nathaniel

[13.01.17] T-ara wins the Digital Bonsang award, "Please continue to love us"

[13.01.17] T-ara wins the Digital Bonsang award, "Please continue to love us"

1.jpg

Girl group T-ara won at the "27th Golden Disk Awards" in the Digital Bonsang section.

T-ara was awarded the Digital Bonsang on the second day of the 27th Golden Disk Awards in Kuala Lumpur.

After getting the award, T-ara said, "We're so honored to be able to get the Digital Bonsang. Thank you so much for the award. We will work harder to become a better T-ara. This is our second time in Malaysia after we had our showcase. Next time, we want to meet fans with an even better image."

T-ara sang their hit songs in Malaysia on the 16th at the event including "Sexy Love", "Roly-Poly" and "Lovey-Dovey".

PSY, f(x), G-Dragon, K.Will, SECRET, Big Bang, Miss A, SISTAR, 2NE1 and Huh Gak were also awarded Digital Bonsangs on this day.

Source: http://www.t-arafan.com/zeroboard/zboard.php?id=news&page=1&sn1=&divpage=2&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=12280

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Man, I've been waiting ages to find out which award they won.

Good for the girls to get a shiny award like his, and the fan reception seems to have been good too :D

Lets keep the good work up ^^

EDIT: Sso looks amazingly good in that outfit too :D

congrats my girls! I'm really happy

but tbh, i kinda feel like "why only LD won? not SL or DBD? " and also I'm hoping that they win the "Song of the year" with their LD, if only that gangnam song haven't been released :|

aigoo I'm selfish aren't I? :| I don't feel contented easily especially if i feel like they deserve to win more award than just one :|

Great news & now since T-ara is also being supported by their label mates Speed, 5dolls, The Seeya & Davichi, I hope 2013 will be a great year for them and the CCM clique

YES!!! THEY WON. I'm so happy for them and so proud of them. After all the hardships this past year they so deserved this win.

I hope more good things are coming their way in the future.