Diadem Forums

[13.02.22] Video - 'Mainichi T-ara' Day 3 - Aomori

Chesskid1

They are just way too cute, all I can tell. I just can't pick one, from Boram to Ahreum, they are all adorable. Ahreum is definitely good addition, that girl is growing on me more and more.

T-ara effect is definitely in effect.

Btw. they added two more days, 23rd and 24th. Poor girls will be extremely busy out there. Hope no one gets badly sick.

It gives me chills watching them in those outfits in that snow! Don't want any of them to get sick T_T

I'm enjoying Areum more and more! And Boram got her own bunny ears today...

waaaaah...♥♥♥ Boram caught me here.. those bunny hairstyle ♥♥♥ sooo cute :wub: :wub: :wub:

so happy also that she looks healthy now:)

..wish its in english though.. can't understand what they were saying.. -_- and *sigh* i miss Hyomin -_-

!#i freak! those dance :blink: .. i feel fluffy and bouncy :P :P :P feeling good :P :P :P

T-ARA... BANISUTA.. fighting! ^_<

DAY 3 = FOOD DAY. Haha! they are all so cute! Eunjung is so hyper, always get caught in camera doing cute things haha.

Rambo, with her antenna hair XD, is so cute eating all day every time camera is on her. All of them are so cute. They get cuter and pretty every day. Don't get sick please, the snow is so thick in japan. Fighting!

And the girls' fascination with Japanese snacks continues. Eunjung was really impressed with the bunny cookies; wonder what she read on the box? I liked how Areum and Qri snatched up the remaining boxes after listening to Eunjung. Them cookies must be really good.

Calico, Lotte, Meiji and Morinaga should get Eunjung to do CFs.