Diadem Forums

[12.12.20] Alcohol NO! Gambling OK? T-ara embroiled in new controversy in Japan

nathaniel

WTF!!! KKM Sh** the F**k up!

T-ara, CHANGE COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KKM...DON'T IF U DON'T KNOW HOW TO!

CCM if u r going to do PR, do it the right way, hire a person!

OTHERWISE, just fire KKM!

I believe there's other company that can make T-ara, better then CCM

His/ her post isn't just "dramatic". It's actually the MAJORITY RESPONSE from K-netizens. I'm not hating on T-ara, but it's true that 99% of the K-netizens now see T-ara as trashy and garbage, just like those comments show. I'm sure that T-ara will never get their reputation back from K-netizens.

I believe that Kim Kwang Soo is doing his very best to help promote the girls in different venues in Japan, and Core Contents Media is helping the girls prepare for their coming promotions in Japan next year. So there might be more endorsements the girls had done along with this project already. The girls will overcome all of these hating and spiteful comments, including those wanting to end their careers by breaking away from their company, which would completely destroy everything they've worked hard and accomplished thus far in their very lives, and we won't get any sort of comeback in "years!".

As for the Kara mentioning, I do not believe there's an existing rift between both companies, especially when both group idols are friendly towards each other, even going back to the good old Invincible Youth Season 1 days. Probably mentioned them for safety reasons rather than an attacking one.

Yes, but that was back then, January of 2011, if I remember correctly, and I doubt he's in a position to hold a grudge now, nor does he have any influence over the Kamilias to forsake the girls. During that time, I was surprised to hear that from him, but I didn't believe he was being an extremist about it, and still don't, because it felt like to me that he's a die hard Kamilia himself, who just took it things differently. Yeah, I know about the whole requesting to ban the 3 members from the industry, after Hara joined Gyuri. But still yet, it was not really the 3 members' fault, it was Landmark's problem with the administration under Lee Ho Yeon's wife after he was hospitalized and had to go to surgery, if I recall. Kim Kwang Soo is on the outside of DSP Media's walls and didn't have the full info on what was going on inside of it. He's like the rest of us, therefore, I didn't take his comments seriously, and only as his feelings being expressed, that's it. If anyone believes to presume he has any say in DSP Media, is downright outlandish and easily dismissive by others. I believe he knows this already and understood what happened soon after. No doubt relieved that Nicole, Seungyeon, and Jiyoung were about to reestablish themselves with little or no backlashes about it. He's passionate about K-Pop, no different than the rest of us. He has shown that he's capable of change too and quite responsibly apologetic and forgiving. So I doubt he's holding a grudge against Kara for mentioning them on the machines. It was more or less likely to point out other artists whom participated in the same fashion to better relate with them and state they're still part of the Hallyu Wave, rather than endeavoring to be the 1st group to do something new in a venue in Japan. I would dare to even say the company, in a way, is calling for support from the Kamilias and fans of the actors through the Pachinko.

Don't forget that Southeast Asia Tour offer that Core Contents Media has still yet to counter-propose on, to allow the Japanese activities to move on firstly. I believe they'll do some promotions here and there in Korea, as a reminder that they're still in the top echelon of idols, and still able to perform on stage there as well. I still hope and believe that having Hwayoung rejoin the group will improve the group's current circumstances greatly, given just how many people in Korea and the rest of the world wanted her back with them so badly back then, and even now. I sincerely hope the group will be able to venture and perform in other countries around the world as well.

I found it completely idiotic to find out that some of those antis/netizens actually believed that by destroying the company will allow the girls to have more break time, without realizing that this is their "careers", their very livelihoods, not to mention their legacy, as if changing jobs is as easy as flipping a coin in the air all the time. If majority of the fandom are indeed underage workers who believe in such a thing, than they'll learn it the hard way when they do become of age to work. Hopefully they won't have to, depending on how capable they are in their respective companies and their business is able to thrive and survive the ever changing markets.

Look, stop being a KKS apologist. He obviously has a problem with the talent defying authority, which is why he acted like a gigantic douche about the Kara controversy.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/core-contents-ceo-wants-the-kara-members-gone

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2012/08/netizens-catch-on-to-kim-kwang-soo.html

The reality is, idols are treated quite poorly. They don't seem to be paid very well, they're constantly being overworked and because these ones (Kara and T-ara) happen to be female, they get further discriminated against because Korea is a conservative, patriarchal society. This latest episode just seems to me like KKS is doing all he can to take a jab at Kara because he's afraid that his talent might get upset with him one day and leave, like Kara tried to. He isn't a fan, he's a very unscrupulous businessman. He knows that dissent amongst idols spreads, hey, if a big girl group like Kara can have issues with their management and try and revoke their contracts, maybe T-ara will try that!

