Diadem Forums

Order T-ara's バニスタ (Banisuta) on YesAsia!

craZy

All editions of Bunny Style is up for preorders! Please support Diadem and purchase through YesAsia.

Bunny Style (Jacket A) (SINGLE+DVD) (First Press Limited Edition)

CD
01 バニスタ!
02 Sign - Soyeon & Areum

DVD
01 バニスタ! MV

Bunny Style (Jacket B) (SINGLE+DVD) (First Press Limited Edition)

CD
01 バニスタ!
02 シャボン玉のゆくえ - Boram & Qri

DVD
01 バニスタ! MV

Bunny Style (Jacket C) (SINGLE+DVD) (First Press Limited Edition)

CD
01 バニスタ!
02 Dangerous Love - Jiyeon, Eunjung & Hyomin

DVD
01 バニスタ! MV

Bunny Style (Jacket D) (Normal Edition)

01 バニスタ!
02 愛の詩 - Soyeon solo

Bunny Style (Jacket E) (Normal Edition)

01 バニスタ!
02 Two As One - Eunjung solo

Bunny Style (Jacket F) (Normal Edition)

01 バニスタ!
02 Maybe Maybe - Boram solo

Bunny Style (Jacket G) (Normal Edition)

01 バニスタ!
02 For You - Jiyeon solo

Bunny Style (Jacket H) (Normal Edition)

01 バニスタ!
02 Do We Do We - Qri solo

Bunny Style (Jacket I) (Normal Edition)

01 バニスタ!
02 Love Suggestion - Hyomin solo

Bunny Style (Jacket J) (Normal Edition)

01 バニスタ!
02 Happy Rain - Areum solo

-

If you buy all three Limited Editions A, B and C, will recieve a special DVD with it. If you buy any one of the Regular Editions D to J, you will receive a special promo photo/card.

NOTE: Though YesAsia still lists Edition A, B and C to include the solo MVs, the official Bunny Style website tracklistings does not have them included.

Lol bunny style.. though I would totally drool all over it, I do hope they won't do a 'Playboy Bunny' concept (remember what Qri wore singing Aitakatta with Boram at Budokan?) :P :P Playboy's pretty protective of their brand (just ask GD&TOP)

Anyway, do they give a discount for pre-ordering? I hope they will make a package deal for the full set. + Definitely would purchase it through Diadem Forum!

Banisuta = Bunny Style..kinda make sense..

~Imagination~

Soyeon: ok, our 1st stage today so let's do well.

T-ara: T-ara, hwaiting!

Staff: * comes in with a box* Excuse me. I have a package for T-ara

T-ara: ???

Eunjung: *received it and took the box to the table then opens it* Wahh! KYEOWO!! <3

Others: *check out what's in the box*

Jiyeon: *takes out some items* Rabbit ears, rabbit tail, rabbit paw?? o.O

Hyomin: *facepalm* Sajangnim starts his wacky idea again.

Banisuta = Bunny Style..kinda make sense..

~Imagination~

Soyeon: ok, our 1st stage today so let's do well.

T-ara: T-ara, hwaiting!

Staff: * comes in with a box* Excuse me. I have a package for T-ara

T-ara: ???

Eunjung: *received it and took the box to the table then opens it* Wahh! KYEOWO!! <3

Others: *check out what's in the box*

Jiyeon: *takes out some items* Rabbit ears, rabbit tail, rabbit paw?? o.O

Hyomin: *facepalm* Sajangnim starts his wacky idea again.

Hah. From cat girls to bunny girls. Whatever will they think of next?

Rabbits die when feel lonely. T-ARA's 'Bunny Style' is a song with the theme of love as delicate girl like a rabbit. http://t.co/LVre5CPo

Credit: @tarawota

So it seems it is Bunny Style!

Anyway, do they give a discount for pre-ordering? I hope they will make a package deal for the full set. + Definitely would purchase it through Diadem Forum!

No unfortunately and there doesn't seem to be any discount plans on YesAsia for the moment. :(

How about the price? It would be very expensive :s

in Indonesia, the price of Japanese album always be more expensive than Korean album. >_<

Yeah Japanese albums are usually more expensive. T.T

Yeeeiii! Bunny Style! I think that fits perfect to the style of all T-ara members! I think they will look better than thet style of kittens, but I loved that too hahaha, but the Bunny Style seems more pure, sweet and adorable, just like T-ara <3. I would like to buy the albums, but in my country is far away, expensive and do not believe my parents let me>.>

I'm not able to find the jacket pictures, and since I don't have a region free player (this is my first Cd purchase online.. do I need region free?) the jacket is the major buying point for me. Could someone post them if they exist?

U can play the cd in any player but for the DVD you need an all region player. But your able to use your computer, it is able to change region a certain number times (I think 3 or 4) before it locks on the last region change.

I'm not able to find the jacket pictures, and since I don't have a region free player (this is my first Cd purchase online.. do I need region free?) the jacket is the major buying point for me. Could someone post them if they exist?

They haven't released the jackets yet, and following up on what asian_kisses said, there should be some softwares that allow you to play different region DVDs or even change the region. :]