Diadem Forums

[13.01.28] T-ara to make a Japanese comeback with バニスタ (Banisuta)!

craZy

hm....... a cra..m load of singles.... i don't think i'm going to buy this. like every other smart poor person out there (or moderately rich). I'll just download it off the internet. But yeah~It's still supporting them if i'm listening to their music :D :D :D :D :D

I really do wish the girls the best with their Japanese comeback and I hope that they will have time to make a Korean comeback this year. I absolutely hope that those stupid people will stop with the negative comments towards the girls because I know that enough is seriously enough with the hate. It's really time to let the girls rebound from last year's scandal in peace

10 different CDs. O.o I can't even afford one Japanese single.

Anyways, I think it's a good decision to make a comeback in Japan rather than taking a risk in Korea, where all eyes are on them. However, since it's CCM, I'm guessing these songs will be in the next Korean album (which may be T-ara Effect), as well as the title track. But I hope they succeed with these songs! T-ara fighting! \:D/

10 different CDs. O.o I can't even afford one Japanese single.

Anyways, I think it's a good decision to make a comeback in Japan rather than taking a risk in Korea, where all eyes are on them. However, since it's CCM, I'm guessing these songs will be in the next Korean album (which may be T-ara Effect), as well as the title track. But I hope they succeed with these songs! T-ara fighting! \:D/

I'm having the same feeling that their company will also release the same album in Korean version.

I'm kind of hesitant about this solo gimmick though I'm happy that all my girls now have a chance to show their singing skills. It's just that I feel like it's somehow forcing a kind of competition among the members. I mean, they still are T-ARA, the group. Not just Jiyeon, or Boram, or Eunjung, or Qri, or Areum, or Soyeon, or Hyomin.

And this bunny style isn't working for me, to be honest. But i guess that's the kind of thing the Japanese are into? I just remembered T-ara saying they felt awkward about the BPBP concept and now, 3 years later they're made to wear bunny ears. Oh, KKS. T.T

But anyway, I'll still look forward to this. They'll be starting promotions tomorrow so, T-ARA FIGHTING! :)

I'm kind of hesitant about this solo gimmick though I'm happy that all my girls now have a chance to show their singing skills. It's just that I feel like it's somehow forcing a kind of competition among the members. I mean, they still are T-ARA, the group. Not just Jiyeon, or Boram, or Eunjung, or Qri, or Areum, or Soyeon, or Hyomin.

And this bunny style isn't working for me, to be honest. But i guess that's the kind of thing the Japanese are into? I just remembered T-ara saying they felt awkward about the BPBP concept and now, 3 years later they're made to wear bunny ears. Oh, KKS. T.T

But anyway, I'll still look forward to this. They'll be starting promotions tomorrow so, T-ARA FIGHTING! :)

hi i want to ask..where u get that picture of jiyeon?(ur profile pic) and when is it taken..thanks.. jiyeon look so young there..hehe..

anyway i <3 the banisuta..its cute, n i cant wait to watch the mv..:D

• 2 weeks later...