This is a classic diversion strategy. "Oh, but Kara did it too, so why are you blaming T-ara?" Well, they didn't. And even if they did, does that absolve T-ara from blame? Not that I even think T-ara deserve "blame" for doing this. They don't, they're mostly adults, they can advertise whatever they want without netizens getting on their back. But dragging Kara's name into this was low. It definitely smells like he still has a grudge.

What BUGS me is that KKS and CCM are once again both lying, AND making idiots of themselves, at the expense of T-ara. All they had to say was "it's our group, our company, we can promote however we want, shut up." Why bring up other actors? Why bring up Kara?

If I am not mistaken, this pachinko and t-ara thing is not new. I have heard about it before.

Yes, i agree that advertising gambling machines is not good but the fact that they rejected an alcohol cf is something good rite? Hypocrites or wad. They still did something good. I am sure other artists, actors or anyone would take up both gambling and alcohol which are bad without getting any hate from netizens. Anything T-ara do, they will bash, bash and bash.

Some of the comments made by netizens are really harsh. I remember feeling very sad when i read those comments. But now, no ;) Maybe i have had enough for the past few months to the extent that i no longer feel sad now. I will only continue to support them.

T-ara fighting!

If I am not mistaken, this pachinko and t-ara thing is not new. I have heard about it before.

Yes, i agree that advertising gambling machines is not good but the fact that they rejected an alcohol cf is something good rite? Hypocrites or wad. They still did something good. I am sure other artists, actors or anyone would take up both gambling and alcohol which are bad without getting any hate from netizens. Anything T-ara do, they will bash, bash and bash.

T-ara fighting!

The problem is that that the group (probably in CCM's orders) said they rejected an alcohol CF because they want their image to cater to all ages - gambling machines do not cater to all ages either, which does make them (or CCM) hypocrites, even though the rejection of the alcohol CF deal was just a bogus PR lie. Most of the members don't even qualify for an alcohol CF deal anyway and it's not like any advertiser in Korea would want to take them in either with open arms too.

Additionally, other idol groups and actors don't go around boasting stuff like this case either, or take up both types of deals and stay shut about morality.

In T-ara's case, they rejected one of two things which are equally bad, rather than doing both or NOT doing both.

Look, stop being a KKS apologist. He obviously has a problem with the talent defying authority, which is why he acted like a gigantic douche about the Kara controversy.

I'm quite capable of forgiving the man, until he does something truly and really terrible and literally against the law, and humanity, unlike some online who just don't know how to deal with the situations in hand. That was back then, and I'm not certainly going to carry regret like a bunch of rocks tied to my back. Obviously, he has no say in DSP Media matters and that is enough to end such useless bickering. So what if he didn't approve and started his rantings, he's certainly not Kara's C.E.O. or manager. They aren't going to listen to him. He doesn't control the entertainment industry as a whole either. Kara is still together and still part of DSP Media now, so I don't see any reason to complain anymore, and most certainly Kim Kwang Soo doesn't as well, given his say on the matter back then.

The reality is, idols are treated quite poorly. They don't seem to be paid very well, they're constantly being overworked and because these ones (Kara and T-ara) happen to be female, they get further discriminated against because Korea is a conservative, patriarchal society. This latest episode just seems to me like KKS is doing all he can to take a jab at Kara because he's afraid that his talent might get upset with him one day and leave, like Kara tried to. He isn't a fan, he's a very unscrupulous businessman. He knows that dissent amongst idols spreads, hey, if a big girl group like Kara can have issues with their management and try and revoke their contracts, maybe T-ara will try that!

The reality is, idols go through training to be able to perform on stage. Whether the trainers the company hires are fair, reasonable, and able to work well with the idols, or not, the company ensures reasonable work ethics and safety for all of their employees, like having the idols able to report any mistreatments. Unless there is solid proof that states otherwise, like that whole ordeal with Open World Entertainment and their sick C.E.O., then everybody can claim that Core Contents Media is to blame. Since there isn't, why should I believe that, if nothing is being done to correct it officially right now, and ensure the safety of those innocent?

As for the work pay, I don't go comparing a bunch of company wages and then go off assuming that it must be the same as Core Contents Media. That's ridiculous. Until we see payroll documentations and copies of their paychecks, I'm not going assume they get the dirty end portion of the stick. And that's not even going to cover increases in pay and bonuses either.

I respect South Korea and its culture, and I have nothing against them and the society they established. If they want to change some things for good and logical reasons, they'll do it.

Seems? Or just guessing? Have you spoken to him to confirm this disposition currently today? What about the girls? Did they say that Core Contents Media is abusing them and breaking the law? Is there a police investigation happening right now? I have not heard of any of these things. If there is, please, share and inform all of us here with creditable cite media sources.

Let's make this perfectly clear in the working environment, besides getting the pink slip, all employees of a company have the right to quit. It's not going to look good, that's for sure, but that option is always there. It has nothing to do with blackmail, because one could careless because he/she is quitting in the first place.

If the members want to improved working habits without creating such a huge fuss, much like irate fans are these days, they can sit down and discuss such issues with management and explore possible ways to make it work. Reality check here, it falls solely on the companies abilities to be able to make such changes. Like for example, the members request better building atmospheric system to provide an improved quality of air for them to breathe. That costs money and time to renovate the facility. If the company doesn't have the needed funds, it's not going to be done any time soon. So if they want a revised contract with the company, they can do so with lawyers if they want to.

This is a classic diversion strategy. "Oh, but Kara did it too, so why are you blaming T-ara?" Well, they didn't. And even if they did, does that absolve T-ara from blame? Not that I even think T-ara deserve "blame" for doing this. They don't, they're mostly adults, they can advertise whatever they want without netizens getting on their back. But dragging Kara's name into this was low. It definitely smells like he still has a grudge.

There's no strategy just to mention Kara and a couple of actors on a machine. When Girls' Generation was going to perform in the U.S., was there a rift between SM Entertainment and J.Y.P. Entertainment, let alone with YG Entertainment? No. So if Core Contents Media even states that they are part of the Hallyu Wave, does that mean they're going to wage a public relations war with every K-Pop artist in the business? That's preposterous. If a human being is physically able to accomplish a feat by exercise, training, and reaching a specific physical conditioning, does that mean another human being with the potential to do same, cannot? Again, there's no strategy, let alone any serious blame to go on about this.

What BUGS me is that KKS and CCM are once again both lying, AND making idiots of themselves, at the expense of T-ara. All they had to say was "it's our group, our company, we can promote however we want, shut up." Why bring up other actors? Why bring up Kara?

Probably because they heard about it back then, and/or was told the same. Even I myself recall something similar involving Kara and the machines back then, but very little attention was given to it, because it wasn't such a big deal, because it was quickly resolved.

Some of the comments made by netizens are really harsh. I remember feeling very sad when i read those comments. But now, no ;) Maybe i have had enough for the past few months to the extent that i no longer feel sad now. I will only continue to support them.

T-ara fighting!

I've heard of this too. Yes, it is good that they turned down that alcoholic commercial deal, even though Hyomin, Eunjung, Soyeon, Boram, Qri, and Jiyeon are able to consume alcohol. The company pointed out that they did the Pachinko advertisement knowing that the machines wasn't going to be used for gambling purposes. It's certainly not Core Contents Media's fault should the machines end up in gambling places, because that wasn't the reason why they did it, as pointed out in the article.

I agree, that was goofy of them to brag, just like the other similar bragging statements KKS made recently. And I agree with everything you said about how the bullying controversy was handled. But I don't think goofy statements are a big deal, the netizens are making them a big deal, not normal people.

And also, I don't believe this pachinko thing is that harmful to their image, and I think pachinko and alcohol can't be compared so easily. This is only escalating because many are now fearful of the netizens. It was natural for them to pick an endorsement in Japan with something as mainstream as pachinko.

Like you said, no one would have said anything normally, so that means we're criticizing CCM for this endorsement, just because netizens reacted to it badly? But if netizens said nothing, we'd be happy with the endorsement? I agree with being overworked etc., but lumping this in together with those issues seems to give the netizens more power.

All I'm saying is that it feels like some people want CCM to be extra careful, just to avoid making netizens upset, and that's ridiculous to me. Netizens are just seeing how far they can push their power now, they'll pick on anything they can. And while I completely dislike many of the decisions of KKS, I can't say I want them to leave CCM either, because they have the best songwriters and concept designers in Kpop in my opinion.

yes you are right about not give too much importance to netizens, is a good way to make them less important. But i don´t like CCM, another agencies handled scandalls for their stars much better CCM was pathetic.

