Diadem Forums

[13.01.22] T-ara Soyeon's agency, "Just friends talking about friends, not celebrities"

nathaniel

[13.01.22] T-ara Soyeon's agency, "Just friends talking about friends, not celebrities"

130122_50fe1cbbb66f2.jpg

T-ara Soyeon's "Stitch" controversy is unfair.

T-ara's agency Core Contents Media said to media on the 22nd, "Soyeon and her friends started to talk about tigers on clothing and then Stitch, which lead to them discussing the resemblances. The girls are all clothing brand enthusiasts who graduated together and whenever they were discussing about how often their friend wears a certain brand. The name of the character Stitch being associated with the celebrity has a less than 1% chance to be true."

For the wedding part, they explained, "An acquaintance who Soyeon graduated with will have her wedding soon and that's what Soyeon was talking about with her friends. The celebrity being mentioned was speculation brought up in an online post and should not be written as fact by journalists."

Soyeon's agency finished by saying, "We're sorry all these things happened and she will be more careful in the future."

Source: http://news.sportsse...ain/1132043.htm

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Well, everything was explained this time.

Fast and reasonably too.

Did CCM get a new PR boss or something?

Meanwhile, I doubt netizens will believe it, but its nice to see such a prompt reaction.

Also, that Sso picture is awesome.

Kinda odd to casually gossip with each other on a public place, which Kakaostory thingiemajingabob apparently is.

EDIT; Fixed something.

I'm pretty darn sure a lot of celebrities are friends with one another, or at least acquainted. I sure as hell don't recall tigers being mentioned in the conversation either. And where did CCM get this '1%' statistic from?

Reading that, it's almost as if CCM's trying to imply that Soyeon has no friends that are celebrities...? XD

If anything, what should be the bigger concern is exactly WHO leaked the conversation in the first place. WHO? Doesn't this get to anyone here? That's the biggest iffy issue to me about this.

Well, good thing is no word as "Soyeon's KAkaoTalk Story account gt hack so resulting personal convo leaked" in any line in the explanation Which is new. XD I doubt T-ara members gonna sign in Twitter or tweet anymore.. The netizens are freaking stalking them frm wherever and once they get something to twist, we'll get a headline like THIS. *sighs* And if there is really someone leaking, must be the 2 out of 3...

On one hand its really sad & ironically unfair that a conversation with friends could be turned into a widely reported scandal. (Netizens gossiping about Soyeon 'gossiping'? Please... and did she actually said anything mean?) And now no matter what CCM say or do not say, the buzz is already on.

On the other hand.. I totally agree, Soyeon & the other members should've learn by now: DO NOT USE SOCIAL MEDIA FOR PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS especially with a bunch of no-life net-buzzards constantly circling around you trying to find any slight mistake.

Aigoo my park soyeon... didn't i told you to be careful of what you will going to post on the internet? internet is really a dangerous place!!! XD plus the fact that there are tons of dumb people trying to monitor your movements. They will take advantage of any opportunity you will give, even it's a false accusation!

well as a queen's and fighting for justice, I'm still at your side!

tbh i don't see any wrong with what you comment.

okay, going to the topic, i seriously doubt who the hell post soyeon's conversation with her friends and make it a scandal! Is soyeon open with her kakao id? Did she let her "id subject to search?" i think as an idol she will not let her kakao id be known to public so i really don't know who is this freaking stalker then capture it then cause so much fuss about it?

I really think it's violating their privacy.

Going to what soyeon said, i don't think soyeon mention something bad. as a girl with a picky taste in fashion style, i think it is okay to comment on what you want to wear or not. Plus, she referred "unnie" no names at all, so don't assume who the hell she's referring too.

And did someone thought that soyeon might actually be "just joking around" with this not "wearing thing"? since we know soyeon actually has this personality of joking around (well, if you get what i mean). Again, my idea is just mere speculations.

Guess the haters are too free to even mind our princess daily conversation......If any word, anything they do, eat, touch can be turn into a controversy, then they better lock themselves in their house when they are not singing......guess they have to 'learn' from my country's politicians on how to deny all these controversy :P

I agree they should focus on finding who leaked the conversation wth

Also it's funny they're criticizing her for criticizing someone else... like, what do they call what they've been doing to her and the rest of T-ara in the last 6 months? and isn't that what they do to celebs? lol hypocrites..

If anything, what should be the bigger concern is exactly WHO leaked the conversation in the first place. WHO? Doesn't this get to anyone here? That's the biggest iffy issue to me about this.

I was just thinking about that! Who leaked it...

"[...]she will be more careful in the future." Careful? Geez, she was just talking with her friends :/

LMAO!!! Wow .. you people are soo biased.. you say... "normal people talk about other people all the time, it shouldnt matter".. well heres the thing.. Soyeon isnt normal.. Shes a IDOL, therefore she is obligated to set a Role model.. not naming a person still doesnt change the fact they were talking about someone..

also the fact that CCM tries to explain the situation at first as soeyon saying its a grad student she knows.. then the next sentence saying its not the grad student that is getting married.. they essentially added a extra person to the mix.. As for the OP of this post.. you should really post the whole article and not parts of it that help your point and in a diffrent order then it was originally posted.. Fail!!

It really is unfair to Soyeon and the rest of the T-ara members that these kind of things keep happening JUST because of the controversy involving Hwayoung. The anti-fans will continue to find whatever they find "relevant" to continue to expose the current T-ara members and "reveal their true selves". These kind of news doesn't even deserve to be news.

But I'm glad this thing got resolved fast and hopefully there won't be any more of these in the future.

CCM needs to hire a really good PR TEAM to fix these mess. They should work really hard to create better public opinion for our girls through SNS or other social media. Any negative or too much positive statements should be filtered and no more spontaneous statements through internet for a while until they get better image.

After that's all done, whenever they said on internet could be all true and then they can again be free to express themselves through internet without being filtered.

It really is unfair to Soyeon and the rest of the T-ara members that these kind of things keep happening JUST because of the controversy involving Hwayoung. The anti-fans will continue to find whatever they find "relevant" to continue to expose the current T-ara members and "reveal their true selves". These kind of news doesn't even deserve to be news.

But I'm glad this thing got resolved fast and hopefully there won't be any more of these in the future.

Youre so right :o its making me sad that people just see one side after that controversy.. We should support and believe in them so that the idiotics not saying something bad towards them or spreading rumors which damage t-ara image.

May be regular netizen. Soyeon and her friends were talking about this in Kakao story. I dont know what this is but the way they said it, it seems like Kakao story is not a private room to chat. I think its more like a room where people can have group chat. One of the Knetizens comment was"Why did they have to talk in Kakao story?". But This is just my assumption based on a comment.

Edit: yeah,it said" they should have Kakao talk not Kakao story". So they were basically having general chat not private so one of the netizen who saw it must have leaked it.

Seriously?I didn´t know norml teasing between friends would be considerated bullying.I believe that he netizens are trying to crack t-aras comeback in march.I bet the next scandal is going to be because the comeback is on hwayoung birthmonth.I just wish CCM would actually start to show proofs that the gils haven´t done bullyed hwayoung.On other hand did KKS got fired?The new PR is actually good.