Diadem Forums

[13.01.01] Hyomin, "Forever sorry to our fans... Deeply thought about how to express myself"

nathaniel

[13.01.01] Hyomin, "Forever sorry to our fans... Deeply thought about how to express myself"

201301021137591110_1.jpg

Hyomin, "Forever sorry to our fans... Deeply thought about how to express it"

T-ara's Hyomin has transformed into a tomboy for a dreamy winter pictorial.

With falling snowflakes surrounding her, Hyomin poses in a dreamlike setting for a pictorial in the fashion magazine InStyle January edition. In the pictorial, Hyomin displays her romantic and glamorous style with various patterns of clothing, neutral themed pants and lovely accessories.

An official from InStyle magazine praised Hyomin saying, "Hyomin did remarkably well presenting a dreamlike and alluring appearance in her photoshoot."

In an interview, Hyomin revealed her thoughts and said, "I realize and feel how valuable the position I have is now. Looking back, beside me and in front of me was always family and friends who helped me step by step progress towards growing and reaching a more mature appearance.

Hyomin also revealed how grateful she is for her fans and found a way to express her true sincerity in her feelings. The warm interview can be found in the January issue of InStyle magazine.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130102n11769

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

I...I...I'm sorry but She's just to drop dead Gorgeous and cute. She doesn't look like a tomboy AT ALL.

She is just way to beautiful.

Anyway I hope we get to see the other pictures as well and the interview soon, I'm very curious about what was discussed.