Diadem Forums

[13.02.07] YeIn E&M's Apology about Eunjung and Five Fingers

kkyc222

YeIn E&M's Official Apology Sent to KEMA Regarding Eunjung and Five Fingers

January 23rd 2013- YeIn E&M's official apology sent to the Korean Entertainment Management Association.

U9xU13x.png

Recipients: Korean Entertainment Management Association, Penalties Adjustment Ethics Committee

Date: 2013. 01. 23.

1. We wish for the everlasting prosperity of KEMA.

2. YeIn E&M decided to cast Core Contents Media’s artist Ham Eunjung for the role of Hong Dami in SBS’s Special Production Drama “Five Fingers.”

3. After casting Ham Eunjung, our company did not adequately discuss and communicate with Core Contents Media and the actor in question, did not have an accurate and full understanding about the T-ara incident, and unilaterially decided to remove a faultless actor from the drama “Five Fingers” before releasing any notice [about the removal].

4. Further, our company’s removal and replacement of the original actor has caused great harm to Ham Eunjung and her reputation and self-esteem. [Releasing] reports about “loss of production fees” without any communication with the actor who had, with great sincerity and a positive attitude, attended script and piano practices, poster shooting, and also the press conference, and using hair-dyeing as a reason to discontinue filming, we are deeply regretful and apologetic towards Ham Eunjung and the Penalties Adjustment Ethics Committee, KEMA. Our failure to fully consider the actor’s position led to a wrongdoing and is an error on the part of the production team.

5. Our disregard of the fact that there was no problem with Ham Eunjung’s participation in the drama, our production company’s error in judgment, and the failure of SBS Directors and writers to handle the situation properly - it was because of this that such an incident happened.

6. Further, regarding the reputational loss and the irreparable and immense spiritual harm caused to actor Ham Eunjung, we will restore her reputation and try our best to remedy the damage.

7. Our company is also of the view that there should not be any conventional practices of unilateral removal of actors. Not from the production company's but from KEMA and actor's point of view, this is a matter of great importance currently being reviewed, and about KEMA’s concerns and worry about this, we express our sincere apologies. To prevent this from happening again, we will participate in creating a positive production environment. In the future, even though this will not happen again, regarding similar incidents that may happen, we will work hard to communicate and to look for a satisfactory resolution in accordance with KEMA’s policy measures.

8. In this regard, we ask KEMA to understand our company’s position and request that the case “KEMA members’ boycott of YeIn E&M dramas for 2 years”, put forward by the Penalties Adjustment Ethics Committee, be withdrawn.

9. Our company hopes that everything can be resolved satisfactorily and will work hard with KEMA together to create a positive television drama production environment.

YeIn E&M

Translated from Chinese translations from Baidu HamEunJung: http://tieba.baidu.c...317877?see_lz=1

Original Source: http://www.yeinenm.com/company4.html

Sure took them long enough/... =.= on the day of my birthday ... But heck, damage already done. They could have be more responsible and notice Eunjung abt the removal... If EJ or any of her fans is a heart attack patient, when the news were out, E&M could have killed someone.. =.=

Trying to save face are we Yeln E&M. Such a pathetic bunch of losers. I mean I really don't like dramas but the fact is what they pulled with EJ really is lame. getting canned for no good reason, all because of a bunch of antis who had no idea what are they talking about in the first place. They got out of this way to easy, I just hope they've learned their lesson.

"the damage has already been done" but though it is, it is good that they apologize to eunjung and ccm and admit their faults, sincere or not, atleast they admit their wrong but hopefully the can something else aside from apologizing to make it up to eunjung.

What's the point in releasing that statement now? The damage has been done (and its probable the stigma will be with Eunjung), and I believe the drama has ended.

Best thing to do now is settle this in court. Or some more meaningful penance. An apology won't just cut it, especially this late.

Even though it took them 6 months to apologize we need to see the bright side and hope netizens decide to unnveil what really happened based on the recent news...this apologize letter,the fake kakaostory conversation...All of them indicate that the entire controversy was fake epecially the third part they almost say she was innocent.Just wished to see netizens comments if they found out CCM said the truth in the time of the controversy or if the girls were innocent.

Guest minniebabyjiyeon

It took them forever to realize what they did to her was wrong, such a slow thinker .

I doubt if they truly feel guilty to sincerely apologize or they just want KEMA to undo the boycott thing. Eunjung and T-Ara fighting !

it has been so long already...they might as well don't put up the apology letter...but then again if they had put this letter up during the hostile period they probably would just attract more attention...haha!

But its all over already...things are back on track again...t-ara is slowly regaining everything they have lost due to the incident....i hope everyone will be more understanding and hopefully no other artiste will be treated this way in the future....though its regrettable that the one that has to suffer to teach the industry this lesson is from t-ara...(WHY T-ARA?!?!?).... but since we can't choose....lets hope that this is the last.... :D

Fighting!!

FIve fingers, Five fingers... Five fingers.... THIS IS THE ONLY FINGER I CAN THINK RIGHT NOW.

-image removed-

From the begining we knew Eunjung had done nothing wrong to deserve that low and unprofessional treatment from SBS and Yeil E&M. The worst part is that something so horrible happened to someone like Eunjung who is well known to sacrifice herself because of the people she loves and her professional responsabilities.

Now they want to "apologize"? Why NOW? why not when Five fingers was still being airing? Why did they made up a low excuse such as Eunjung supposedly didn´t want to wear sponsored clothes? Why not, when Eunjung was crying locked by herself with depression?

And this "Sincere" apology finishes asking KEMA to withdrawal of the case and stop the boycott of YeIn E&M dramas for 2 years? is that a sincere apology?

And now HOW are they going to give Eunjung back what they took away from her? not only money(I think they must pay with money too), but her reputation, the menthal damage and the possible consecuences then and from now after such a big shock and depression?

i hope KEMA, says something like... we are happy they apologize and show the truth about Eunjung that is totally innocent and the only thing she did was prepare for her role as much as she could.
Ok apology acepted and now take your time to pay for what you did. KEMA will not take away the boycot...

i hope this news spread so much as the stupid xxxxing rumours that run so fast in Korean media and this can bring some dignity back to Eunjung, i hope this makes some produccers and TVs to stop being affraid to ask her to work for them, because from T-ara´s stupid and false rumours the one who lost the most and who suffered worst was HAM EUNJUNG. And she did n´t desereve that, time can´t go back that´s sad i hope time give her back what she lost.

FIve fingers, Five fingers... Five fingers.... THIS IS THE ONLY FINGER I CAN THINK

Queen's even respects those who hurt Jungiee and T-ara by saluting them with Raised MIDDLE FINGER. Liked your comment very much.

Edited by @Eunjung4eva
Please Do Not Quote Images. Thank you.

About time! Although the apology is belated I'm grateful. Surely t-ara will prove their innocence. Although I am bitter that they would release it right when t-aras starting to be in the good light again with eunjungs mc position, hyomins role. Like I can understand that they probably didn't want the apology to affect their shows ratings after telling the audience that they were wrong. But that series has been over for the longest time, they should've apologized then! Ugh. Don't forgive them so easily.

one can easily say an apology, but in order to get away with the punishment? ohhh... such a bunch of kids, thinking that you can help restore EJ's reputation?? tell us how then? EJ should really get a fine deal just for restoring her reputation. they are so lucky that EJ is such a kind person.

stay strong EJ!