Diadem Forums

[13.01.29] T-ara's Eunjung and f(x)'s Amber to debut as MCs on MBC Show Champion

nathaniel

[13.01.29] T-ara's Eunjung and f(x)'s Amber to debut as MCs on MBC Show Champion

130129_51072d46641a9.jpg

T-ara's Eunjung and f(x)'s Amber have been chosen as the new MCs of the MBC music program "Show Champion".

A "Show Champion" staff said on the 29th, "After Kim Shinyoung and Shindong, Eunjung and Amber will become the two new MCs of 'Show Champion' in the new year. They are a unique combination that will bring forth a fresh MC experience."

Eunjung and Amber recently shot the intro video and appeared close already. For their MC debut on the 30th, they are planning a special performance which they have been practicing everyday for.

Eunjung and Amber said, "We are burdened by Shindong and Kim Shinyoung's great performance as MCs before us, but we will do our best together to put on the best show possible."

MBC's "Show Champion" airs every Wednesday at 18:00 KST. The ranking for the show is decided by real-time chart rankings on Melon, netizen's opinion and popular voting.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130129n10319

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Shindong as an MC? O.o Lawdy hell, I'm well aware of Kim Shinyoung being a very capable MC on her own (along with Yoo Jaesuk and Kang Hodong), but Shindong? I'll buy earplugs :D

Anyways, just a question - does Eunjung have any experience as an MC? From what I can tell, this is probably her very first time as an MC since her experience in major shows in TV seems quite limited (and it doesn't help T-ara's not very well known for variety, Soyeon being an exception). With the K-public still not so welcoming, the PDs are putting quite a bit of risk and everyone else will probably have very high expectations on her too.

Eunjung's looking at a very potentially stressful situation there, guys and girls.

What more good news? He.. he.. really thrilled with this one. It will be a really new experience for Eunjeung, especially since she won't have a senior MC to guide her. On the other hand I think she needs to take the lead, Amber, while awesome in Invincible Youth 2 didn't actually spoke that much there.

Can't wait for their special performance although Amber needs to start wearing high heels or Eunjeung should wear flats because boy does Eunjeung look tall in that picture..

i actually don't know if eunjung already had an experience in MC, but we never know unless we try?

but one thing for sure, she can really entertain people :')

But the thing i worry the most with her being an MC, , aside from their busy or hectic schedule, is:

i wonder how many people will fall in love with her then die out of nowhere because of her aegyo!!! XD

@Scatter Yeah i know this is a lot of pressure on EJ and she doesn't have much exp., BUT WHO CARES, this is awesome. Okay i do care but this is STILL AWESOME. I really like Fx and i think it goes without saying that I like T-ara so this combo is gonna be amazing.

I'm so looking forward to this.