Diadem Forums

[12.12.21] T-ara to hold large-scale Japanese fan meetings ahead of Japanese arena tour

nathaniel

[12.12.21] T-ara to hold large-scale Japanese fan meetings ahead of Japanese arena tour

b51a1d00e6d49e5abb792376d1f0fabd.jpg

Girl group T-ara will hold their first large-scale fan meeting in Japan!

According to their agency Core Contents Media on the 21st, T-ara will meet with Japanese fans early next year in an arena tour reaching 10,000~20,000 people each show.

In June, T-ara toured in Nagoya, Fukuoka, Sendai and Sapporo. They successfully sold out a 20,000 seat two-day concert on a weekday at the Japan Budokan arena. They were one of the first Korean groups to perform at the legendary Budokan arena in Tokyo.

Ahead of the arena tour, T-ara will hold large-scale fan meeting from December 24th to 28th in Tokyo and Osaka. They will perform hit songs and be able to communicate with their Japanese fans in a variety of ways.

T-ara have a busy end of the year because after their fan meetings in Japan, T-ara will head directly back to Korea for the end of the year music programs in Korea.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20121221n13226

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

T-ara work to death... Though I'm really worried about your health but it's not time to rest, not at all!! When Korea and its general people have set bad image of you all in their minds, its better to establish yourself in japan... And later, they will come and claim" T-ara is our's. We love them and all" like they did to Kara!! So better to work hard for your bright future now even though it may be hard as hell... Looking forward to your fan meetings!! Love y'all

santa. whether i've been good or bad. can you make my wish come true and send me to japan to see t-ara just once in person!! pleaseeee.....and also if its not too much to let me follow them for the end of the year music programs in korea too XD....

t-ara fighting. i hope santa will give you girls a true dream vacation without any work at all. Only fun and plenty of time to relax. eat plenty of yummy food while in japan!! merry christmas!!

Well, actually, now none of them has any TV drama, I don't think they're that busy. Most Kdrama fans know Korean drama series often fall into the live-shoot scenario, meaning if 2 episodes are aired each week then 2 new episodes will be filmed a week before the scheduled broadcast date, it goes on like that until the drama ends. To finish two 50 minute episodes in just a week means having a very tight shooting schedule. Overnight filming is no longer a surprise. Sleep deprivation and accidents are bound to happen.

Before the scandal, Eunjung, Jiyeon and Hyomin had their own TV dramas to film, some of them appeared on music shows half exhausted (remember Jiyeon was rushed to hospital because of exhaustion after the Inkigayo show on the new year day because she had to practise with T-ara and had to film Dream High 2 at the same time?). But now, the bullying scandal still leaves a big question mark on the future of their acting career. I'm sure they can get back into acting but I don't think they can get a major role anytime soon.

Boram and Qri don't have much time left to have a break. So I think it's good that they have concerts to be busy with. The point is to earn as much money as they can before they retired from the music industry. Well, only if CCM pay them a bonus on top of their salary based on the total amount of money they make each yea. But if they just get pay a fixed anual salary, I wish they work less.

Sometimes it seems that the only thing that can save the girls from all the bad publicity that KKS caused them its their own sheer hard work..

KKS bungles the Hwayoung episode... other idol groups would've gotten sidelined (read:unemployed) for a year or so. And when (or even if) they comeback they won't be relevant anymore in the K-pop industry, plus members will be leaving left & right. Just looked at what happened to Jewelry. They still can't recover from their scandal, long hiatus & original member exodus. Not T-ara. They worked their butts off with Sexy Love, even while the Antis were still foaming at their mouths calling the girls to disband. Not only it was a commercial success (top 5 in both Gaon & Oricon monthly charts) it also gave some respect back and they proudly started attending events instead of hiding & crying for months...

Now KKS made another needlessly stupid controversy, well once again T-ara is impressing me. They made a live Music Bank performance just a day after the articles came out and is continuing to busy themselves with work. Although netizens used the word "determination" to bash T-ara a lot in the past but to me "hard work & determination" is really what they are all about. Its good if they can get some rest once in awhile, but T-ara needs to dig deep, go into crisis mode and work their ass off again, thanks to KKS' bumbling management.

Sometimes it seems that the only thing that can save the girls its their own sheer hard work..

Well, hard work is productive and always has some measure of reward waiting at the end of the task. So, I'm sure the girls will get their needed breaks and vacation and holiday times.

Just looked at what happened to Jewelry.

The current members should be applauded for their hard work in overcoming such past turmoils. I give much credit to all of them for doing their very best not to add to the past mistakes. I don't hold any of the previous members in a bad light, because I can forgive them and move on. Yeah, I think it would be nice to all every single member in the history of Jewelry meet up together.

but to me "hard work & determination" is really what they are all about. Its good if they can get some rest once in awhile, but T-ara needs to dig deep, go into crisis mode and work their ass off again

Hopefully sooner, and/or later on next year, more people will begin to see their endless, fun, loving personalities again. I know I still see it in all of them, even in times like these. Just like a simple smile, or a gesture. When they do that, I know they haven't lost hope.

So happy for them but worried at the same time for their health >.< Hope they won't get sick and manager oppas should take good care of them as always too.. Fighting~ Goodluck on your activities our girls. I'll wait for your performances ^.^

사랑해요 티아라 <3

they should have been able to get the 24th and 25th to spend time with their families :/

In most Asian countries, Christmas is not really an important family reunion time, except for Christian people. For Korea, the Chuseok and Lunar New Year's day are the most important traditional holidays. Not just T-ara, but most people in the entertainment industry have to sacrify their chance to be with their families on those days. Young people in Asia spent Christmas with their girlfriend/boyfriend or just friends rather than with their family. So unless any of T-ara girls has a boyfriend, not having a day off at Christmas is not really a big deal.