Diadem Forums

[13.02.14] Quick News - T-ara to have 9 additional showcases in Japan | UPDATE 02/20: 1 more added!

craZy

[13.02.14] Quick News - T-ara to hold 9 additional showcases in Japan

On top of the showcases in Sapparo and Marioka on the 20th and 21st, T-ara have added 9 additional dates/venues.

Venue: Sapporo Factory (Chuo-ku, Sapporo)
Time/Date: 18:30 JST, February 20th, 2013

Venue: Central Court Aeon Mall (Morioka)

Time/Date: 18:30 JST, February 21st, 2013

Venue: Aeon Mall Kashiwa (Tsugaru, Aomori)

Time/Date: 18:30 JST, February 22nd, 2013

Venue: Tower Records Shibuya (Shibuya, Tokyo)

Time/Date: 17:30 JST, February 25th, 2013

Venue: Aeon Lake Town (Koshigaya, Saitama)

Time/Date: 18:30 JST, February 28th, 2013

Venue: Oasis21 (Nagoya · Sakae)

Time/Date: 15:00 JST, March 2nd, 2013

Venue: Kyoto National Museum (Nakagyo, Kyoto)

Time/Date: 15:00 JST, March 3rd, 2013

Venue: Nishinomiya Garden (Nishinomiya, Hyogo)

Time/Date: 18:30 JST, March 4th, 2013

Venue: Aeon Mall Ayagawa (Ayauta, Kagawa)

Time/Date: 18:30 JST, March 5th, 2013

Venue: Niihama Aeon Mall (Niihama, Ehime)

Time/Date: 18:30 JST, March 6th, 2013

Venue: Omuta Aeon Mall (Omuta, Fukuoka)

Time/Date: 18:30 JST, March 8th, 2013

Venue: Seagul Plaza (Nagasaki)

Time/Date: 15:00 JST, March 9th, 2013

Source: http://ameblo.jp/t-ara777/entry-11470546654.html

Update 02/20/2013: 1 more date added; Shibuya Tokyo

Wowww so lucky! With such a busy schedule it must mean recording for Bunny Style is already done huh? I hope we get teaser photos or pics soon! I wonder what they will be showcasing... Sexy love/Day by Day/Like the First Time again?

I just hope we get a lot of footage to watch! I'm deprived! lol

I looked the map of Japan for those cities, they will start from north to south. About 300 km per day by van, check in/out different hotels, makeup, dresses, briefings, food, etc.. Will they have time to Sleep?

I looked the map of Japan for those cities, they will start from north to south. About 300 km per day by van, check in/out different hotels, makeup, dresses, briefings, food, etc.. Will they have time to Sleep?

They have being like this since 3 years ago - basically right after their debut.That idiotic CEO never once let the girls rest - let alone allowing them to have a vacation (and NO,the Europe Trip is not exactly what I called a vacation).They're basically been treated as slaves by the company.They are mentally and physically tired right now..Poor Girls...T^T..

Slave-driven by KKS as usual *sighes*. What is this, some sort of desperate and quick strategy of getting more money from fans?

So happy to see they are doing well. I hope them to be the best kpop girl group in Japan...

So long as Kara and SNSD keep promoting there every year, that's pretty wishful thinking mate. T-ara may fill in 3rd place but there is a massive gap between them and the two mentioned groups who likely aren't going to be going anywhere in the near future, especially when DSP considers Japan it's main source of income while for SM, it's their second top priority after Korea.

Hmm, they start from February 20 (around next week).. and Banisuta launches March 20.. well I guess It's a good strategy to create a hype before the official launching. If you follow Oricon you'll noticed that the J-charts moves really fast.

Unless your super-duper popular (like AKB48) the highest sales will only be during the first week of the song's release and will sharply go down afterwards (which is why usually 60% to 80% Oricon top 10 weekly charts are filled with "new" songs). So its actually more effective for CCM to promote T-ara in Japan before the releases than after. I guess the Japanese are so punctual that most of the people interested in buying the CDs will buy it as earliest as possible :D

PS: Here is a great youtube channel if you are interested in following the Oricon weekly charts : http://www.youtube.com/user/hexie0000001