Diadem Forums

[13.01.29] T-ara's Eunjung and f(x)'s Amber to debut as MCs on MBC Show Champion

nathaniel

From what I understood its not that everyone hates them in Korea, its mostly younger population. And since younger ones are more present in forums it gives wrong impression that their opinion represent opinion of the while country. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Nope,you're not wrong,my friend.A few people who have came back from Korea (for business or travelling,etc purposes) say that they too,heard T-ara's songs been played across the streets like Roly Poly,Lovey Dovey and Sexy "Mouse" :P .In fact,local people who heard that songs were singing along too when they pass by the shop which tune in the songs.Of course T-ara's reputation has gone downhill and their image has been tarnished greatly but it doesn't mean that they have loss 100% of their local fans.

And yes,I agree that most people who leave malicious and hurtful comments on Nate,Naver,etc are mostly dominated by teenagers,fangirls and immature young adults.We still see a lot of bad comments regarding T-ara until now on their local websites even though the scandal has been like what?More than 6 months?It is because they are technically the same people and can't get over the scandal.

From what I understood its not that everyone hates them in Korea, its mostly younger population. And since younger ones are more present in forums it gives wrong impression that their opinion represent opinion of the while country. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well i have korean friends there which are youngster and they didnt hate t-ara. They said that their parents are the sensitive one about it. because they said in high school they face the same problem with t-ara so they could compromise with the issues than their parents. And yes the haters in internet just made the wrong impression that t-ara is hate by everyone in korea. They still popular there as their musics still air everywhere.