Diadem Forums

[13.01.17] T-ara wins the Digital Bonsang award, "Please continue to love us"

nathaniel

[13.01.17] T-ara wins the Digital Bonsang award, "Please continue to love us"

1.jpg

Girl group T-ara won at the "27th Golden Disk Awards" in the Digital Bonsang section.

T-ara was awarded the Digital Bonsang on the second day of the 27th Golden Disk Awards in Kuala Lumpur.

After getting the award, T-ara said, "We're so honored to be able to get the Digital Bonsang. Thank you so much for the award. We will work harder to become a better T-ara. This is our second time in Malaysia after we had our showcase. Next time, we want to meet fans with an even better image."

T-ara sang their hit songs in Malaysia on the 16th at the event including "Sexy Love", "Roly-Poly" and "Lovey-Dovey".

PSY, f(x), G-Dragon, K.Will, SECRET, Big Bang, Miss A, SISTAR, 2NE1 and Huh Gak were also awarded Digital Bonsangs on this day.

Source: http://www.t-arafan.com/zeroboard/zboard.php?id=news&page=1&sn1=&divpage=2&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=12280

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

congrats my girls! I'm really happy

but tbh, i kinda feel like "why only LD won? not SL or DBD? " and also I'm hoping that they win the "Song of the year" with their LD, if only that gangnam song haven't been released :|

aigoo I'm selfish aren't I? :| I don't feel contented easily especially if i feel like they deserve to win more award than just one :|