This is starting to get childish to continue this sophismata that Core Contents Media did the ads knowing that they were going to use for gambling, when to the contrary they did not do it for that reason, in the first place. Sure, the machine is known for being used in gambling purposes since the 1980s, but that doesn't mean the company was going to do the job because they wanted to be part of it. That's spitefully presumptuous. Especially when the fault of using them for gambling purposes are the gamblers, not Core Contents Media, nor T-ara.

Reality check here, . . . so playing cards, also known for being used for gambling, the federal government of the U.S. decided to place the most wanted Al-Qaeda members on it, a few years ago, so does that mean the U.S. military and law enforcement agencies endorsed gambling as part of its policies, rather than to inform the public to be on the look out for them? The Pachinko machine is originally a child's toy, and still used for sanctioned recreational arcade games. I even heard there are PlayStation console versions.

I'm starting to think the antis/netizens are trying to pull the Kamilias into this civil war we're still in amongst the fandom, right now. I'm very positive to believe the Kamilias realize the utter futility of this insulting gesture to start ranting like a bunch of idiots. Understanding the Kamilias, they'll apathetically decline their tasteless invitation.

Companies, including Core Contents Media, all struggle through challenges, and definitely SM Entertainment, J.Y.P. Entertainment, YG Entertainment, and many more, all have their difficult times to overcome. When these circumstances occur, it falls on everybody to decide whether to be supportive, turning into a lynch mob member, or be indecisive and do nothing. I rather be supportive of the girls and the company they're employees of, because I know well enough about these difficult times, even when the employees start murdering, literally.

Kpop fans and public opinion are too draconian? I think it just a normal game, you have coins and play, it's so fun and relax. But Kara and some idols of Kpop advertised for this game, why don't bash them? T-Ara is object of public opinion???? So funny -_-

Yep, it's a double standard. I'm shocked so many people are actually convinced by the netizens that the pachinko deal in Japan is equivalent to the alcohol promotion.

I keep seeing the statement meant they wanted to appeal to all ages. Since when? They said they didn't want to contribute to the youth drinking culture, since drinking is a big deal in South Korea.

However, pachinko is not a big deal in South Korea, and is very mainstream in Japan, so how does the pachinko thing in Japan contradict their statement of not wanting to contribute to the South Korean youth drinking culture?

Who cares about the statement? Netizens are telling us to care, and apparently some are listening to them. Even Korean news is saying it's not the same since it's a different culture. If normal Koreans are saying they're not the same thing, we are seriously going to contradict them?

From what I read on wiki, pachinko is about gambling so yeah they are being hypocritical lol Stop defending them like everything they did are right..This wouldnt happen if CCM didnt release a press statement boasting about that alcohol cf.

lol I know what you mean, but who's saying they do everything right? They screw up more than any company I can think of. But then again, I can't think of any company that's been put in the position they're in now. And through hindsight, many now blame CCM for not predicting this idiotic controversy.

And it's only hypocritical if they are equivalent, but to most South Koreans who know the culture differences between Japan and Korea, they are not. Isn't this all about what T-ara's homeland thinks of them? Some of the biggest stars of the Hallyu Wave (Winter Sonata, Dae Jang Geum, KARA) all had pachinko deals in Japan, and netizens said nothing. Even Goo Hara actually had a soju ad, and there was no backlash. This further proves netizens are creating an illusion of what is acceptable behavior for an idol, simply to bash T-ara. So if the statement is not hypocritical, why should CCM be blamed for it?

I for one hope CCM continues to release statements which anger netizens, all while T-ara is invited to more events and gathers more public supporters (which is happening right now). More and more people will see how deranged the netizens are, and maybe it will set an example to the industry and diminish netizen influence (not likely, but I can hope).

lol I know what you mean, but who's saying they do everything right? They screw up more than any company I can think of. But then again, I can't think of any company that's been put in the position they're in now. And through hindsight, many now blame CCM for not predicting this idiotic controversy.

