Diadem Forums

[13.02.07] T-ara's Hyomin cast in Japanese movie "Jinx!", the first female Korean singer to do so

nathaniel

[13.02.07] T-ara's Hyomin cast in Japanese movie "Jinx!", the first female Korean singer to do so

jinx_large.jpg

Hyomin (23) from the K-POP group T-ara is scheduled to appear in "Jinx!" which is being released this Fall. This will be the first time a female singer from Korea takes the lead role in a movie.

Hyomin will work with the director Kumawaza (45). The plot is the stories of college students and their various feelings. Hyomin will be playing a Korean student named Jiho who is stuck in a "Love Map" because her childhood friend loves her, but she tries to put him with someone else. Basically, Hyomin's role is like Cupid.

T-ara are currently doing unit and solo activities. Previously, Hyomin was an actress in Korea and starred in the 2011 horror movie "Gisaeng Spirit". "I think I will be able to relate to the viewers of my generation in various ways with the story line, so I hope of people to see it," Hyomin said and revealed her attitude.

Shimizu Kurumi (18) and Yamazaki Kenjin (18) will also play college students and the film will be released in the Fall.

Source: http://www.t-arafan....sc=asc&no=12295 JAPANESE -> KOREAN -> ENGLISH TRANS

Credit: Nathaniel @ Diadem

This is great news! :) T-ara is going to do more better in Japan than anticipated earlier now. I hope everything goes well for Hyomin on this movie project. Last time I remember her in a movie, it was in a horror one, I think it was around 2 years ago. Hyomin is back on the big screen again, but this time, in Japan. ^_^

hyomin's year ee hahaha, hope the other members will have their face shown in tv again lol

and wow i love the plot. i love japanese movie. daebak. wonder when will this air? so excited!!!! will she speak in korean language and subbed in japanese instead? or not? (lol u think i know the answer in my question, and i think this is not a relevant question lol)