Diadem Forums

[13.02.07] T-ara's Hyomin cast in Japanese movie "Jinx!", the first female Korean singer to do so

nathaniel

haha!!!! +1 points for t-ara again!! for being the first korean singer to star in a jap movie!!! :D

Can't imagine hyomin playing cupid....usually people get hurt in these kind of triangles.....though its only a show but its still sad to see her being sad....awaiting great acting from her! watched thousand man and i think that she really really can act...hopefully after she perform in this jap movie...she will get alot alot alot of offers to act in the korean industry too!! :D Hyomin fighting!!!!

haha!!!! +1 points for t-ara again!! for being the first korean singer to star in a jap movie!!! :D

Can't imagine hyomin playing cupid....usually people get hurt in these kind of triangles.....though its only a show but its still sad to see her being sad....awaiting great acting from her! watched thousand man and i think that she really really can act...hopefully after she perform in this jap movie...she will get alot alot alot of offers to act in the korean industry too!! :D Hyomin fighting!!!!

Original Japanese single and now our Hyomin taking a lead role in a Japanese movie - so these are examples of what CCM meant when they said T-ara will be very busy in the first half of the year with activities in japan.

Frankly, I'm impressed and looking forward to more. Wonder if the other girls like Soyeon or Jiyeon might be roped into other Land of the Rising Sun productions such as J-dramas and CFs?

I am very happy for Hyomin getting a opportunity to star in a Japanese movie and also making history as the first Korean singer to do it. I know that everyone in Japan absolutely loves Hyomin a whole lot. And that's a very, very, very good thing. I totally wish Hyomin the best of luck on her starring role in "Jinx" and I absolutely hope that the movie will be a extremely huge success.

Hyomin fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!