Diadem Forums

Order T-ara's バニスタ (Banisuta) on YesAsia!

craZy

I saw in the official web of T-ara said that with 3 limited edition A B C if you buy all of 3, maybe they'll give you a special DVD :)) After checking the price from 3 website: YesAsia, HMV and Cdjapan, of course the price of Yes is more expensive than the others, but it's included your shipping price :))

Bunisuta - the name make me excited so much :)) T-ara in Bunny style!! It sounds so interesting. Waiting the released date ^^

I saw in the official web of T-ara said that with 3 limited edition A B C if you buy all of 3, maybe they'll give you a special DVD :)) After checking the price from 3 website: YesAsia, HMV and Cdjapan

And to add to that. If u preorder now you get a random promo photo just like their previous Japanese single but if you order through the hmv store you get a random b2 size poster. of course while supplies last. I think to get the special DVD you have to fill out some form within the cd plus there are contests where u can win an alarm clock, autographed shopping bag and file folders.

And to add to that. If u preorder now you get a random promo photo just like their previous Japanese single but if you order through the hmv store you get a random b2 size poster. of course while supplies last. I think to get the special DVD you have to fill out some form within the cd plus there are contests where u can win an alarm clock, autographed shopping bag and file folders.

I'm a little confused to that freebies, if you preorder now, you can get a random card or photo (whether you purchase it to any online store?) but i thought the posters, the other freebies like autographed shopping bag and the special dvd are for japanese fans only?

I'm a little confused to that freebies, if you preorder now, you can get a random card or photo (whether you purchase it to any online store?) but i thought the posters, the other freebies like autographed shopping bag and the special dvd are for japanese fans only?

If you preorder through cdjapan and yesasia, based on my past experience u usually get a promotional photo which is different from the photocard and its usually while supply last. Like in the bottom pix...I bought 4 cd so i got 4 photo from yesasia.

Your right. The freebies like the special DVD, clocks, autographed shopping bag are only available in japan. And if you preorder through the hmv store japan store, instead of a promo pix you get a B2 size poster.

newtarastuff002.jpg

Pre-ordered all versions. Can't wait to have them here! ^_^

Daebak! I can only afford one so i'm thinking whether to buy Jiyeon's or the limited edition with Jiyeon, Hyomin and Eunjung's sub-unit. :/

You'd think after all these years sajangnim would have let T-ara graduate from paws and ears and tails.. but then again, this kind of concepts are very popular in Japan so... *shrug* i'm still buying. XD

I want a poster... I wish I hadn't already preordered them from Yesasia.

If you preorder through cdjapan and yesasia, based on my past experience u usually get a promotional photo which is different from the photocard and its usually while supply last. Like in the bottom pix...I bought 4 cd so i got 4 photo from yesasia.

Your right. The freebies like the special DVD, clocks, autographed shopping bag are only available in japan. And if you preorder through the hmv store japan store, instead of a promo pix you get a B2 size poster.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/asian_kisses/newtarastuff002.jpg

Is that calendar this: http://www.yesasia.com/us/t-ara-2013-calendar-japan-version/1031361393-0-0-0-en/info.html ? Worth $40?

Is that calendar this: http://www.yesasia.com/us/t-ara-2013-calendar-japan-version/1031361393-0-0-0-en/info.html ? Worth $40?

the poster is only available if you preorder from the hmv store in japan not through their online hmv website which you get the promo pix.

yes, that's the calendar. worth $40? it should be priced between $20-$25. japanese items in general are quite pricey plus that prices includes the shipping cost. the calendar is quite big, poster size kind. i bought it just so i can add it to my t-ara collections. here's the link on diadem for the pixs.

http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/topic/23441-pics-t-aras-2013-calendar-1117/?hl=%2Bt-ara+%2B2013+%2Bcalendar

the poster is only available if you preorder from the hmv store in japan not through their online hmv website which you get the promo pix.

yes, that's the calendar. worth $40? it should be priced between $20-$25. japanese items in general are quite pricey plus that prices includes the shipping cost. the calendar is quite big, poster size kind. i bought it just so i can add it to my t-ara collections. here's the link on diadem for the pixs.

http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/topic/23441-pics-t-aras-2013-calendar-1117/?hl=%2Bt-ara+%2B2013+%2Bcalendar

Ah, that makes sense about the poster being in-store only.

Thanks for the link, looks really nice. I think I'm going to order it, I waited too long last year for the 2012 one and it went out of stock.

So, this album, preorder in HMV or YesAsia is better, asian_kisses? Because this is my 1st time to preorder a album of T-ara and not in Japan or Korea, so I don't know which one is better. Can you give an advice about this ^^

Any of the website would be good. I have bought from all three and they are quite reliable. It really all comes down to how many albums u are buying...for me it comes down to shipping cost. It seems all three are offering the promo pix...yesasia doesnt mention it in their listing but I always get one when preodering.

Yesasia offers free shipping for orders $39 n shipping time is about 2-3 wks for me n no tracking. while the other 2 are freight cost based on pkg weight and your location plus they offer different shipping options. If u plan to buy all 10 I believe cdjapan or hmv is cheaper. I usually make bogus orders from all 3 and see which is the cheapest. However this time I had someone preorder from japan hmv store because I want the poster.

Is it one poster per order? I've already ordered C and E from Yesasia [Eunjung represent!] cause I had a coupon code, but I'm planning to do a second order for A and B, possibly a third for D and I. I'm def gonna do it through HMV if I get posters. Bout to get me two posters.

According to the official t-ara japan sweet treasure website...i used google translate...the link is below. if u preorder through the hmv store in japan not the hmv website order, u get a random poster of 1 of 7 members. The hmv online website u get a random solo shot photo. The giveaway item is different between the hmv store versus hmv website.

refer to the post for 2013.02.05 「バニスタ!」News~!vol.2

http://www.t-ara-official.com/topic.html

I'm ordering mine from CDJapan. Buying 8 versions (4 for me, 4 for a friend) costs $123 total including shipping compared to $143 on YesAsia. Even if I chose the fastest shipping option from CDJ it'd still cost less than YA's total. I guess since YA does the free shipping thing they make up for it by jacking up the prices of all their products. Also, my friend ordered the Japanese YaYaYa single from YesAsia and never got the external bonus photo so I'd rather not take the chance with Bunny Style since I want them all! It's pretty random when it comes to YesAsia and the bonus photos.

Daebak! I can only afford one so i'm thinking whether to buy Jiyeon's or the limited edition with Jiyeon, Hyomin and Eunjung's sub-unit. :/

You'd think after all these years sajangnim would have let T-ara graduate from paws and ears and tails.. but then again, this kind of concepts are very popular in Japan so... *shrug* i'm still buying. XD

I'd personally go for the Hyomin version if I'd be able to only buy 1. But obviously that's my personal opinion, she's my bias...

And I agree on the paws/tails part, but yeah... Got to go with what's popular... And we all know Japan has some crazy stuff going on, leading to our girls going animal style all the way... :')

Do note that the calendar is a "tear-off" style calendar. Meaning that you'd have to tear off each page when you'd reach the next.

I've bought it, it's currently hanging on my wall... I'm not quite sure whether or not I can bring myself tearing it apart, unless I find some way to keep that teared off pages alive... :3

Is the Bunny Style banner at the front page official? So I guess we are getting the bunny girl concept (hopping with joy :D)

Eunjeung's solo is a must for me and also at least one of the sub-unit groupings since they have the MV DVDs (not sure which one to get ~all?).. still hard to decide without seeing the album jackets first & can't wait for the teasers... I'm also praying they choose J-originals than doesn't stray too much from T-ara's high standard in songs..