Diadem Forums

Order T-ara's バニスタ (Banisuta) on YesAsia!

craZy

If any of you want to display all jackets in one search, use this: "Bunny Style (Jacket" as search in YesAsia.

Anyway, for all those who wish to buy through YesAsia, please do so using the YesAsia links on Diadem before you pre-order/purchase. :)

Can i pay in singapore dollars?

Can i pay in Singapore dollars? Or is there other website to buy..

Can i pay in Singapore dollars? Or is there other website to buy..

To re-confirm what Z said, yes, online stores will use the latest exchange rates to convert the currency they use with that of your own (assuming its different), like YesAsia uses USD or CDJapan uses JPY.

If you shop online, you should receive an email confirmation of your payment as well as the exchange rate used at the time of the purchase.

I'm ordering mine from CDJapan. Buying 8 versions (4 for me, 4 for a friend) costs $123 total including shipping compared to $143 on YesAsia. Even if I chose the fastest shipping option from CDJ it'd still cost less than YA's total.

Wow, I wish I had tried out CDJapan before ordering. I'm just so used to going through Yesasia that I don't even mess with anything else. I guess I'll be waiting until April to get mine with Yesasia's free shipping. =/

aww this Bunny Style so lovely - i mean white font and pink backgroung. hope that concept will be beautiful.

but i have a question, i usually order from cdjapan and there isn`t any information about sign mv on dvd limited edition as well as dangerous love and other, there is only additional dvd with バニスタ!mv. Do anyone know about it? Are these mvs of Soyeon+Areum, Boram+Qri and Eunjung+Hyomin+Jiyeon really exist? xD or maybe i read wrong or something like that.

aww this Bunny Style so lovely - i mean white font and pink backgroung. hope that concept will be beautiful.

but i have a question, i usually order from cdjapan and there isn`t any information about sign mv on dvd limited edition as well as dangerous love and other, there is only additional dvd with バニスタ!mv. Do anyone know about it? Are these mvs of Soyeon+Areum, Boram+Qri and Eunjung+Hyomin+Jiyeon really exist? xD or maybe i read wrong or something like that.

Yes they ended up changing the DVD tracklist earlier this month. The DVD will only include the Bunny Style MV and not the solo MVs.

Perhaps they may have the solo MVs in the special DVD? For when you buy A, B and C. Just my assumption though.

YesAsia still lists the solo MVs but I'll go ahead and alter the first post since the official Bunny Style site doesn't.

So if you pre-order, are you guaranteed first press edition?

Yep. Especially if you pre-order, since stock can run out but Japanese product aren't that limited actually. Many products released quite some time back, you can still get the First Press Edition of.

YesAsia have many favourable reviews in regards to First Press Edition products.

So the first press editions of C (Eunjimin), E (Eungjung) and G (Jiyeon) were sold out on CDjapan. I quickly ordered A to E at Yesasia. So I would get the first press editions of A, B, C but I didn't notice that D & E didn't say first press. If I had had notice that, I would have ordered D&E at CDJapan, at least I would have got Soyeon's version as first press edition.

Anyone who wants to order the private book, the HMV store still has them. Here the link http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/artist_T-ARA_000000000429028/item_T-ARA-Private-Book_5343858

Edit: So I've been fooled. They still have heaps of everything in stock, even the Private Book. Anyway, I have received my order from CDjapan, which is the Private book and Sparkle, and am quite happy with them. I think Sparkle is their best photo book.

Edited by Felixng

• 2 weeks later...

Yes they ended up changing the DVD tracklist earlier this month. The DVD will only include the Bunny Style MV and not the solo MVs.

Perhaps they may have the solo MVs in the special DVD? For when you buy A, B and C. Just my assumption though.

YesAsia still lists the solo MVs but I'll go ahead and alter the first post since the official Bunny Style site doesn't.

omg...are you serious? no more sub unit mv's?

That's a bummer...I was looking forward to them.