Diadem Forums

[09.07.04] 6-Member Girl Group T-ara's Released Photo Supposed to be 'A Pure Mystery'

Elly

The first set of photos for the new 6-member groupo T-ara has been revealed.

Primarily, M-Net had planned that T-ara would be a 5-member girl group. Since the departure of two of their old members, Jeon Boram, the daughter Jeon Youngrok has been added to the group and now, T-ara has become a 6-member group.

Near the end of April, T-ara was released. However, due to personal reasons, two of their members, Jiwon and Jiae had decided to leave the group. With this, came Boram, Qri, and Soyeon, the new members that will fill their spot.

The profile images for T-ara as blondes are displaying a lovely wave of pureness, feminity, and gorgeousness.

On the 7th (of July) another set of profile images will be released to the public in connection to their debut which will be sometime in August.

Meanwhile, Jiyeon was performing along with SeeYa and Davichi for 'Woman's Generation' and she will also be participating in MBC's horror drama 'Soul' in August.

Source: http://www.hkn24.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=28697

Translated by: Elly@diadem5.com

Credits: daum + hkn24 + Elly (translations) + diadem5.com

At least mnet isn't dumb in the head.

i mean if they debut them this month.

well, lets just say they won't be really recognized behind all those stars that are hitting the music scene right now.

only 3 more days to go~

August is far away and these teaser pictures may not keep my T-ara crave satisfied, but I think the company made the right choice with their debut date. July is just to crowded with big-name comeback groups and already established rookies for them to really stand out.

I also think that there wasn't enough time for them to train properly as a group so that they can debut this month, better to give a perfect performance a month later than to force it.

Hopefully august will be a quieter month in the girlgroup section, so that all the attention will be focused on the 6 girls. T-ara fighting!

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...