Diadem Forums

[13.02.13] Video HD - 2nd Gaon K-Pop Charts Award: Song of the Month (Jan) - T-ara

Robbe_881

Looks like we made it..

Look how far we come my baby

I'm glad we took the long way

I knew we get there someday

They said I bet they will neva make it

But just look at us holding on

We still 2gether still going STRONG...

( and you're still the one) you're still the one LOVE

- With Love

Queen's

eunjung is not there!! :(

btw, i'm happy for them.!!Congratulations T-ARA!!

All of you did a great job!!

i hope you'll win lots of awards this year!! you guys deserve it.. :)

They hesitate a bit on stage, maybe to wait for Eunjung to come back from the toilet. :rolleyes:

They hesitate a bit on stage, maybe to wait for Eunjung to come back from the toilet. :rolleyes:

Wait,Jeunggie was in toilet at that time??LMAO..She'd probably think "NOOO~~I should have hold it a little longer!" :)

Anyway,congrats to our girls.I'm a bit confused.They won the Singer of the Year right?Is it based on digital sales or both digital+physical sales+fans vote?Is it the biggest award??Aah...Can someone kindly explain to me?

It was awkward hearing that T-ara almost got no cheering from the audiences....

Wait,Jeunggie was in toilet at that time??LMAO..She'd probably think "NOOO~~I should have hold it a little longer!" :)

Anyway,congrats to our girls.I'm a bit confused.They won the Singer of the Year right?Is it based on digital sales or both digital+physical sales+fans vote?Is it the biggest award??Aah...Can someone kindly explain to me?

It was awkward hearing that T-ara almost got no cheering from the audiences....

Actually it is the singer of the month. t-ara won the song of the month - January. It purely based on digital sales + online streaming. Gaon award known as the most fair award cuz it based on objective data excluding any fan vote kinda things.

Actually it is the singer of the month. t-ara won the song of the month - January. It purely based on digital sales + online streaming. Gaon award known as the most fair award cuz it based on objective data excluding any fan vote kinda things.

Yeah..Just figured that out after posting it but I forgot to edit it here.Now I look like an idiot,LOL..

I knew LD would be honored as Song of the Month because that song was just phenomenal.And thank God they didn't include fan vote because it's kinda unfair to groups with smaller fanbase.