Diadem Forums

[12.12.21] Video HD - T-ara @ Music Bank

Robbe_881

So sad they don't sing in "all i want for christmas", and it's even hard to find them on stage.

Me too, i was really anticipating the last part but i couldn't find them at first :(

But there was one part when i thought i saw soyeon going from the right to the left where ailee was and then she went back to the right side. Not sure if it's really her though. When the camera focused on 2am at the right, you can actually see eunjung talking with dasom behind them ^^

Me too, i was really anticipating the last part but i couldn't find them at first :(

But there was one part when i thought i saw soyeon going from the right to the left where ailee was and then she went back to the right side. Not sure if it's really her though. When the camera focused on 2am at the right, you can actually see eunjung talking with dasom behind them ^^

Yes, she is sso, and then you can see also qri near eunjung.

I really liked tonight's perf, as said before their live voices came out & the cheers plus fan chant wasn't bad either..

But can you imagine any other idol group performing just a day after a controversy? That's some brave & tough girls right there.. Anyway personally I think this current controversy is just a small issue compared to what they have faced before, especially since most people understand who is really to blame whenever xxxx happens to T-ara..

Btw anyone else catch the Music Bank Year End Chart?

1. Psy - Gangnam Style

2. Sistar - Loving U

3. T-ara - Lovey Dovey

4. Sistar - Alone

5. SNSD-TTS - Twinkle

actually i'm really nervous watched this live..scared that they got a silence treatment from other fandom..then thanks to kqueen's with the fanchant..i felt relieve when i saw eunjung smile..

Actually,from what I heard,the reason why they received black ocean during MMA was because the majority of the people there were Inspirits (INFINITE) and Baby (B.A.P?) fans a.k.a fans of boys group.Even Sistar had little to none cheering from the audience (but during T-ara's performance,the place immediately went pitch black).

(To be honest,I thought it was rude.Even though you don't like a certain group,don't go to this extent.Just keep cheering.It's a relieved that none of them booing T-ara -I hope)

I'm glad to hear QUEEN'S cheering for them during this Music Bank performance though I somehow worried about them attending three gayo daejun in a couple weeks' time...