And it's only hypocritical if they are equivalent, but to most South Koreans who know the culture differences between Japan and Korea, they are not. Isn't this all about what T-ara's homeland thinks of them? Some of the biggest stars of the Hallyu Wave (Winter Sonata, Dae Jang Geum, KARA) all had pachinko deals in Japan, and netizens said nothing. Even Goo Hara actually had a soju ad, and there was no backlash. This further proves netizens are creating an illusion of what is acceptable behavior for an idol, simply to bash T-ara. So if the statement is not hypocritical, why should CCM be blamed for it?

I for one hope CCM continues to release statements which anger netizens, all while T-ara is invited to more events and gathers more public supporters (which is happening right now). More and more people will see how deranged the netizens are, and maybe it will set an example to the industry and diminish netizen influence (not likely, but I can hope).

The difference is that neither of those you mentioned above rejected CFs of similar nature whereas in T-ara's case, they rejected an alcohol CF yet took up a pachinko deal in which the nature of it is less than positive. Name one Hallyu Star who publicly said that they rejected bad CF No. 1 and took up bad CF No. 2 instead, then they can be compared with T-ara's case. Last I recall, I don't remember any famous stars in Hallyu publicly announce that they rejected an alcohol CF deal for moral reasons while taking up another CF deal of negative influence.

People are peeved off because T-ara's public announcement on reasons why this alcohol CF was rejected is hypocritical. It's simple as that.

Furthermore, CCM's statements are only going to make things even more harder for the group and this was proven at the scandal months ago, where they completely screwed things up big time. That's just detrimental to the group. Being invited to public events doesn't necessarily mean everything is going to go necessarily better and it's been pretty darn clear for years that netizens (whether it be fans or antis or just your average Joe or Jane) have a strong influence in the industry - but also serve as a counterweight against agencies in the broader picture (in such cases, there was talk about SM thinking about 'graduating' members of DBSK a while back, only to slash the idea because fans were so highly against it).

The thing is, much of Korea's online community is still against them and that alone cannot be easily changed. CCM's statements isn't going do jack except bring further hate to the group, which is completely unnecessary. It needs to shut the hell up with its BS statements and let things go quietly if T-ara were to let what remains of their careers go smoothly. Netizens' crap can be ignored and recovered in the long run but if CCM's going to keep releasing nonsensical statements like this, then ditto. T-ara becomes the victim to both sides.

The difference is that neither of those you mentioned above rejected CFs of similar nature whereas in T-ara's case, they rejected an alcohol CF yet took up a pachinko deal in which the nature of it is less than positive. Name one Hallyu Star who publicly said that they rejected bad CF No. 1 and took up bad CF No. 2 instead, then they can be compared with T-ara's case. Last I recall, I don't remember any famous stars in Hallyu publicly announce that they rejected an alcohol CF deal for moral reasons while taking up another CF deal of negative influence.

People are peeved off because T-ara's public announcement on reasons why this alcohol CF was rejected is hypocritical. It's simple as that.

Furthermore, CCM's statements are only going to make things even more harder for the group and this was proven at the scandal months ago, where they completely screwed things up big time. That's just detrimental to the group. Being invited to public events doesn't necessarily mean everything is going to go necessarily better and it's been pretty darn clear for years that netizens (whether it be fans or antis or just your average Joe or Jane) have a strong influence in the industry - but also serve as a counterweight against agencies in the broader picture (in such cases, there was talk about SM thinking about 'graduating' members of DBSK a while back, only to slash the idea because fans were so highly against it).

The thing is, much of Korea's online community is still against them and that alone cannot be easily changed. CCM's statements isn't going do jack except bring further hate to the group, which is completely unnecessary. It needs to shut the hell up with its BS statements and let things go quietly if T-ara were to let what remains of their careers go smoothly. Netizens' crap can be ignored and recovered in the long run but if CCM's going to keep releasing nonsensical statements like this, then ditto. T-ara becomes the victim to both sides.

I don't care if people on Diadem don't like the pachinko deal. And turning down one, accepting another of negative influence...that's unrelated to what I'm saying. I agree, CCM makes too many dumb statements. But I'm seeing people believing the lie that the alcohol CF and the pachinko deal are seen as equally bad in South Korea. The blame should be placed on the netizens for blowing this out of proportion with a false argument.

The fact is, South Korea DGAF when it comes to idols stars promoting pachinko in Japan, as seen in my examples of other Hallyu stars. And T-ara expressly said they wanted to avoid promoting youth drinking. A pachinko deal in Japan does not promote youth drinking. The statement didn't hurt anyone, as goofy as it was, and no one would have said the pachinko deal contradicted it, had the netizens not said it first. So how can we expect CCM to predict this? So they should keep completely silent out of fear of the netizens? Some may like that strategy, but I sure don't.

