Diadem Forums

[13.02.27] Quick News - T-ara release dating sim app 'Touch Touch T-ara'

Robbe_881

[13.02.27] Quick News - Touch Touch T-ara Released

299760_618375328189648_2031896729_n.jpg

Touch Touch T-ara is an app for iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5 , iPod touch Gen 3/4/5, iPad , iOS 3.1.3 or later and Optimized for iPhone 5.

It's a date simulation game with T-ara. Player can choose one of T-ara members and try to seduce her getting "love points". Doing this he will win videos and special items.

Touch Touch T-ara cost $22.99 for the Korean Ver. and ¥1,400 for Japanes ver.

Source: Thai-ara http://www.facebook.com/notes/thai-ara-t-ara-thailand-fanclub/gameios-touch-touch-t-ara-kor-ver/540683275971224

I'm not sure about the Korean version, but I can find the JPN version on the app store. However I can't buy it because it's only available on the JPN app store when my account is registered to the Australian app store. I never know app stores are segregated, but apparently people can choose which regional stores they want their apps to be listed. And in this case, Australia is not one of them. I hope they make it available in English for international fans.

I can't read Korean or Japanese, so I wouldn't be able to use it anyway. I'll wait for screen caps of the game from other people then.

Sounds interesting! Seems like this is targeted mainly to the male population because, well I don't know about other girls but I'm a bit weird'd out by the objective in trying to seduce them to get love points... But i do want to win stuff from T-ara! xD

Regardless, it's only in Korean and Japanese.. and I don't know either language :(

• 2 months later...