so they were thankful and confessed. Nothing wrong with that... We both personally dont know T-ara but we are making our judgement from the news we have been through. And this is my thought about Confession they made"

This is where I'd have to disagree with in regards to that show. As I have said, I don't see the reason to have an hour-length (or somewhere near that) broadcast about confessing to fans how thankful they are. You can do that on Youtube or even a press conference.

Nowhere do I recall confessing to fans how thankful they are was the main topic conversed between them in the show. If anything, it wasn't. The way I see it, the show was broadcasted in a way that CCM seems to think fans will gobble up anything about T-ara shown in TV and time and time again, it's shown that CCM looks down and disregards whatever opinion the fandom has about anything regarding the group up to the point it thinks fans are nothing but a bank to draw money from.

" If we or say I am supporting lies knowing that its wrong then I'm a hypocrite for going against Hater or K-netizens for not being Queen's wannabe. If I know T-ara is making lies and all then I have no right to ask hater to stfu for bashing or cyber bullying T-ara. In cases like these where we(I) think T-ara is doing wrong(by all means, yeah lying or deceiving people is wrong) then automatically hatres are right because they are bashing T-ara for making false claims.. Then who is wrong here?? We for supporting lies or they hating on lies?? You are showing double standard for accepting the name Queen's when you clearly stated their claims are lies...do you get me or are we still on different page???"

There is a clear-cut line between criticizing and hating, mate. If I were a hater for their lies, I wouldn't even be in the fandom months ago - in fact, I'd be wasting my time in AKP if that were the case. I've clearly mentioned this before - being a fan doesn't mean you have to believe or support in everything what they say all the time and I frankly don't see anything wrong with that.

No group is perfect and it's not like I claimed they're lying because they're evil witches of deceit or whatever whacked excuse there is - because that's what a blimmin' anti would say for the most part. If I have to make this even clearer, I don't support them when it comes down to obeying whatever crap CCM makes them do or say - which is certainly the most likely case when it comes to public announcements such as this.

It's hardly any different to what they or CCM itself has said in the past. Can't a fan say that?

Though by this point, it seems very clear to me that both of us have a very different definition of what a fan is. I dont' know how you became a fan but for me, as said way above, the main reason I became a fan is because they've proved how tough they are to put up with constant crap from their boss - and are even more overworked than soldiers to a degree (as one US military member in the forums stated a while back). Not because of their personalities, their music (sort of anyway) or whatever good qualities there are about them.

We can argue about this forever but there's clearly no end to it as far as I see. We can either drop it off here with a full stop or continue on, whatever your choice.

although i quit drinking not long after i turned 21 which was a long time ago. I would probably start drinking again to support their brand.

so personally its a good thing they didn't take the deal.

as a loyal fan. i enjoy seeing articles with the name T-ara or any of the members name as the topic. I honestly don't mind what they do cause a job is a job. you don't always get to choose what you can or can't do. I just hope whatever they are doing is legit and is not harming anyone or themselves. sure alcohol might not be good for you, but everyone has a choice. I know people who drink like fish, some who love the taste, some who hate it, and some who just drink on special occasions.

i have to admit I dislike their turn down offer articles. mainly because I don't want to give people an excuse to run their mouths. although many stars and idols have articles regarding them turning down offers. the girls have yet to be in the clear. avoiding to read what people comment is easy, but knowing that its going to happen doesn't make it any better.

i wonder if they are going to have an article and video of them wishing us a merry christmas or have they done that already?

happy holidays everyone ^_^;

We can argue about this forever but there's clearly no end to it as far as I see. We can either drop it off here with a full stop or continue on, whatever your choice.

No, lets stop here.Like I said to other fellow Queen's Renar that I would think about his comment, I had my mind up then that I'll stop arguing with you. You have your own thought and opinion and I really respect that. Just being a Queen's doesnt necessarily mean that you and I both should be on the same page every time we talk.. We love T-ara out of our own reason and that's why we are Queen's so that should be enough for me. Okay mate sorry for the wall of text. Waiting for your comments in future post. Your comment are really logical and its refreshing to read them like I have stated before. Thanx and Safe!!

