Diadem Forums

[13.01.29] T-ara's Eunjung and f(x)'s Amber to debut as MCs on MBC Show Champion

nathaniel

MC EUNJUNG IS BACK!!! NOW WE'RE GETTING MORE DOSE OF T-ARA!!! Man, who can imagine these two cool girls collaborate at all? I did wish for it last time but I gave up after find out that SM artist and CCM artist rarely collaborates except Luna and Jiyeon.. <3 <3

I applaud MBC for having the guts to add Eunjung, it's about time! :)

With Jiyeon's upcoming MC gig, it looks like we'll be seeing a lot more T-ara on the television this year than I expected (still hoping Eunjung gets that movie/CF deal lol).

I think so! Where can we watch this show? I don't know it :$

I think so! Where can we watch this show? I don't know it :$

MBC Show Champion will be on tonight (I'm not sure of the time yet), but I don't think I can post links here, so I sent you a PM. :) Also, MBC has an official Youtube channel where they upload shows including Show Champion, it's "MBCkpop".

The link I sent might not work (they keep getting removed), but if you keep checking the shoutbox today, usually someone will post where to watch it streaming live. :)

Jiyeon's MC appearance will be in March, I hope we can watch that, too!

What is it about Jiyeon's show? I don't hear anything about her except being a MC at the upcoming Korean Music Wave in Thailand with CNBlue's Jung Yong Hwa. Is she doing something else? :huh:

You're right, I meant her MC gig, I just tend to call everything a "show". I edited what I wrote for clarity, thanks for pointing it out. Sorry for any confusion!

Yeayy so happy for eunjung and amber. I've just visit korea last week and i heard t-ara's songs several times in public areas. Korean still loves them :D

From what I understood its not that everyone hates them in Korea, its mostly younger population. And since younger ones are more present in forums it gives wrong impression that their opinion represent opinion of the while country. Correct me if I'm wrong.