Diadem Forums

[13.02.05] T-ara donate 100 sacks of rice + will hold ricecake event with SPEED

nathaniel

[13.02.05] T-ara donate 100 sacks of ricecakes + will hold ricecake event with SPEED

201302051057320910_1.jpg

T-ara and SPEED will have a ricecake event.

Before departing for Japan, T-ara, along with SPEED will have an event at 6:00 PM at the Gilbalhan Chicken in Bucheon serving ricecakes together.

According to a press release from T-ara's agency, T-ara received over 100 sacks of rice from fans and want to donate it to those with less fortunate lives. T-ara invited 12 people living in an orphanage in Bucheon where they donated the ricecakes to come with them to the event. They will be able to take pictures and get signed CDs and have a memorable day with their friends.

Last year, T-ara braved the cold to deliver basic necessities such as rice, noodles, chicken, underwear and cosmetics to elderly living alone and those with more difficult lives. They also served lunch and gave necessities as well as dental care to children with disabilities.

The Gilbalhan Chicken opens in Buncheon with a fansigning from T-ara and SPEED in addition to the ricecake event. It will last three hours and oepn to anyone. THE SEEYA and 5dolls will also help serve ricecakes with T-ara and SPEED.

Meanwhile, T-ara will leave for Japan to begin promotions for their Japanese single later this month and SPEED will release a repackaged album on the 18th.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20130205n10852

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

i hope this can stop a little about the rumors..... :)

Well this event will cause war. Basically, it will just give haters another chance to bash Eunjung and nothing. Knetizens dont care about charity or donations when it comes from T-ara. They are more like T-ara anti campang with a title" lets hate T-ara with our all". CCM isnt helping at all

I think for now and maybe until 1-2 years, T-ara will still get a lot of sarcastic comments for whatever they do. So maybe Kim Kwang Soo thinks "let's just poke the netizens straight on their faces with the 'rice-cake-event' title" lol. CCM is too main-stream XD

Anyway, part of me feel happy that T-ARA dgaf with the rice-cake thing, seriously for me, it was just a game that turned into an attempt of bullying by over-reacting people. So, t-ara can just get over it because they did nothing wrong with rice cakes 'incident' :wacko:

Well charity is always a good thing, and you don't need a specific reason to help others. Fact is there are a lot of unfortunate people in SK and even though the antis and Knetizens are going to bombard T-ara again, it's a good thing that the girls want to help those less fortunate. As for what KKS is planning I stopped caring about trying to figure out that idiot way of thinking, because frankly i have no intention of going mad myself.

I dont relly give attention to the rumors, I´m just very happy that T-ara are doing things like this, in my opinion they really like this kind of thing, help people, and with the beautiful smiles that they have they would make a great day for those people who need it ^^

I hope SPEED & T-ARAs rice cake event becomes successful ^-^

It is sad that T-ARA does such nice things and anti-fans just bash then >.<

But, it's okay because T-ARA doesn't only have anti-fans... They have fans too^^ and those fans can now go to a rice cake event and get their T-ARA & SPEED merch. Signed while anti-fans don't get rice cakes or signed merch. :)

aww!!! i also want to get my t-ara stuffs signed!!!!!! but thats beside the point!

T-ara has did it again!!! more for charity!! i think they are really going to hold their positions as a group that care alot about the society!

the more good they do the more good they will receive....what goes around comes around! (good and bad!) although i know they are not doing good to receive good...but after they have done so much good i really hope they receive good too!! T-ARA FIGHTING!

It's a very good thing that T-ara is doing something very good for those who are less unfortunate. And I know that us Queens along with the girls themselves won't ever pay attention to those crazy, stupid and delusional anti-fans with those very lame jokes and very, very, very, very vicious comments at all. I know that the bullying scandal is very, very old news and all of those lame rice cake jokes, extremely vicious comments and all of that other mess is very, very old too. It's time to move on and quit giving the girls a very, very, very, very, very hard time. If those lame trolls want something to vent their frustration at or just try to poke fun at, in which they will always fail, they can find something or someone else to troll at and leave T-ara alone right this minute for God's sake. Enough is seriously enough and the girls absolutely can't suffer any more because of course they have suffered enough. So if someone still hates their guts, well, they don't need to bother looking at the girls, listening to their music or even watching their MVs. It's definitely better for them to keep their mouths shut from now on and go find something to do with their extremely irrelevant lives