Netizens are saying T-ara is contradicting the South Korean standard of an idol, not just contradicting the CCM statement. That is the controversy they're trying to create. They're implying T-ara wants to be friendly to all ages (which CCM never said, that's more like SNSD anyway) and that an alcohol CF in Korea and pachinko in Japan are equivalent, which they are not. Maybe to you they are, but not to South Korea.

I always agreed the statement was unnecessary (like most CCM statements), but not out of line with the other statements of turning down "luxury treatment", which gained a ton of praise around here and elsewhere. So that brings me back to my point: people are letting netizen reactions define what is a "good" or "bad" move for CCM and T-ara, and that's a slippery slope, because netizens will find something bad in everything T-ara is doing.

Instead of blaming CCM for not anticipating the netizen argument based on a lie, it's better to check whether the netizen arguments hold any water, and in this case they do not. That's my opinion, and obviously of the general South Korean public, not including netizen trolls.

And I disagree that being invited to events doesn't show a healing public image. That is actually the best sign of a healing image, since public appearances leads to sponsorships, which is where the majority of their income lies. Invitations show the people with money and influence now want them to be associated with their events, because the public wants to see them, leading to exposure to a bigger audience. T-ara's image will likely never fully heal, but to say that it's not getting better is contradictory to the evidence.

CCM's statements will only bring further hate to T-ara, from people who have made up their mind to hate them forever anyway. You really think any significant number of those people will turn around and start loving them if CCM stops talking? Not likely.

Feel free to not reply to this. I've made my point, and you've made yours.

I'm tired of this.

This is really sucks.

every move that CCM made, almost always turn into disaster for T-ara..

seriously, how could KKS became a CEO anyway?

he doesn't even know how to handle a problem correctly instead make things worst

he makes people hard to love T-ara again

and people just like "oh, another issue again. I don't care who's ressponsible for this, just blame it on T-ara. Yeaayyy."

In the morning, I saw Qri's pretty face smiling because of the celebration

of her birthday, that's succesfully lifted my mood the whole day..

In the night, I saw this news and I ended up putting on my gloomy face the

next morning :(

I'm tired of this.

This is really sucks.

every move that CCM made, almost always turn into disaster for T-ara..

seriously, how could KKS became a CEO anyway?

he doesn't even know how to handle a problem correctly instead make things worst

he makes people hard to love T-ara again

and people just like "oh, another issue again. I don't care who's ressponsible for this, just blame it on T-ara. Yeaayyy."

In the morning, I saw Qri's pretty face smiling because of the celebration

of her birthday, that's succesfully lifted my mood the whole day..

In the night, I saw this news and I ended up putting on my gloomy face the

next morning :(

I understand. :( But please remember, the netizens blow every stupid thing out of proportion. The real problem is South Korea's obsession with internet culture, and the cowards in charge who drop sponsorships when bad comments start spreading. I was sad too when one of my favorite Korean actresses took her own life over netizen rumors. And I was disgusted by the lack of support the industry gave her when the rumors were spreading. I left all Kpop for over 3 years, only coming back because of T-ara and 'Roly Poly'.

Just remember their success in Japan and overseas. The South Korean entertainment industry has always had these problems, and T-ara knows this. As they've said in interviews, I think most of their sadness is from disappointment in themselves with those tweets, not from netizen comments. Remember their new President is even a fan, and that is certainly a good sign that normal people don't think T-ara represents evil!

Hm well the SK pres can be a big a fan as he wants that won't really change the current situation. Want to know why? It's simple really.

As it has been said on many occasions the internet culture of SKorea is BIG, big enough sadly in our case to have a voice, that's loud enough to make a difference.

I agree they are hypocrites, bastards, cowards, SOBs and the like but THEY HAVE A VOICE, and are free to hate and channel that hatred toward whomever they wish. And knowing that, also the fact that T-ara is in their visor, how could CCM give them one more reason to bash T-ara, no matter how ludicrous a reason it might be. Plus Scatter hit the nail on the head once again when he said that it's better to not make random statements and potentially contradict them with another, when you got a mob of antis on your tail,

who for that matter don't really care whether the patchinko and alcohol CF is the same thing or not. That's like adding fuel to the fire.