For those replying by quotes,

Please try to leave the other poster's message intact [or at least the necessary parts] and have your reply follow after the quote window. When it's all mixed in it's difficult to read who is saying what. After all we need to know who to ban and who not to. I kid. In the end, it just looks like you're quoting and not adding anything.

Thanks.

For those replying by quotes,

Please try to leave the other poster's message intact [or at least the necessary parts] and have your reply follow after the quote window. When it's all mixed in it's difficult to read who is saying what. After all we need to know who to ban and who not to. I kid. In the end sometimes it just looks like you're quoting and not adding anything.

If there's one thing that clown Emperor did right, it was replying back to posts.

what do you mean by ban or not??? do we get banned for puttin' wall of text??

No I was kidding. Just a friendly reminder for quoting/posting etiquette. At a glance it just looks like you're just quoting and not adding your input. It looks odd to a third party.

haha, you got me there!! Sorry for that and i will be sure to do that from now on wards.. Thank you and good day!!

Furthermore, underage drinking isn't uncommon in Korea so it doesn't make much of a difference whether if there's more or less advertisements encouraging teens to drink. The drinking culture in Korea is heavily seeded into society anyway and has been for God knows how long - and it's not uncommon for parents to even let their kids drink at special occasions either.

Hell, you don't even see other big groups like SNSD, WG or 2NE1 doing alcohol CFs for image reasons but they don't go around saying it in public like this. Much like T-ara, a big portion of their fandoms consist significantly of teenagers so it's obvious entire groups aren't going to go around advertising something that's meant for adults in a legal sense.

Underage alcoholic drinking is something that is discouraged, not encouraged.

SNSD has discussed alcoholic usage amongst them already on talk shows, if I am not mistaken. Recently this year, J.Y.P. informed us all that 2 of the members, Yenny and Yubin, of the Wonder Girls, are his drinking buddies. 2NE1's CL did a CF for Cass Beer with Lee Dong Wook. As long as the fandom realizes that they are of age to consume alcohol, it doesn't mean those who are underage should do the same. Best to remind them to wait until they are of age, then they can start drinking responsibly, or not drink at all.

Putting it simply, few if any are going to bother taking this news seriously. This is at best for PR purposes and grasping at straws at worst. How many people actually think T-ara would give much of a concern for public health after the hit they took months from the public before?

The point is, the article (or its original Korean form) was in Korea, hence, purpoted to a Korean audience in the first place. This isn't America or anywhere else and compared to other groups in Kpop, T-ara's influence overseas is pretty miniscule at best. Regardless of where they promote, Korea is the source of their main income and it's an absolute must that they need to fix the issues they have there first if they're going to think about becoming as popular as they were prior to the scandal occurring.

I believe by now, they have a good understanding just who are trying to end their careers, and who are supporting them back home. A great many things, if not everything that is directly tied to business as a whole, are part of public relations. It's the message they are trying to convey which should reflect in what they are doing in service to the public that makes the difference. Knowing full well that they are going to have an underage member joining them soon, it makes perfect sense that they are currently not qualified to be part of this advertisement.

Correction here, we're currently living in an era when everything is getting connected to one another with people thinking more globally than before. Since K-Pop has gone "global", such news about T-ara is going to cycle through the media, whether it be on t.v., telecommunications, and/or online, which is no different when the world watches artists from the U.S. on their habits and controversies. They are still people in Korea who support them very much, as fans throughout the world. Since no bullying was found, it's pretty clear the only issue that needs addressing is what T-ara is going to do next to continue onward, like Hwayoung rejoining them.

Being a Queen's doesn't mean one has to believe everything they say and do in front of the camera - after all, idols are manufactured products.

Given that they're under excessively tight control by CCM, it's not exactly wrongful or delusional to not believe what they say all the time because there's a decent chance what they say is just scripted and therefore, cannot be taken seriously.

For example, in that show not so long ago called 'T-ara: Confession'. There was no confession at all and if anything, the entire subject talked between the members in that show changed completely into something else. The show's purpose was supposed to be about what exactly occurred behind the scenes in regards to that incident, if I recall and the timing of the show itself can't be considered coincidental either. I even remember a lot of people here commenting that they hoped that the members would clear up whatever misunderstandings and mistakes occurred between them before the show was aired - and there's a bloody good reason why a lot of people were disappointed that nothing was truly confessed in detail.

