Diadem Forums

[12.12.29] Video/Chart - 3 T-ara Songs in Billboard K-Pop Hot 100's Top 50 Year End Chart

xbot

It's true!! And it's actually FOUR songs if you add their "We Used to Be in Love" collaboration with Davichi (he he I don't know how to edit the topic title)..

Source: Korea Billboard @ youtube

icethief101 wrote on the comments:

T-ARA ALL OVER THE PLACE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH TAKE THAT T-ARA HATERS!

Sistar sure is loved.

Feels pretty bad to see Sexy Love that low though. It`s pretty major release by T-Ara and really hyped at that. Guess can`t be helped with all drama and hate from netizens. Still sad.

Well.. It could've been better. But I always thought Sexy Love as a "bridging song" anyway, sort of a sacrifice to breakthrough the controversy wall and put T-ara back on the charts (either that or hanging up their mikes for a year or so), so actually it performed much better than I actually predicted.

But hey.. (sorry for Miss A & BEG fans) it actually beat Miss A's I Don't Need a Man & Gain's Bloom & a bunch of other hit song, and just one spot under FT Island, so its not that bad all things considered.

So happy to know that T-ara charted 4 songs in the year end countdown. Lovey Dovey is really a monster of a song. Happy also to note that T-ara is the only girl group who has more than 2 songs in the top 50. Sistar (2), Miss A (2), F(x) (1), SNSD-TTS (1), 2NE1 (1).

Music-wise, I think 2012 is a good year for T-ara. Let's all celebrate their success and pray for a better 2013 for them,