Listen people I REALLY LIKE T-ARA, i like their music, their drop dead gorgeous, and are friendly to their fans and i'm sure others have many more good things to say about them BUT because of their scandal this year, and the mishandling of it by the management they gave a truckload of reasons for antis and Knetizens to start a hate campaign against them, which has not yet died down. I agree that they should continue to stay active and try to get back to where they were but the management needs to wake up and realize the fact that unlike other companies like DSP they are WALKING ON EGGSHELLS because of the Knetizens, and need to be aware of this fact. In my opinion the last thing T-ara needs right now is for CCM/KKS to give the haters another reason to fuel up their hatred toward T-ara.

Let's face it, if you don't give the antis/Knetizens a reason to hate, their influence will gradually die down to the point that no one will really care about what they have to say. Do the opposite and the only thing you will accomplish is making T-aras life harder, potentially even killing their careers in the process.

I understand. :( But please remember, the netizens blow every stupid thing out of proportion. The real problem is South Korea's obsession with internet culture, and the cowards in charge who drop sponsorships when bad comments start spreading. I was sad too when one of my favorite Korean actresses took her own life over netizen rumors. And I was disgusted by the lack of support the industry gave her when the rumors were spreading. I left all Kpop for over 3 years, only coming back because of T-ara and 'Roly Poly'.

Just remember their success in Japan and overseas. The South Korean entertainment industry has always had these problems, and T-ara knows this. As they've said in interviews, I think most of their sadness is from disappointment in themselves with those tweets, not from netizen comments. Remember their new President is even a fan, and that is certainly a good sign that normal people don't think T-ara represents evil!

I remember Choi Jin Sil passing. Good actress, I was told. She has 2 kids, if I remember what I was told.

I agree they are hypocrites, bastards, cowards, SOBs and the like but THEY HAVE A VOICE, and are free to hate and channel that hatred toward whomever they wish. And knowing that, also the fact that T-ara is in their visor, how could CCM give them one more reason to bash T-ara, no matter how ludicrous a reason it might be. Plus Scatter hit the nail on the head once again when he said that it's better to not make random statements and potentially contradict them with another, when you got a mob of antis on your tail, who for that matter don't really care whether the patchinko and alcohol CF is the same thing or not. That's like adding fuel to the fire.

Let's face it, if you don't give the antis/Knetizens a reason to hate, their influence will gradually die down to the point that no one will really care about what they have to say. Do the opposite and the only thing you will accomplish is making T-aras life harder, potentially even killing their careers in the process.

Having a good reason to react is one thing, but having a photo-shopped, edited, fabricated bunch of evidence is certainly not cutting it, especially when it comes to assuming what is happening behind the walls of Core Contents Media, as if they witnessed the events when in fact they did not, and never is this lame excuse on the machines worth going head over heels on either. I've asked for this before, if such claiming accusations are true about the management breaking any laws and abusing their employees, get a police investigation going. No amount of torment, let alone blackmail, for that long, is going to stop a victim who finally stands up and says, "That's enough!". Since none of the members did that, how do these antis expect anyone to take their claims seriously?

The judicial system is not just there to serve the public, but to be that example to uphold and teach that truth and justice is what assures peace and stability in the community. Not going around the internet like some digital lynch mob with an idiotic, misplaced, egotistical assumptions. If hatred is a door that swings both ways, and forgiveness is the means to stop it swinging, than the antis are the ones who want this hellish atmosphere to continue coming in and going out, even after the company and the girls apologized and took responsibility for their very own actions. Did the antis respond in kind? No. they dismissed it. Isn't it wise to say that things get moving in the right direction with a kind word, rather than a bad one? Being silent only lingers on as nothingness, nor accomplishing any sort of progression for their careers, and with technology currently, such recorded pains will definitely not be forgotten any time soon. T-ara and Core Contents Media are trying to give reasons to like them, but as those fabricated evidence are what makes it logical that these antis have no justification for their voice and that they truly are hating for no good reason at all. The antis have to back off, or they get rolled over by their own vindictiveness and live the rest of their lives finally realizing that they missed opportunities to make things better.

what happen to Davinchi why didn't they renew their contract hmmmmm. CCM? :ph34r:

If I'm not mistaken,Davichi did renewed their contract with CCM not too long ago.To be honest,I seriously thought they wouldn't considering you know how "generous" and "caring" KKS can be to his artists.I was taken aback to hear that and maybe I'm just being pararoid,but there's certainly something fishy going on between them.....