Half the length of the show was just footage of what they did in their Malaysia concert. The other half was meant to be a serious discussion in which the interviewers were supposed to get info out of the members regarding that incident but no, it's pretty damn clear that the group is scared witless of ever saying anything because they're very well aware of what happens if they do anything to antagonize that filthy rat even the slightest. If not getting them to confess the truth except vague statements was the whole purpose of the show, then there would have been absolutely no point of even calling it 'T-ara: Confession' and it may as well have been called 'T-ara: The Bright Glitter-Glossy Side' or whatever name is best fitted for it. In fact, there would have been no reason for the interviewers to even ask the members about that incident either.

Idols are much more than manufactured products. People without humanity do not care for others at all, which is no different than a psychopath and a lunatic on a murderous rampage.

Until there's proof that it is scripted, one can't simply claim that it is to begin with. Either archive what they say and do and understand what they're trying to do, or don't believe the hype and just step back away from it all and let go.

There was no proof that the show was suppose to be about that incident at all, just because of the title. It won't make sense though, because they already explained it in Kim Kwang Soo's Interview, Soyeon's Interview, Hawyoung's Tweets, and the T-ara's Handwritten Letter. And as I recall, not that many hoped for it from here. We can all see for ourselves that a majority were commenting just how terrible the antis'/netiziens' reactions to this, right here. So no, that is wrong already.

Scared, or trying to be mature about it? Since it was quite personal for them, naturally, they won't want to talk about it, since enough of it has been discussed, explained, and even apologized for by all of them, including Hwayoung herself, and Kim Kwang Soo. I think what some people missed in the show is the human nature to strive even harder so they won't make that mistake again. It has been already covered that every job, even a C.E.O. of a company can be fired. Again, that is completely rhetorical to go by that perspective. That show sort of reminded me how Hyomin didn't want to even talk about Jiwon and Jiae leaving the group back then. I can understand they went through a lot this year, and for those who don't believe in their explanations and their apologizes, that's too bad for them then.

Much of the money they earn from group activities doesn't even go to them anyway.

Still would like to see payroll documentations and copies of their paychecks to confirm that.

If overseas promotions was not healthy, when actually they are healthy, even for the fans around the world, why expand globally then? Whose to say that isn't the only business perspective that Core Contents Media currently sees? Remember, they are not naive, especially when this is not the only huge money offer that they had turned down before. If they were so money tight on their finances, they would've jumped on every single huge offer they got, but no, they did not. So clearly, that perspective is not valid enough to consider.

As a fan, I'll include them along with "T-ara" too, as well as other groups that show potential.

You're talking about tens of thousands of people here and secondly I don't see anything harmful about being at least skeptical about the group in public announcements and news - and frankly, what they say cannot be trusted much anyways because CCM's notorious for constant lies and making the group lie too, not to mention the typical 'oh, our group turned down this offer etc' crap has been played so many times that the legitimacy of it is highly questionable.

And there are times when there's no plausible reason to be skeptical on, when the obvious is practically truth.

Not believing in the truth being told is already delusional and anti-socialable.

Considering the state they are in with certain fans, it is quite understandable why they did it in the first place, at the time.

If the offer was a solid true event to begin with, KKS made the craziest yet sanest decision I've ever recalled. CF is said to be the top money earner for idols, while music is merely their way to get to popularity.

Let alone, alcohol products, must be huge sums being offered. KKS is playing card here. We know that T-ara is still recovering from the recent issue. By making this public statement, KKS could only received two obvious feedback: one being PR whore that he is yet always handled it badly as we've seen, and/or this could help T-ara's recovery efforts to being a group with that good image.

For whatever reason this statement was made public, if the offer was a solid true event, turning it down could only mean loss of revenues for the company. I hope he's weighed that the benefits of such costs would be way greater.

Obviously, this piece of news makes the group image much more better.

I'm sure if the company were in financial troubles, the company could've allowed only certain members of T-ara in a counter-proposal, who are of drinking age, to participate and accept the revised deal. But since they did not, there's really no need to assume that the company is facing such problems at this time.

