Diadem Forums

[PICS] Dani with the Casts of School 2013 (01/05)

young_syc

Honestly I don't like the fact that she's being put into T-ara because she's so young it's gonna change their whole concept because there are some things that she can't do. Don't get me wrong I like her as a person but not in T-ara. I just feel that CCM should create another group for her where the other members are around the same age. Nonetheless T-ara hwaiting!

Honestly I don't like the fact that she's being put into T-ara because she's so young it's gonna change their whole concept because there are some things that she can't do. Don't get me wrong I like her as a person but not in T-ara. I just feel that CCM should create another group for her where the other members are around the same age. Nonetheless T-ara hwaiting!

I understand your point of view, it is true that T-ara with Danee will change, but that does not mean that the change will be for worse, it may be for the best, anyway, when the video Bo Peep Bo Peep came out, Korea qualified the video for over 19 years old, and Jiyeon was 16 I think, I know Danee is younger, but I do not think that her age will affects a lot in these areas, that's my opinion ^ ^

Anyways, I'm very excited and waiting to see how much she can contribute to T-ara, actually I have expectations for her! It's so cute and sweet, and from what I've read she works hard to improve her dancing and singing every day, that's the attitude! Danee hwating! x3

i came here to say the same thing.

i agree with you!

nothing against her, but because of her age T-ara wouldn't be able to wear sexy clothes or something like that

i prefer T-ara like they are now.

i accept Ahreum because she can sing well and she knows how to behave professionally.

at long last, GoGoGoT-ara!