Diadem Forums

[OFFICIAL] T-ara for "Bunny Style!" (02/16) -UPDATE-

Ehlana

I don't agree with you. I don't see how the clothing for SL was cheap. In addition, during Bo Peep Bo Peep, it was the same kind of clothes with chat but nobody said anything.

And do not forget that this is a promotion in Japan.

Day by day ? The concept was bland and simple clothes, nothing special for me.

I love the fairy-like concept of the second set of photos, it is cute with a dash of sexy and very classy, I don't read it as trashy at all! Perhaps you're projecting the bunny concept as a playboy bunny concept?

Either way I'm very glad for a visual update, I've been getting antsy for some news!

As expected i don't like so much the pink concept with the bunny ears. The pic with the blue outfit is much better but i still don't feel it i need to listen to the song to know if it's ok.

No doubt this girls look amazing wearing anything but i think T-ara is ready for more mature concepts anyway i won't judge this until i listen if the music matches and i have no doubt japanese market has something to do with the election of this clothes and concept.

By the way Eunjung looks so beautifull and has beautifull waist i hope her hair keeps growing longer and longer.

Guest baramsori

I dont agree. I think Sexy Love is the best T-ara's concept in term of costume/stage outfits. The girls wear like different set of outfits every single performance, not just different colors. The amount of works they put into the concept is humongous. Their dresses are cute and fluffy.

------------------

For Bunny Style, the pink set "bunny" inspired outfits need to change a bit. All of them need to be dressed like Qri , AReum, and HyoMin. EJ, JY, SY, BR outfits make their midsection look so big... X_____X

This concept is for Japan and they are intentionally doing a tacky "idol pop" style concept to appeal to the J-pop fans. Some groups have an edgier image for Japan (SNSD), some do cuter (KARA), and T-ara are doing the tacky cheap style of J-pop that many of the big idols do like Momoiro Clover Z and that kind of artist.

Don't be upset QUEEN'S because this is just T-ara's plan for Japanese market. When they do a K-pop comeback they won't have this type of concept.

By the way, Ahreaum is beautiful and a great replacement for Hwayoung. Of course I could rather that Hwayoung never left but if anybody had to replace her I'm glad it's Ahreum. She has the same talent as Hwayoung and a lot of beauty and she just naturally fits into the group. Ideally I wish Hwayoung stayed, even though I hate when big groups have an even number of members, it would have been cute for Ahreum and Hwa to be friends and maybe do a sub-unit.

They look so cute! As expected, whatever is their costume, it will always look good on them ^^ This reminds me of Bo Peep Bo Peep era hihi. Those old days reminds me of this new concept :) I hope their promotions will be successful. Let's support them always Queen's! Fighting <3