Diadem Forums

[13.01.28] T-ara to make a Japanese comeback with バニスタ (Banisuta)!

craZy

WOW! Japanese comeback! Really looking forward to it.

I am happy... but the money to buy all 10 discs is a lot... Ordered my Budokan discs last month and now again... :wacko: Looks like i have to start saving now. Really hard to keep up with all their releases especially when you are a poor student like me TT...

This is like a dream come true for me lol I can finally buy only my bias's cd without having to pay for something that include members I dislike that will make me uncomfortable. These are the cds I would not think twice about buying. Edition C and G, take my money ^3^ Hope there will be MVs too.. And this means they will perform those songs in their Japanese concerts. I will finally get to see Jiyeon perform her solo song live and EunMinYeon subunit :D

OMG!!! I can't wait to hear the solo songs and sub units. I loved their subunits for their Jewelery Box Concert and now it's almost the same except Areum is with Soyeon. :wub:

aldfldhfldsjf;alfdjd why couldn't it be Feb. 20th... :wacko:

another surprise fact - dani does not appear in this album - or does she appear??

please correct me if i'm wrong

I don't think she'll be participating in this album.

Cheap ploy or not, there are people who'd buy it, especially with tags of "collector" and "limited edition" (Lucky Star reference here).

As for CCM, whether its experiencing financial woes or success, its a company (designed specifically to generate profits). Certainly, it would think of ways to make money, whether with less risk, recycle/adopt ideas from someone else, or do something unexpected. Case in point, iPhone and iPad, of which other companies adopted and released similar products of their own.

The approach is certainly cheap, but at least its different from the previous strategies (Japanese remakes/translations, remixes). Plus, its a sort of fan service. The sub-unit songs is reminiscent of Budokan special stages (I know, I bunched Soyeon and Areum together). And the girls' solo songs, its like having anime/game character songs/themes. Initially, I thought of T-ara doing a Cry Cry/TTL type with one subunit doing the fast/dance song, the other performing the ballad version. Admittedly, this one is bolder.

Another thing, it can be said the strategy is a popularity survey as well, i. e. see who are the most popular members based on sales (let's hope this would not be an excuse for CCM to pull one of its more sinister and infamous decisions).

The approach is risky, especially the solo songs. It can be expected that Soyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin, and Areum can pull theirs; Jiyeon, Boram, and Qri more doubtful. Let us hope that their individual songs are tailored for them and showcase their best aspects. Personally, I'd love the novelty of the girls having their own songs. On the positive side, if it doesn't work, good try; if it does, it may well be the direction in the future.

In any case, T-ara supporters can hope for is that at least the songs and jackets themselves are worth their cost. The strategy could pull in a load of profits for CCM/EMI/Tower Records (or whoever is involved); but if proven sub par, then expect folks to be discouraged or outright not buying the next products to be released.

PS: nothing against Hwayoung and Dani, but if they're in it, we'd probably be seeing 2-4 songs more (so for the cash-strapped its much worse). On the other hand, if the upcoming songs proved a hit, then it would be a shame the two ain't included.

With that many new songs, i think they will be focusing on Japanese promotions. I just hope that they wont ignore activities in Korea because i prefer Korean comeback more. Japanese songs don't really suit my taste xD. Hopefully, i will like the new songs nevertheless.

Another thing, Japanese products are more expensive~ :wacko: