Diadem Forums

[13.01.22] T-ara's Soyeon caught in a gossip controversy, "Who is 'Stitch'?"

nathaniel

[13.01.22] T-ara's Soyeon caught in a gossip controversy, "Who is 'Stitch'?"

757464_0_m427640_73400.jpg

T-ara's Soyeon is caught in a controversy after comments she left on Kakaostory where she gossips and refers to a senior actress as "Stitch" were revealed.

On the 16th, Soyeon was involved in a conversation with Sua of D-DAY and actress Yoon Euna. They were talking girl-to-girl about the clothing brand Kenzo when the incident began.

Soyeon said, "Nowadays unnie only wears Kenzo. I can't wear it. I won't wear it" Sua replied to her saying, "That unnie? Should I stop wearing it?"

Euna then replied saying, "Stitch? keke" where Sua replied, "Angry Stitch?" and Euna replied, "Old Stitch. You can see her wrinkles already keke"

Core Contents Media heard about the issue becoming bigger and replied, "Soyeon is embarrassed that a personal conversation would become a controversy. 'Stitch' is an unnie that Soyeon knows and has nothing to do with actress A who is becoming discussed."

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130122n13626

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Oh my, oh my.

This is gonna be ugly O,o

Whoop tidoo, dat gossiping.

Shame it got out to the public.

EDIT:

Also, inb4 "omg so mean", "omg so bully", "omg *insert something omgworthy".

Gawd, the commenters are gonna go nuts with this >,>

EDIT2:

I don't think Sso likes Kenzo, is the impression I get.

Well, the netizens already tried something similar to this with Areum, and nobody cared. It's girls gossiping about looks and clothing.

I know this is more sensitive since Soyeon is the target now, but this is not really "controversial" and not even close to "bullying". Netizens won't be able to prove who she's talking about either (though I'm sure they'll desperately try to make something up).

I doubt this will be a big issue, just like the pachinko thing that nobody even remembers now.

(And the first thing I thought of when I saw the headline was Boram's "Stitch" doll from Lilo and Stitch lol)

Honest to goodness, I think that regardless of whether the topic was about a celeb or not, our Sso (and the other girls) should remember that netizens are seriously watching their every little move for a slip up after last year's controversy. They should try to lie low, and never give knetizens the pleasure of catching them do anything even slightly controversial.

Korean netizens and journalists Korea are trying to do t ara go down

why are there three people that Soyeon had to bear. why???????

residential network or one that journalists are suffering from one disease called madness and addiction

I still remember this -> "Knetizens: We'll make them (t-ara) suffer till they die."

t ara is in the first place is very dangerous for them

It's just girls being girls. Girls usually gossip about others. And Soyeon didn't really do much, all we know that she said is that "Stitch" should stop wearing Kenzo. Just because Soyeon is in a much more popular group, which had billions of useless controversies/scandals (such as eating ramyun off of a lid), the articles main target is Soyeon. No attention would be on SuA or Euna because they aren't as popular as Soyeon

1. Everyone dislike someone, reality check.

2. Soyeon never mentioned any name nor badmouthed anyone (according to the translation in the article).

Conclusion: No one needs to get worked up over this, only stupid people, yes stupid...and hypocritical, would judge someone negatively over this.

Personal thought: Typical media trying to gain attention.

While I'm understandable of netizens' vocal shouts in T-ara's previous scandals and agree with them to an extent (what, with gambling, bullying and having a boss that's about as smart as a bloody doorknob), this one is extremely unwarranted for.

I'm no girl and would say that the nature of the gossip isn't exactly a really nice topic but for Christ's sake, it's pretty stupid that Soyeon's the only one getting flak. What about the other two? Are they somehow magically excluded in the minds of a few vocal crazies who are so efficient in brainwashing the sheep?

Probably yes. Everyone gossips about crap behind others and idols are no exception - whoever disagrees otherwise is a delusional prick that needs a good whack in the head.

What I'd be more concerned with about is HOW a KakaoTalk conversation got leaked to the public and WHO actually released it.

KakaoTalk and KakaoStory is basically like a smartphone version of MSN chat in function - which means, only the user has access to his/her own chats, unless some whackjob got paid to hack it, which is pretty unlikely (and with CCM's irrational claims that the girls' Twitters got hacked, no one would believe it anyway).

Judging from the strict privacy nature of KakaoStory (and being a user of it myself), the only people who could have leaked this to the press are the either of the two others Soyeon was chatting to or someone around their circle. I'll suspect Sua the most - since in the pic shown, her name is clearly shown at the top left, which would indicate that the chat is seen from her KkStory account.

^ Oh, my mistake then :/ But still, shouldn't the info be only available to friends and the user him/herself? If not, then crap, I'm gonna stop using it then >___> FB was bad enough.

But yea, whoever leaked it is the serious problem. Because when it comes to scandals, chances are there's most likely some form of leak from the inside involved.

Grim: Wooops, thought you were Scatter, my bad ._.

(someone shoot me, pl0x)

With that little issue corrected, I can go on.

I haven't used KakaoStory myself, but it would seem like its public, although there may be a privacy setting somewhere.

I got to admit, I personally hope for this explanation because the idea of a leak like this is not good to bear.

I don't want Sso to be in a situation where she can't talk with people because they'll leak what she says,. thats simply just unacceptable :(

(yay, hurtin' Sso stan).

Question too, anyone else thought of http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/c6/Stitch_(Lilo_and_Stitch).jpg/200px-Stitch_(Lilo_and_Stitch).jpg when they saw "Stitch"?

I feel like I should clarify myself...Kakao Talk is private conversations and that would definitely involve a leak, but Kakao Story is more of a blog type thing and your messages/photos can be seen - I dunno if there's a privacy setting though, so admittedly there COULD have been a leak. Doesn't seem incredibly likely though.

And tbh, most the time I think scandals can be attributed to detective netizens instead. If you really put your mind to it, I'm sure you could dig SOMETHING up

EDIT: LOLOL, Elie sniped me :P.

Netizens knows nothing of "Privacy & Personal" is it? =__=|| And please, the only word Soyeon said is "Recently that unni wears it" and BOOM Soyeon gets the blame... *clap* How nice of netizen always finding article to write abt T-ara. No wonder T-ara dun even dare to go SNS already.. Zzz

I agreed. These conversations are kind of private.

And hell, gossips are normal human stuff for crying out loud.

If she gets bashed for this, then everyone in the world deserves it too. This is stupid.

Oh ... there is a private button (for friends only).

I don't really think that Sso would ever make her chats public, right ?

Articles about T-ara recently always about "critisism", , my heart hurts so much, , I hope our girl just fine and be strong, , really hard to see Jiyeon smile now, , haters be hate always, they just dust on your shoulders, we will take it off for you girls,, FIGHTING!!