Diadem Forums

[13.01.28] T-ara to make a Japanese comeback with バニスタ (Banisuta)!

craZy

[13.01.28] T-ara to make a Japanese comeback with バニスタ (Banisuta)!

The release of the long awaited Japanese original track, バニスタ (Banisuta), has been decided!

With the new member Areum who joined last year, big news from the newly formed T-ara!

As craved by the fans, the new Japanese original single バニスタ has been set for a release on March 20th! (Further details to be announced afterwards.)

For the first time, the Limited Edition will be 3 discs and the Regular edition will be 7 discs, in total there will be 10 discs on sale.

The Limited Edition disc will feature sub units of T-ara. In addition, the Regular Edition will feature solo music of the T-ara members. That makes 11 new Japanese original tracks!

The tracklist:

Limited Edition A: バニスタ + Sign - Soyeon & Areum - ¥ 1,800

Limited Edition B: バニスタ + Soap Bubbles - Boram & Qri - ¥ 1,800

Limited Edition C: バニスタ + Dangerous Love - Jiyeon, Eunjung & Hyomin - ¥ 1,800

Regular Edition D: バニスタ + Love Poem - Soyeon solo - ¥ 1,200

Regular Edition E: バニスタ + Two As One - Eunjung solo - ¥ 1,200

Regular Edition F: バニスタ + Maybe Maybe - Boram solo - ¥ 1,200

Regular Edition G: バニスタ + For You - Jiyeon solo - ¥ 1,200

Regular Edition H: バニスタ + Do We Do We - Qri solo - ¥ 1,200

Regular Edition I: バニスタ + Love Suggestion - Hyomin solo - ¥ 1,200

Regular Edition J: バニスタ + Happy Rain - Areum solo - ¥ 1,200

(All songs titles are listed as tentative, meaning they are possibly to change.)

The track バニスタ will be recorded by all the members of T-ara.

Pre-orders will be available starting from tomorrow!

Source: http://www.t-ara-off....com/topic.html

Translation: OmegaKrypton @ Diadem

At the moment, the meaning of Banisuta is unclear.

Cool. Though this technically makes it their 'first' Japanese album (as Jewelry Box is more of an EP, with a lot of remakes).

The approach is something I didn't expect. Thought it would be nice to do different versions of a song (TTL or Cry Cry) but with different sub groups singing for each version. But the idea is good - introduce sub groups as well as showcase individual skills. But it poses a risk too, as song selection is critical (match with whatever the singer can do). In any event, let's hope they would be successful -- go out and support the girls.

PS: though from what it appears this will be mighty expensive. Better scrimp and save...

OMFG!

This sounds so exciting already! idk if it's the official price but it looks pretty decent,but if you want to buy all the version....Better start saving now haha

Wow this is really incredible news.. I always dreamed of an Eunjeung solo & excited for the others also. Boram & Qri can actually sing you know if they got the right keys suitable for their voices (Boram even had a solo album before joining T-ara).. oh yeah anyone knows what Banisuta means? Tried to google translate it and came out zip..

Still I would much preferred it if all the songs were combined into one album as I hate to see the girls competing with each other for the sales. Oh, guess I have to buy them all then... DAMN YOU CCM! :D

Thought this would eventually come about, since Korea's a no-go zone for them at the time being. Since it's all being released on March 20th, that's just 6 days away from my b-day and about two weeks before I'm off to basic training for 16 weeks lol. Plenty of time to see it up in 4shared :)

Looking at the track list, it looks like the underdogs of the group (Boram and Qri) are finally actually getting something to do on their own rather than looking like backup dancers all the time and doing one-liners.

Hopefully at least some of the stuff is worth listening to (assuming that Shinsadong Tiger or any other Korean producer isn't involved since this is being made in Japan - case example is SNSD in which their J-stuff is a lot worth praising than their Korean ones) because their debut album was honestly quite a letdown being full of remakes and only two original songs that felt rather empty and filler-ish.

As robbe said - why on earth can't it be just in one CD for each editions?

This is awesome, we can actually hear them individually!

On the other side, hate to sound pessimistic, but my first thought was what if this way CCM want to test which girl will be most successful to continue solo, or even trying to build their popularity on individual basis. In case when/if they break apart.

Aww it would be better if they just put all the songs together in one CD .

But wait i don't really get it it's just so confusing. So basically in each of all the versions there's only 2 songs? Omg whyy.

They should seriously just combine all the songs together and put in an one album >.<

Sigh, nevertheless, i'm still looking forward to this release. It's just 6 days after my birthday - my late birthday present from t-ara :D

Hopefully they will do well in the sales ^^

Still can't understand the idea why CCM put one song into one freaking CD :wacko:

Well, this is just my thought, maybe CCM want to see whose solo song or which subunit is the most promising?

Anyway, i'm glad they do a fresh japanese single and not a re-make. Hope for the best, and may majority of the songs will be running smoothly and successful :3

omg i can't wait for the solos and the boram/qri sub-unit ;A; i think its gonna be something with a cutesy vibe based of the title but who knows lol. I don't really mind it being 2 songs each version because that's how jpn singles work for everyone like the normal single usually has 3 songs while the limited has 2 and then the normal version will have different jacket photos and covers like this happens with all the jpop groups i like so its nothing new to me lol

Couldn't they have made that in just one CD...?

But oh well, I'm really happy that they're making a comeback! :D and its a bunch of solos too which is even more awesome!

I'm really anticipating Qri's and Boram's songs because I know they can sing very well, but they are just always overshadowed by the rest of the members and are always barely given any lines :/

Wow 10 CDs ? 3 of them being limited editions as well ? Time to start to save up, but i would have preferred it if they just put it all in one CD but hey that means more T-ara photo book beauty :D ! I was also wondering a good place i can buy their albums from a place other than YesAsia ?

The promotion technique is clearly just a cheap ploy for CCM to make money, if we're assuming that fans will be willing to buy all the different versions, so I'm a bit torn, because at the same time I'm happy the girls are finally promoting original material in Japan. I do hope the production quality is up to par with their Korean music, especially when they decide to shoot/release an MV. And the decision to make a comeback in Japan is amazingly brilliant, because I thought for sure CCM would (stupidly) try to tackle the Korean market again, even with all the bad press T-ara's still getting.

On another note, I guess we should all start saving up now, huh? Unless by some act of God they decide to release ONE album with all the songs. (Oh, and because it's CCM, I won't be too surprised if that's what they end up doing months later anyway...)

Meh... Ridiculously expensive. As expected, since it's Japanese. And you'll still probably be able to find it on digital download for 1.00-1.20 I assume.

Worst thing is, I'll probably buy it, especially if there is separate art for each 'subgroup' in each disc. Though I'm not really having my hopes up.

But then again it's limited edition and I'm a fanboy :S Grrrrr.

That said, cheers for the comeback! Can't wait until it's released!