[INFO] How to go to Music Shows by CornOppa [Compilations]

CornOppa

Now guys you've seen my guides on how to go to CCM

http://www.tiaradiad...cm-by-cornoppa/

And how to go to Eunjung's Mum cafe

http://www.tiaradiad...fe-aka-cafenne/

Now it's time for Music Shows,

I will describe about each one.

But before i do, you must know about the prerequisites.

You will need 5 items before getting in line as top priority.

First up is T-ara Membership card from their T-ara Cafe Daum.

Next up is their promoting album.

Third is an MP3 download receipt.

Fourth is the Ringtone.

Fifth is the Caller Ringtone.

For Foreign fans, the last two are irrelevant as they understand that you don't need a phone in Korea since you're staying temporarily.

However, the first three are a must for you to get top priority.

Signing up for the membership is easy as describe in another topic but you have to pay 10kwon iirc to be the first Queens and im not sure whether the sign up is already over.

As for the album you can get it easily through another music stores in S.korea so that's not a problem either.

Third is the MP3 download receipt. You must have this because from personal experience, they nearly didnt let me stand near front because i didn't have this. They are very anal about this.

You can get this MP3 download receipt from Daum/Soribada/Melon/Naver.

Purchase the promoting song and print out the receipt.

This will be very difficult for a foreigner as we don't have a Korean ID to sign up for the site.

I got my Hostel manager to buy the song for me, but he didn't manage to print it out.

When i was waiting in queue at SBS inkigayo, they told me to print it out, else i wouldn't get to stand in line. So i had to run to a PC bunk to get it print out. So troublesome :/

There's another thing you need to note.

This is about Pre-recorded performances and Live performances.

I will explain the difference.

Some performances are pre-recorded then PDs will broadcast it during the liveshows(To make it look like it's live).

The celebrities will continue to perform while the pre-recorded are broadcasted. Then the PD will signal to them to indicate it's time for the next performer to be prepared to be on the stage.

So sometimes, the performers will just leave nearing the end of the song.

The next performers, most probably Live, and the crew will then have ample time to prepare for the Live performance and the stage settings.

That's why we have live and pre-recorded performances and that's why you get to see the drastic change in stage settings after each performances.

And the thing about pre-recorded performances is that they will do it a couple of times to get it right.

Thus some fans are lucky that they get to see the girls perform 8/9 times.

Whereas i only had the chance to see them perform twice on the same day...

Ok moving along!

First up we have KBS Music Bank :) (Personal Favourite!!!)

KBS MUSIC BANK!

Ok, so first up.

If you're taking a cab,

Here's the exact location. Just show it to the cabby and he will get you there.

KBS Music Bank 뮤직뱅크

서울특별시 영등포구 여의도동 18

Seoul, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Yeouido-dong 18

Alternatively,

You can take the train and reach National Assembly Station Line 9.

From there, you can take Exit 6 or Exit 4.

The image below indicate on how to go to Music Bank.

http://imageshack.us/a/img152/5585/img0652.png

Black arrow refer to Exit 6.

Green arrow refer to Exit 4.

It's preferred if you take Exit 4 first.

From Exit 4, you will be able to pass by GS-25 (A mini mart) and Holly's Coffee where you can get some food for yourself.

Check out the row of trees/lamp posts outside the entrance of KBS for queue lists for fans.

Try to walk yourself in to the building/follow other fans.

You will find yourself here!

http://imageshack.us/a/img802/3318/img0225ul.jpg

Take a chair and relax while waiting for the show to start.

Or you can wait outside Exit 6. as Exit 6 is the one that the celebrities will come through.

Reason why i say KBS Music Bank is my favourite is because it's the only music show we can communicate with the girls.

Managers will park their vans outside while celebrities will walk in.

Thus i have the chance to do this :)

My opinion on the schedule is like this.

They will come around 9am to get the schedules right and etc. so this is your first chance.

Then they will leave the building for lunch so this is your second chance.

When they come back for the pre-recorded performance, this is your last chance. I will explain why later.

Remember about the prerequisites i said early?

Now after you see them for the last time, you will have to go queue because there's when the fanstaff/leader will come out and help us arrange the queue and etc.

The staffs of the music show will only speak with the fanstaff/leader. With this, you need to prepare ur items to show that you're worthy to be at top priority.

If i'm not wrong, admins of the various fansites like jingdot will take turns doing this. so yupps. do watch out for them :) as they will help you out in a long way.

After that you are all set and ready to go for the pre-recorded performance.

The staffs will tell the fanstaff to get ready and bring us into the waiting area of the building.

Then we will go in according to the queue no. and the priority and take the seats.

Once inside, the girls will come out and we can start cheering for them :)

Cheer loud for T-ara please :))))

Then after the pre-recorded performances ended, we will head out so the next performer and their fans can come in.

So we can wait outside the Music Bank to see if there are any spare tickets to get to see the Live Show. But the chances are really really low. So yupps

Now after Music Bank is over. They will leave via the same entrance. But this time round the vans will be able to enter. So the guards will not allow any fans to enter. Chances of seeing the idols are relatively low as compared to the first three chances but you can still try.

And that's all there is to Music Bank :)

I will update on Music Core and Inkigayo later on whenever i'm free.

• 2 weeks later...