Diadem Forums

[OFFICIAL] Hyomin in the recording studio (01/27)

craZy

Aaaaaaa! Hyomin! always leaves us with intrigue * - *! I really hope it is a new Japanese album! I love when they sing in Korean, but in Japanese they sing very cute too *3*, I love the Budokan concert that was all in japanese <3! I'm really excited, I want to see the girls back in action again x3!

Waaa, she looks cool...

Really looking forward to it, by the way. I tend to enjoy Japanese original releases by Korean artists more, even though I don't even listen to JPop. T-ara never disappoints musically, so I'm certain this will be awesome.

I just hope they don't skimp on the art inside the album pages like some other artists (coughcoughgirlsandpeacecough). And I haven't got the Jewely Box so I wouldn't know (got the Budoukan concert instead). Besides, anything even remotely Japanese is ridiculusouly expensive, so I'm a tad worried there.

Even if its an original j-song I hope that T-ara will stick to their own team of producers and composers or at least be extremely picky in choosing the Japanese musicians they work with.. SNSD's Mr. Taxi & Paparazzi was okay but I couldn't get into any of 4minute, Orange Caramel & Kara's Japanese original songs..