Diadem Forums

[12.12.20] Alcohol NO! Gambling OK? T-ara embroiled in new controversy in Japan

nathaniel

"Just a day before, T-ara's agency Core Contents Media said, "We think it's inappropriate for T-ara to appear in ads for alcohol and to cater to the youth drinking culture. T-ara has young fans and want to keep an image of suitable for all ages and thus decided they will not appear in it."

T-ara's agency responded to the comments that the comments previously made are hypocritical and said, "It's true T-ara did ads for this product, but it's not a gambling product. Hallyu actors and KARA have also done advertisements for pachinko machines."

Hay-hay-hay!! -___-

is it pachinco is a gambling???? :unsure:

isn't that machine is just play bounce silver ball & if you win,you get more silver ball...than exchange it with prizes not money,right.... <_<

i don't understand what is Korean nitisen want actually!!!!

they only know to bash people without try to understand the truth..... :angry:

Since i'm a very loyal Queen, i'm not going to place blame on the girls' CEO. I'm just going to say that I think that it's time for all of those stupid netizens to leave the girls alone and realize that they are absolutely not endorsing any kind of risky behavior. If they don't like the girls, well, they should've not bothered commenting about the girls badly

If I'm not mistaken,Davichi did renewed their contract with CCM not too long ago.To be honest,I seriously thought they wouldn't considering you know how "generous" and "caring" KKS can be to his artists.I was taken aback to hear that and maybe I'm just being pararoid,but there's certainly something fishy going on between them.....

Actually, Davichi left CCM in October!

Is it really appropriate to discuss on controversial topics such as these?

Imagine the new fans coming in and seeing this on the news ._.

No, worst of all, imagine if the girls knew that even Queens themselves are discussing these,

They'd be bummed out, probably even disgusted by our actions here...

We should be set as a better example to newer members joining this forum rather than letting them know even we discuss on topics such as these. Yes, it may be news but at least talk something more sensible than bashing the company that they're in. They're doing their jobs, why be so saddened? Hey at least they're doing something to promote themselves!

Gambling is somewhat a big thing in Japan to most adults and possibly that's their target audience.

Drinking though, it's like "Oh it's T-ara *gets drunk*" and the next thing they'd say in the morning is "What happened last night?"

Yeah, here we go again!

I actually thought that it's J-netizens who created the controversy but...what a surprise lol it's K-netizens again!

They'll never let them be ._.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...