Um I said it's the right decision as well,because hell in the long run it's nice gesture to be applauded, but if you look at the backbone of it, it's just PR BS from KKS. It's as simple as that, and frankly i wouldn't trust what idols say in public as far as i can throw them. And no offense but I'm a fan who isn't a Queens and as much as like their music, even i don't believe half of what comes out of their mouth.

Second, when was the last time when idols appeared or reality or variety TV that wasn't prerecorded and edited HM?

Yeah they really have credibility there, especially T-ara who's under KKS BOOT, and are told what to say 80% of the time, and forced to comply under the potential threat of blackmail.

All in all mate don't be so gullible when hearing news like this, yeah as I said it's a nice gesture, I applaud it, I like their attitude towards it, but how much of this is true... I don't want to get into that, believe me.

It would be much more satisfactory to have proof of such allegations, rather than guessing how bad things are. God knows, we can imagine all kinds of terrible things in literally everything. If one wants to go to Hell, that person should go it alone and not drag others along who are innocent and able to redeem themselves.

This is where I'd have to disagree with in regards to that show. As I have said, I don't see the reason to have an hour-length (or somewhere near that) broadcast about confessing to fans how thankful they are. You can do that on Youtube or even a press conference.

Nowhere do I recall confessing to fans how thankful they are was the main topic conversed between them in the show. If anything, it wasn't. The way I see it, the show was broadcasted in a way that CCM seems to think fans will gobble up anything about T-ara shown in TV and time and time again, it's shown that CCM looks down and disregards whatever opinion the fandom has about anything regarding the group up to the point it thinks fans are nothing but a bank to draw money from.

Since when was confessing to fans is a bad thing, whether it be in a show, on their CDs, music videos, in the media, online? I don't see a problem in being current with their fans and acknowledging all of the fans' support here. I believe the company looks down on illogical, whimsical, unproven, falsified, claiming opinions as if though that person was an employee of Core Contents Media, when in fact, he/she is not. As noted in previous reports back then, like that dancer.

There is a clear-cut line between criticizing and hating, mate. If I were a hater for their lies, I wouldn't even be in the fandom months ago - in fact, I'd be wasting my time in AKP if that were the case. I've clearly mentioned this before - being a fan doesn't mean you have to believe or support in everything what they say all the time and I frankly don't see anything wrong with that.

No group is perfect and it's not like I claimed they're lying because they're evil witches of deceit or whatever whacked excuse there is - because that's what a blimmin' anti would say for the most part. If I have to make this even clearer, I don't support them when it comes down to obeying whatever crap CCM makes them do or say - which is certainly the most likely case when it comes to public announcements such as this.

It's hardly any different to what they or CCM itself has said in the past. Can't a fan say that?

Though by this point, it seems very clear to me that both of us have a very different definition of what a fan is. I dont' know how you became a fan but for me, as said way above, the main reason I became a fan is because they've proved how tough they are to put up with constant crap from their boss - and are even more overworked than soldiers to a degree (as one US military member in the forums stated a while back). Not because of their personalities, their music (sort of anyway) or whatever good qualities there are about them.

Criticizing hatefully is what I believe @Eunjung4eva is touching on. Pointing out the faults is one thing, but adding that emotional content does in a way invalid the very nature of being a critic. One can give a thumbs down while respecting the attempt without the hubristic need to brag about it. If per se one person did something wrong and another person understood why and says something in defense for it, can it be correctly perceived as a straight out lie, or a matter of honor and duty, or even perhaps both? Does the intrinsically value truly favor a polarized position on the matter? It will always fall upon one's own belief and actions, and truly, no one can say that the company lies all the time, nor state allegations as fact, unless there is proof that is brought into the light. Surely entire organizations fall from making so many mistakes, much like criminal organizations, but is Core Contents Media that corrupt? Where is the proof of this? So far, none have come forth, nor an investigation. Which concludes that such apparatuses to be null and voidable. And one of the key difference between a soldier and an idol, . . . an idol's primary job is not to fight in wars.

wow! i wonder which alcohol has approached them for ad! alcohol industry is really big and you really will get very very famous through it!! should have taken up the offer!!!!

If taking up the offer but still educating youths not to drink will boost the image of the company even more because the company will be seen as one that is concerned about the society and not only thinking about making money!!!